Seasons was one of the worst things to happen to PVP

Jettsett

On 8/29/2023 at 8:18 PM, merovejec said:

It is indeed terrible and I only play it to finish the PVP achievements. But it really pains me to que for pvp.

should've just wintraded the achievements, worked for your gold sentinel too

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

On 9/1/2023 at 7:01 AM, ZUHFB said:

should've just wintraded the achievements, worked for your gold sentinel too

Sadly thats kinda hard to do. But i wonder what developers think of you encouraging people to wintrade and cheat.... I would ban someone like that.

On 9/3/2023 at 4:43 AM, merovejec said:

Sadly thats kinda hard to do. But i wonder what developers think of you encouraging people to wintrade and cheat.... I would ban someone like that.

Why are talking like your discord messages weren't leaked to the entire population of the game of you straight up admitting you wintraded

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 9/3/2023 at 12:43 PM, merovejec said:

they don't care, they didn't ban anybody for trading since s13, which was like 3 years ago

23 hours ago, Prapcaster said:

Why are talking like your discord messages weren't leaked to the entire population of the game of you straight up admitting you wintraded

Haha yeah, "print screen" dont make me laught, I replied to Snaves message here by making a fake Snave account and writing he wants to wintrade. OMG get a life. How can u prove something like that? Devs know what happened and if something happened they would act. They didnt act, nothing happened end of story, sorry for your hurt feelings, but no one cares.

10 hours ago, merovejec said:

Haha yeah, "print screen" dont make me laught, I replied to Snaves message here by making a fake Snave account and writing he wants to wintrade. OMG get a life. How can u prove something like that? Devs know what happened and if something happened they would act.

Pretty sure the devs don't but its w/e anyway because not even in game screenshots taken by the build in screenshot function count as proof. Even if ingame you WOULD'VE admitted to trading and someone would've screenshotted that, that would still not be enough.

10 hours ago, merovejec said:

but no one cares.

true and real

On 9/5/2023 at 12:35 PM, merovejec said:

Haha yeah, "print screen" dont make me laught, I replied to Snaves message here by making a fake Snave account and writing he wants to wintrade. OMG get a life. How can u prove something like that? Devs know what happened and if something happened they would act. They didnt act, nothing happened end of story, sorry for your hurt feelings, but no one cares.

Oh no my friend I'm talking about when you fully admitted to it on the Dulfy "guide" that you made. Nice try with the diversion tho. Your anger is a dead giveaway that you know you're wrong.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Prapcaster said:

Oh no my friend I'm talking about when you fully admitted to it on the Dulfy "guide" that you made. Nice try with the diversion tho. Your anger is a dead giveaway that you know you're wrong.

There are a lot of cheaters in this game and i wonder why you dont bother with them, but with someone who has done nothing hmm? I guess its just to cover up what you or others have done.

If you believe pixels on internet then that explains a lot about you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, merovejec said:

There are a lot of cheaters in this game and i wonder why you dont bother with them, but with someone who has done nothing hmm? I guess its just to cover up what you or others have done.

If you believe pixels on internet then that explains a lot about you.

Probably cause you’re here pretending you didn’t 😂

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

Probably cause you’re here pretending you didn’t 😂

Please not you too. Why would I pretend? I dont even get why this is still a topic like 10 years later. People say they will quit yet there are still ppl around that keep mentioning these theories. Others say they play WoW but just come to forums, but they must have sub then so wtf.

2 hours ago, merovejec said:

Please not you too. Why would I pretend? I dont even get why this is still a topic like 10 years later. People say they will quit yet there are still ppl around that keep mentioning these theories. Others say they play WoW but just come to forums, but they must have sub then so wtf.

Whole lotta yappin just to end up saying nothing

5 hours ago, merovejec said:

It's because people know you, obviously. 

The ego presented by you is reasonable IF everything would've been obtained legitimately - but nothing (except the achievements) was earned. It was just bought. I'm not saying you breached the ToS, I'd just report you if that was the case, I'm just saying people could view the way you got most of what you have today as shady or unfair, especially if they themselves want to get it "the right way"

The only thing I can respect is that you did complete the achievements at one time (correct me if I'm wrong). But then again, consider PvP achievements? Probably wintraded, botted or done in lowbies premades with novare coast exploration bug, ugh what am I writing "probably", I'd bet a lot of money on me being right - there is probably less than 10 accounts in the game who got 100% old PvP achievements legit, 3 of those are probably Lyalas accounts while we're at it!
Having all planets done, or having all flashpoints done is incomprehensibly easier then the old pvp achievements (all of which you have to my knowledge) even the one that just straight up ISN'T obtainable. The only way to get is it write customer support at a time when they where still allowed to give out things. 

