What happen'd to Darth Jadus?

KorThariDroth

Recently I've been hearing lots of theories about Darth Jadus returning, however I haven't completed the imperial agent story so I would like to know what happen'd to him. I'm not sure if I'm right but I think there might be multiple endings. Besides that and the fact he can teleport and is on the dark council as head of intelligence  I know nothing about Jadus.

What happens to Jadus depends on what you choose at the end of Chapter 1 of the Agent story (just after Alderaan).  The ending of the overall story (between Corellia and Ilum) doesn't matter for this purpose.

I'm not going to say any more **in detail** because it would be a major spoiler for the story, but what's sure is that there is no further interaction with Darth Jadus after that point in the story.

He does have several possible endings, depending on the Agent's choices at the end of Chapter 1. 

Spoiler

1 - He can be in exile, if the Agent stops the Eradicators or talks him down.

2 - He can be imprisoned by the Dark Council, if the Agent lets the Eradicators fire in order to trap him. His fate here is the most unknown. He says he will either be killed or imprisoned. 

3 - If the Agent joins him and lets the Eradicators fire to destroy his rivals, then he rejoins the Dark Council as the defacto leader, but eventually goes into hiding. He is distracted by some unknown threat (possibly he foresaw the threat of Valkorion and the Eternal Empire?), and allows the dismantling of his power base in order to give his enemies a false sense of security. 

All the possible fates are ambiguous enough that they could bring him back whenever they wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 11:58 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

but what's sure is that there is no further interaction with Darth Jadus after that point in the story.

This is not accurate… You interact with Jadus several more times if you choose to support him as hand of jadus. The last time you talk to him is around the end of chapter 2 after completing Hoth. 

the main answer to the OP though is that regardless of any choice you make in the agent story, he doesn’t die. And way later on in the game, he’s mentioned as a potential suspect for certain events, implying that he’s still around somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Shayddow said:

Lana mentions him, and as she is head of Sith Intelligence for a time, she would be in a position to know.

True, although it might be a throwaway reference equivalent to "the Great Bogeyman".  And at the time that she mentions him, she hasn't been involved in Sith Intelligence as such for six or seven years.

Jadus' whereabouts are unknown, with no proof of life or death. The only thing we can be near-certain of is that he approved (or at least didn't prevent) the disbandment of Imperial Intelligence (The Hand of Jadus can demand of Razer to know if Jadus knew what was happening and Razer informs them that ALL of the Dark Council had agreed), and wasn't mentioned when Darth Marr formed Sith Intelligence as having any involvement, then Darth/Empress Acina is specifically stated as being the only member of the 'old' Dark Council to have survive the Eternal Empire invasion, so it can at the least be considered that, whether he's alive or dead, Darth Jadus is no longer (as of SoR and the Knights duology) a member of the Dark Council.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 3:30 AM, turbomagnus said:

then Darth/Empress Acina is specifically stated as being the only member of the 'old' Dark Council to have survive the Eternal Empire invasion

Except that as far as I remember, Darth Vowrawn was also a member of the "old" council (this may be the result of my memory acting up again), and he, too, survived.

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Except that as far as I remember, Darth Vowrawn was also a member of the "old" council (this may be the result of my memory acting up again), and he, too, survived.

Yeah, I looked into it further and Vowrawn's status is... spotty.

He's a member of the Dark Council during the Origin Stories, and he's shown kneeling before Arcann when the Eternal Empire Conquest happens, but when The Outlander is defrosted, Lana specifically states that Acina is the only survivor of the old Council, implying Vowrawn's death... then he shows up alive again later on.

Which means either someone made a slip-up with Lana's dialogue or Vowrawn may have faked his death for a time for some reason, depending on which someone thinks is a better answer...

1 hour ago, turbomagnus said:

Lana specifically states that Acina is the only survivor of the old Council, implying Vowrawn's death

Didn't she say that all the other members were "dead or disappeared" or something like that?  If that's what she said, then it implies his death or disappearance.

On 10/7/2023 at 7:08 AM, jordanrogers said:

really wish malgus stayed dead after false empereor 

Personally i think Jadus coming back makes much more sense than bringing back Malgus, there's much more story opportunities with Jadus and he was a loose end, but i guess Malgus is more marketable and has more of a connection with all the other classes that aren't agents, and maybe the reason they never actually brought him back was that they feared comitting to a single story path for him (as he would have to have a set fate back in chapter one if he was faced by the other classes, which could be awkward).

Still, i think the story potential and freshness of him becoming the new main bad guy outweighs the problems.

I really hope Jadus will come back ot story soon. If not proper return in LotS then at least a hint/tease in that expansion and in next (8.0)he would actually return. Malgus is cool, but for now the only thing he do is sitting in the chair lol. Awesome villain. Heta is a joke not a villain. Jadus was cool and BW/BS just needs to properly use him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 9:32 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

Didn't she say that all the other members were "dead or disappeared" or something like that?  If that's what she said, then it implies his death or disappearance.

just a reminder that Vowrawn skips town into the Rishi Maze after he gives the Wrath the means to unveil the Opticron droids on Rishi, him doing a similar disappearing act during the Zakuul Troubles doesn't seem remotely out of character

plus, Ravage and Mortis' confirmed survivals albeit only to die to the Order of Zildrog's machinations on Nathema

really doesn't surprise me that Lana might have ended up with spotty, incomplete or perhaps outright incorrect information when her primary focus was busting the PC out of Arcann's carbonite prison, as it stands the only Dark Council member to die during that 5 year period is Marr