What happen'd to Darth Jadus?

KorThariDroth

Jadus should walk into Acina or Vowrons throne room and just stare them down.

They'd relinquish the throne without a second thought...and if they refuse I'm sure he'd "omae wa mou shindeiru" their asses so fast they'd regret ever being born.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 11:56 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

So long as "soon" is a synonym for "never", I support your thesis.

Ding ding ding!

Agent story has Star Cabal - an actually novel and interesting idea for an enemy faction with great motivation. But nope, people want generic evil-Sith-because-evil #7262 back again.

6 hours ago, Pietrastor said:

an actually novel and interesting idea

Incorrect statement is incorrect.  (OK, yes, I know it's an opinion, but I disagree very strongly.)

The Agent story is very much a cliché "solo agent(1) versus the Secret Masters" (or perhaps "solo agent versus the Illuminati") story.  I mostly detest it after the stuff on Hutta at the beginning..

4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Incorrect statement is incorrect.  (OK, yes, I know it's an opinion, but I disagree very strongly.)

The Agent story is very much a cliché "solo agent(1) versus the Secret Masters" (or perhaps "solo agent versus the Illuminati") story.  I mostly detest it after the stuff on Hutta at the beginning..

Well it's novel and not cliche for Star Wars standards, SWTOR included. Or would we rather have yet another boring Sith villain? Not like the devs got any other better ideas*

*actually they did with Scorpio/Eternal Fleet but people complained that it wasn't the same old Imp vs Rep over and over and over again so I now don't suggest anything new anymore, rather a return of non-endlessly-rehashed villains from the vanilla game. Thus Star Cabal. Nothing else was even REMOTELY interesting in 1.0 when it comes to villains. Tavus in Tropper Act 1 was but that's obviously one and done and not an entire faction

Edited by Pietrastor

• 2 months later...

I hope he will return and repair, fix heal and push forwanrd new era of swtor storyline... Jadus is last good old character (Malgus was destroyed). While the initial stories we got were cool, for 2 years we didn't push story even for a meter and still don't know wtf is going on. Awesome stroy content for sure.
Darth Jadus would be cool jut by talking to him. I'm sure Jadus is not supposed to be in 7.0 expansion, but if 8.0 will ever happen he should DEFINITELY return. He also told us he'll return eventually and story devs know that, because they told about him few times in newer stories, so they remember about him. Iokath War, Onderon imp side. Most probably somewhere else too he was mentioned.

• Like 1