Again, I can respect the grind mentality of doing things like all planets, all flashpoints - but its just tainted by this huge question of how much of it is bought and not earned. And don't even start with "everything is earned", we both know its not true. I still remember selling gods to you after all. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ZUHFB said:

It's because people know you, obviously.

heh define "people" who ist that? Like 10 players who came up with this conspiracy in the first place?

57 minutes ago, ZUHFB said:

It was just bought.

Bought? How do you even buy this? I mean what would be the level of trust that someone must have had for a person to give him money and he do that for him?? Where do u even find ppl like that? Its just absurd to claim, which supports the fact even more that you dont have any real proof and just go with what someone, at some point said about me.

I could come with any similar accusasion about you and spread it around until it becomes "the truth". Oh and some say i used bots, you say i bought it, so make up your mind please :D

1 hour ago, ZUHFB said:

The only thing I can respect is that you did complete the achievements at one time (correct me if I'm wrong).

Now there is a change of tone, you trying to get on my good side? :D

1 hour ago, ZUHFB said:

Probably wintraded, botted or done in lowbies premades with novare coast exploration bug, ugh what am I writing "probably"

There is a lot to be said here, this is not the topic of discussion (your claim of me buying stuff, not even know what it was :D ), which reminds me that it was probably Ulavi and Riku who spread these lies about me and since they were from the biggest guild they made many hate me who didnt even know me.

Anyway, yes, those achievements were a hard group effort back then with a few similar thinking people. Nothing the game wouldnt allow, plus our cleverness. I dont know what the novare "exploration" is.

1 hour ago, ZUHFB said:

And don't even start with "everything is earned", we both know its not true. I still remember selling gods to you after all. 

When did I write that? I have writen a list of the few things I have bought many times on the forums, I am not ashamed of that, its what the game allows and what players do. Its again off topic.

4 hours ago, merovejec said:

heh define "people" who ist that? Like 10 players who came up with this conspiracy in the first place?

Bought? How do you even buy this? I mean what would be the level of trust that someone must have had for a person to give him money and he do that for him?? Where do u even find ppl like that? Its just absurd to claim, which supports the fact even more that you dont have any real proof and just go with what someone, at some point said about me.

I could come with any similar accusasion about you and spread it around until it becomes "the truth". Oh and some say i used bots, you say i bought it, so make up your mind please :D

Now there is a change of tone, you trying to get on my good side? :D

There is a lot to be said here, this is not the topic of discussion (your claim of me buying stuff, not even know what it was :D ), which reminds me that it was probably Ulavi and Riku who spread these lies about me and since they were from the biggest guild they made many hate me who didnt even know me.

Anyway, yes, those achievements were a hard group effort back then with a few similar thinking people. Nothing the game wouldnt allow, plus our cleverness. I dont know what the novare "exploration" is.

When did I write that? I have writen a list of the few things I have bought many times on the forums, I am not ashamed of that, its what the game allows and what players do. Its again off topic.

This entire thing reminds me of kids in highschool that listened to certain types of music then when they graduated and heard people making fun ofkids that listened to it they called it cringe. Your angry deflection of all your past actions in swtor is absolutely embaressing. Man tf up and stop lying on the forums. You blatantly admitted to it on dulfy and on discord multiple times. You either have a horrendous comprehension of the english language or you're acting stupid in hopes people will lay off of you. Judging by the way you type it looks like you barely speak the language at all.

People say wintrading and toxicity contributed to ranked removal. If that's true you're one of the biggest offenders that got it taken away.

Edited by Prapcaster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Prapcaster said:

You blatantly admitted to it on dulfy and on discord multiple times.

Please show me where this is.

19 hours ago, Prapcaster said:

People say wintrading and toxicity contributed to ranked removal. If that's true you're one of the biggest offenders that got it taken away.

Im glad that ranked is away cause it was onlly missused and I hope that many of the wintraders and toxic players left the game with the removal of ranked.

8 minutes ago, merovejec said:

Im glad that ranked is away cause it was onlly missused and I hope that many of the wintraders and toxic players left the game with the removal of ranked.

They went else where AFTER they milked it here right up till ranked was removed.

Like Prap said, the best Pvp in this game is forum Pvp.

Edited by Lord_Malganus

32 minutes ago, merovejec said:

Please show me where this is.

you already know where it is stop projecting and man up and admit your only season above bronze was when you manipulated the queue. The fact that absolutely nobody has ever sided you on this is pretty telling of the sitiuation. 

Also I've never actually seen you outright deny it. You type out incoherant rants about how nobody likes you yet you've never actually disputed the queue manipulation aside from crying.

Edited by Prapcaster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2