Having at least 324 gear should be common courtesy

Whykara

Why do I see so many people with 280 something gear in arenas. They always get targeted first and usually ruin the game for their teammates. 324 is basically free, please visit the vendor. 

Maybe there could be a minimum iRating requirement for arenas at least?

Edited by Whykara
  • Like 1

it's a mixed queue. it will happen.

if pvp is all you're going to do (and BW did create pathways for every subset of gaming in 7.0), then you're stuck between a rock and a hard place gearing up.

fresh 80s on a person's first toon should not waste conquest comms on "free" 324 gear. they need the comms for the more important implants (2x). then they need to gather WZ accelerant to raise one piece up to 332. plus the other tertiary "currencies" involved. this is an incredibly slow process if you do not supplement WZs and arenas with other activities (heroics and FPs...maybe SM lolruns).

if I had it to do all over again, I never would have wasted comms on "free" 324s. which I then wasted aug kits on. I'd have kept my 306s until I got one piece of pvp gear to 332 and then done the hyde and zeke thing.

at the end of the day, this is all on BW and the convoluted gearing system. there are gear paths specifically for pvp, but following that path is highly inefficient. and it still requires you to go into the "pve section" (supplies) to do RP for implants and modifiable components.

The "free" 324 gear takes 200 comms and credits, it's not that bad and I agree with the OP. People shouldn't enter group content with subpar gear, when getting better gear is so fast and easy. However it would be better if it would only cost credits. It's kinda silly you have to waste comms for gear you are going to throw away soon anyhow, especially since there is a cap on how many comms you can earn per week. 

• Like 3

I'll try again! I made this topic from the other point of view. The problem is PVP seasons. BW has a weird fascination, to incentivize cosmetic armor and decorations, in the season rewards. seven medals in arena, six wins in arena, and sixteen arena matches played. You have to complete one of those to get a check box on your pvp season objective the other 3 you can and should get from warzone. But that is still 16 times that a bad player with bad gear, like me has to go through arena and ruin your time and mine. There is no need of a pvp season. Cosmetics are not what pvp players want as far as I know. I could be wrong and will admit I don't understand your mindset other than you want to test your skill vs other players. PVP doesn't need to be incentivized this way. PVP is still the fast way to progress via credits, tech, conquest, and experience. I don't want to pvp but I want the season rewards. If bioware would those rewards elsewhere I'd be elsewhere and you would be playing only pvpers.

Edited by Xedry
said almost exactly the same thing and it went through this time.

5 hours ago, DeannaVoyager said:

The "free" 324 gear takes 200 comms and credits, it's not that bad and I agree with the OP. People shouldn't enter group content with subpar gear, when getting better gear is so fast and easy. However it would be better if it would only cost credits. It's kinda silly you have to waste comms for gear you are going to throw away soon anyhow, especially since there is a cap on how many comms you can earn per week. 

CQ comms were the single greatest barrier to full 332. remember: you only get the comms for that one toon at 80. it's such a ridiculous grind. I don't have the words for it. but no, you don't need 324. and 324 is garbage anyway.

fact is you're never going to satisfy ppl in WZs/arenas. fwiw, I got flamed by a sage before an arena dropped my first week. I basically won the match by kiting 3 bots around the map while my team (slowly!) killed their healer. then their 1st dps. then their 2nd dps. then their 3rd dps. after the 2nd round, the sage is like. "ok. you're good." I mean..."good" is relative. I'm better than Xedry. but c'mmon. this isn't rated. it's a mixed queue full of a few really good players and a lot of really bad ones. and a lot of tweeners. comparing HP pools to their respective gear levels, I would estimate nearly half (say 40%-45%) of players don't augment their gear (that's worth what? 10-15 gear levels?). A full 332 dude walking around with under 380k (how is that even possible?).

players running around without tacticals.

sentinels with only one saber.

I mean....welcome to a mixed queue. there are no restrictions. there cannot be any restrictions. it's the lowest common denominator system. sorry. that's what regs were. that's whatever 7.2 is. in fact, 7.2 is even worse in that sense. it's flooded with ppl who not only don't pvp, but they don't even do group content at all (sorry Xedry. you're my point in case again - and your gf).

Edited by krackcommando
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, krackcommando said:

CQ comms were the single greatest barrier to full 332. remember: you only get the comms for that one toon at 80. it's such a ridiculous grind. I don't have the words for it. but no, you don't need 324. and 324 is garbage anyway.

I think we actually agree for once regarding the gear situation. BioWares current iteration of the gearing system is atrocious. If they wanted to split the gearing progress up, then actually make a real progression gearing system designed for pvp & from actual PvP participation. 

And while I understand why some people wanted expertise removed from PvP gear, it’s actually made every gearing system since then overly convoluted or unbalanced time wise. All because they don’t want people to gear up too fast for the rest of the game. 

