The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Roll back the servers

malignment

You screwed up bioware. People are already level 50. It's still pre-launch.

What do you do?

Roll back the servers now before it's too late.

If you don't you're really really screwing the pooch on this one.

People have played a grand total of a hand full of hours. Do it now, or you will regret it.

What do you do?

People have played a grand total of a hand full of hours. Do it now, or you will regret it.

Cool story bro. Without screenshots, it did not happen.

What do you do?

First: evidence of players being at level 50.

Second: there seems to be a bunch of people exploiting stuff to level very very fast.

Third: most probably, if First is true, First and Second are related.

What do you do?

if they are exploiting you don't need to roll back the servers just roll back those characters who got the majority of their xp from PVP

Hey BW....i didnt preorder until yesterday. Because this will be unfair to me, roll back everyone to please me. I dont care about everyone who pre ordered early. Its all about me. Make me happy or i wont buy the game.

Seriously people, listen to yourselves.

Tomorrow, im hitting best buy and demand they give me black friday prices. Its not fair that people camp out and i didnt get a chance to buy anything. Epic fail best buy. They better please me.

The only worry i have is level 50's getting bored and moving to low level pvp zones and camping me when i get in game. other than that i could care less if they exploit to 50, it wont take very long to get their legit. Now exploiting pvp levels would require pvp lvl reset on the exploiters.

What does it matter to you if other people are level 50?

Inflation will skyrocket to the point where noobs won't be able to afford basic stuff. Simple economy imbalance in a MMO. With 2-3 weeks advance some of those players will dictate server prices for months to come.

****ed up..

Don't care please. If someone wants to rush up to 50 let them. In a week there will be dozens on each server. In a month, hundreds. Who cares. Will some of them grief? Sure, again, who cares. Sit in town until they get bored and leave. Go watch TV. Eat a real meal. OMG people hit 50 and it's not fair because i can't even get in to the game yet because i didn't order on the first day like i COULD have. OMG. WORLD'S CRASHING AROUND ME.. :sul_confused:

Sad part is the bug was in beta and was known, yet wasn't fixed. Only real legitimate solution is to roll back everyone to lvl 1. The players took advantage of a way to lvl extremely quickly that was known to be possible even in beta. Bioware didn't fix it so either it is a legitimate way to level or Bioware screwed up and should pay the price way more than players.

Nothing to see here move along. Go do somthing else who cares if somone is lvl 50 allready.

having people level 50 on day 1 of the prerelease is going to completely screw up the economy for months until everyone else catches up to them.

Not to mention the PvP aspect of the game.