Having dedicated PvP gear with expertise, split the gearing system up so pve people could grind away in the time frame BioWare setup for them & pvpers could gear up faster so gear wasn’t a hurdle to playing. It wasn’t rocket science & it worked. 

The simplest solution for their next gear system is to look at what’s worked in the past & just clone it. Reinventing the wheel each time they do a new expansion is a waste of time & they only seem to make it worse instead of better. 

6 hours ago, Xedry said:

I'll try again! I made this topic from the other point of view. The problem is PVP seasons. BW has a weird fascination, to incentivize cosmetic armor and decorations, in the season rewards. seven medals in arena, six wins in arena, and sixteen arena matches played. You have to complete one of those to get a check box on your pvp season objective the other 3 you can and should get from warzone. But that is still 16 times that a bad player with bad gear, like me has to go through arena and ruin your time and mine. There is no need of a pvp season. Cosmetics are not what pvp players want as far as I know. I could be wrong and will admit I don't understand your mindset other than you want to test your skill vs other players. PVP doesn't need to be incentivized this way. PVP is still the fast way to progress via credits, tech, conquest, and experience. I don't want to pvp but I want the season rewards. If bioware would those rewards elsewhere I'd be elsewhere and you would be playing only pvpers.

I can't get past the part where you need the cosmetic gear in the first place.

but fwiw, there's nothing wrong with pvp seasons. the problem is the fact that (sorry, this will sound mean) bad players such as yourself are able to "achieve" them in the first place.

every single item in the pvp seasons (current stuff and past seasons) is attainable by the absolute worst players in the game. the only difference between you and a platinum pvp god is that it will take you longer to earn the currency (tokens) or weeklies (current season stages) to claim them. that's the problem. not the fact that there's cosmetic stuff in pvp. there's always been cosmetic stuff in pvp. cosmetic stuff is the the reward for everything ever in these games (think mounts in WoW...or swtor!).

the problem is the "rewards" are no longer merit based. or skill based? being "good" only gets you the same stuff quicker than being "bad." you all get the same stuff. honestly, I've never seen this before. like in wow, you don't get HM level gear for derping around a story quest. you don't get the mount from (insert raid) unless you complete the achievements connected to that raid. iunno. this idea that everything is grindable takes the "participation trophy" to a whole new level. now there is no more 1st, 2nd, 3rd, participation. now it's all participation. 😄

Edited by krackcommando
added more grumbling
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TrixxieTriss said:

All because they don’t want people to gear up too fast for the rest of the game. 

This. For a development team that can't put out real content, the gear grind is their content. So they want you to grind.... but hold on, not too fast. Or they won't have any content for another 6 months. So they implement weird systems intended to slow or cap progression. It just makes the whole system convoluted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, krackcommando said:

I can't get past the part where you need the cosmetic gear in the first place.

but fwiw, there's nothing wrong with pvp seasons. the problem is the fact that (sorry, this will sound mean) bad players such as yourself are able to "achieve" them in the first place.

every single item in the pvp seasons (current stuff and past seasons) is attainable by the absolute worst players in the game. the only difference between you and a platinum pvp god is that it will take you longer to earn the currency (tokens) or weeklies (current season stages) to claim them. that's the problem. not the fact that there's cosmetic stuff in pvp. there's always been cosmetic stuff in pvp. cosmetic stuff is the the reward for everything ever in these games (think mounts in WoW...or swtor!).

the problem is the "rewards" are no longer merit based. or skill based? being "good" only gets you the same stuff quicker than being "bad." you all get the same stuff. honestly, I've never seen this before. like in wow, you don't get HM level gear for derping around a story quest. you don't get the mount from (insert raid) unless you complete the achievements connected to that raid. iunno. this idea that everything is grindable takes the "participation trophy" to a whole new level. now there is no more 1st, 2nd, 3rd, participation. now it's all participation. 😄

I mean it's kind of my gripe, everyone thinks I'm attacking pvp by saying don't incentivise non pvp players. But if people really paid attention I'm complaining about the devs methods. PVP should be for pvpers. It should be the fastest way to get gear experience and rewards. I say this because true pvp players are the smallest population, and most of them just want to pvp only. Now some will be a mixture of pve/pvp/raids. I am not saying they don't exist. But pve players outnumber pvpers, and if they don't care about pvp put that cosmetic stuff elsewhere to get. Don't take it away from pvpers just make it fastest for pvp but allow pve players to get it elsewhere. I don't want to pvp but I want the gear I like the look and you cannot get that look elsewhere. So I participate in pvp, and I deal with toxic players and I feel guilty for some of you, and laugh at others. PVP should never be taken away, we all pay for the game and we should all play how we want, and nothing should be gated. I live in the real world there is already stuff I'll never get in my lifetime. A game I play to unwind should be an escape, not a chore.

10 hours ago, Xedry said:

Don't take it away from pvpers just make it fastest for pvp but allow pve players to get it elsewhere. I don't want to pvp but I want the gear I like the look and you cannot get that look elsewhere. So I participate in pvp, and I deal with toxic players and I feel guilty for some of you, and laugh at others. PVP should never be taken away, we all pay for the game and we should all play how we want, and nothing should be gated. I live in the real world there is already stuff I'll never get in my lifetime. A game I play to unwind should be an escape, not a chore.

yeah. no.

you have every right to play pvp regardless of your skill. but you are so incredibly off base with this idea that you should be able to get something just because you like the look.

and this fiction you're creating about pve vs. pvp is...well...a fiction. things are gated in pve as well. the prime example of this is bronte's "wings." can you get those by queuing up and grinding? no. you can grind until the game goes dead. you're not getting those unless you actually defeat the boss(es) and complete the skill-based achievement. that's not to say it's impossible to "pay" for a carry. but that loophole exists everywhere in every aspect of the game. why you think pvp should be any different is beyond me.

fwiw, I don't personally care that you get those new cosmetics. imo, they're ugly, disposable rubbish (as most pvp stuff is/was). what I find utterly incongruous in your rationale is this entitlement that if something exists, you should have access to it. that's just not how pvp or pve has ever worked. in fact, this very idea/practice of giving every prize away without gating it behind merit-based achievement is the actual reason why many players (pve and pvp alike) complained about essentially giving away max gear in 5.x(?). it's exactly the same problem. higher level (i.e., better, more powerful) gear should go hand in hand with more difficult content. instead, BW gave solo quest, story mode grinders the same access as NiM raiders. So what? who cares if some guy with CP gets top tier gear just to do his story quests? well...look what pandora's jar it has opened up. now every merit-based reward (in pvp) has been turned into a participation trophy.

in fact, and this is the part that actually pisses off "pvp players," the merit-based trophies that they (or we) already won are now being offered as participation trophies to ppl who didn't earn them in the merit-based competitions for which they were designed. do you really not see the distinction here? it's not a population thing. most players in the game don't have brontes wings either. BW went out of their way to rescale that achievement when they saw it becoming easy with power creep. they're still exclusive. population pressure isn't the overriding factor.

Edited by krackcommando

4 hours ago, krackcommando said:

yeah. no.

you have every right to play pvp regardless of your skill. but you are so incredibly off base with this idea that you should be able to get something just because you like the look.

and this fiction you're creating about pve vs. pvp is...well...a fiction. things are gated in pve as well. the prime example of this is bronte's "wings." can you get those by queuing up and grinding? no. you can grind until the game goes dead. you're not getting those unless you actually defeat the boss(es) and complete the skill-based achievement. that's not to say it's impossible to "pay" for a carry. but that loophole exists everywhere in every aspect of the game. why you think pvp should be any different is beyond me.

fwiw, I don't personally care that you get those new cosmetics. imo, they're ugly, disposable rubbish (as most pvp stuff is/was). what I find utterly incongruous in your rationale is this entitlement that if something exists, you should have access to it. that's just now how pvp or pve has ever worked. in fact, this very idea/practice of giving every prize away without gating it behind merit-based achievement is the actual reason why many players (pve and pvp alike) complained about essentially giving away max gear in 5.x(?). it's exactly the same problem. higher level (i.e., better, more powerful) gear should go hand in hand with more difficult content. instead, BW gave solo quest, story mode grinders the same access as NiM raiders. So what? who cares if some guy with CP gets top tier gear just to do his story quests? well...look what pandora's jar it has opened up. now every merit-based reward (in pvp) has been turned into a participation trophy.

in fact, and this is the part that actually pisses off "pvp players," the merit-based trophies that they (or we) already won are now being offered as participation trophies to ppl who didn't earn them in the merit-based competitions for which they were designed. do you really not see the distinction here? it's not a population thing. most players in the game don't have brontes wings either. BW went out of their way to rescale that achievement when they saw it becoming easy with power creep. they're still exclusive. population pressure isn't the overriding factor.

But why do you care how someone got those achievements and gear? You already have yours, why are you bothered that someone didn't go through the same meat grinder as you to get them?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bigfallenstar said:

someone didn't go through the same meat grinder as you to get them

Probably because it wasn’t a “grind” to get them as such, but a skill based system that rewarded those items based on skills. 

If it was just a grind or it was pay 2 win / play, then I would agree with your points.

But when something that was only rewarded based on skill is then handed out based on participation / grind, it loses its intrinsic value as a skill reward. 

Rewards based on skill should never be offered re-awarded under a participation / grind system. If they are to be reskinned, then they need to be made different enough that you can easily tell it’s a reskin & not the original.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, krackcommando said:

yeah. no.

fwiw, I don't personally care that you get those new cosmetics. imo, they're ugly, disposable rubbish (as most pvp stuff is/was). what I find utterly incongruous in your rationale is this entitlement that if something exists, you should have access to it. that's just not how pvp or pve has ever worked. in fact, this very idea/practice of giving every prize away without gating it behind merit-based achievement is the actual reason why many players (pve and pvp alike) complained about essentially giving away max gear in 5.x(?). it's exactly the same problem. higher level (i.e., better, more powerful) gear should go hand in hand with more difficult content. instead, BW gave solo quest, story mode grinders the same access as NiM raiders. So what? who cares if some guy with CP gets top tier gear just to do his story quests? well...look what pandora's jar it has opened up. now every merit-based reward (in pvp) has been turned into a participation trophy.

I said nothing cosmetic should be gated not that pve doesn't have gated things.

it is a game, and it isn't even a professional sport! If you want stuff to be Merritt and skill based then make a tournament. I don't think anything cosmetic should be gated. I understand gear as stated gear should be skill based. Why is cosmetic gear need to be gated in your opinion? I got the collector's edition, niko, Shae, ranos, all the timed exclusive companions. Now everyone can get them. Does that affect me? no cause I don't believe a video game should gate stuff like that. I put in my effort I got it. People shouldn't miss out cause they weren't there... cause it is a video game. In real life participation trophies are bs and shouldn't be given out. But this is a video game not real life. You want top gear earn it that has been rpg trope 101 since tabletop. You want to look cool or want cosmetic stuff, you should be able to get. You yourself don't even care about the cosmetics so why the hell do you have to fight it so hard? It's not something that progresses you further. You should be able to get best pvp gear by being skilled, that makes sense, if you suck or don't try you should stay bottom tier. Why is that not your argument????

Edited by Xedry
Fixing typos

32 minutes ago, Xedry said:

it is a game, and it isn't even a professional sport! If you want stuff to be Merritt and skill based then make a tournament. I don't think anything cosmetic should be gated.

You don't seem to understand how MMO players work. Every MMO is, more or less, about status and showing off. The gearing system hasn't been bound to skill for years now, so that leaves cosmetic rewards. In the past, when people ran around with their holo rancor, you knew this person was a proficient PvPer. And he knew you knew. That's why he rides the stupid thing. 

Gated and skill-related rewards are a huge part of the motivational wheel. There are people playing R4 for hundreds of hours to get their butterfly wings. Because when they fly around with them you know this person is a proficient Ops runner. And he knows you know. If, how you suggest, you remove all gated times, many people would lose the motivation to play the game altogether.

Current PvP has been stripped of this and urgently needs it back. When I run around in my shadeveil set, other people only know that I put a lot of time into playing PvP. They can't however deduce how good I am. Without reintroducing ranked, they could at least reward players for regularly exceeding in their role, for example. Introduce goals and achievements that you can't get through grind alone. Give us our show off toys back! It's what keeps skilled people playing and new players wanting to become skilled. 

58 minutes ago, Whykara said:

You don't seem to understand how MMO players work. Every MMO is, more or less, about status and showing off. The gearing system hasn't been bound to skill for years now, so that leaves cosmetic rewards. In the past, when people ran around with their holo rancor, you knew this person was a proficient PvPer. And he knew you knew. That's why he rides the stupid thing. 

Gated and skill-related rewards are a huge part of the motivational wheel. There are people playing R4 for hundreds of hours to get their butterfly wings. Because when they fly around with them you know this person is a proficient Ops runner. And he knows you know. If, how you suggest, you remove all gated times, many people would lose the motivation to play the game altogether.

Current PvP has been stripped of this and urgently needs it back. When I run around in my shadeveil set, other people only know that I put a lot of time into playing PvP. They can't however deduce how good I am. Without reintroducing ranked, they could at least reward players for regularly exceeding in their role, for example. Introduce goals and achievements that you can't get through grind alone. Give us our show off toys back! It's what keeps skilled people playing and new players wanting to become skilled. 

You overestimate what most people know, most people will see that holo rancor and think that looks cool how do I get one? Then if and I mean if they are so inclined they mat ask or look up how to get it. Then when they find out they may think either it's pvp only that blows I'll never get it, and never think about again. Or they will try pvp to get.. again two possible outcomes. They like pvp or they don't and they will forget it. The majority of player will see something cool and want it or not. But they don't give a crap about you or how you earned it. Not saying all people are like that. No one cares about you as you will care about you. Status in an mmo is a giant illusion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xedry said:

But they don't give a crap about you or how you earned it. Not saying all people are like that. No one cares about you as you will care about you. Status in an mmo is a giant illusion.

Yes of course it's an illusion, but that's completely irrelevant. It's an illusion that most regular players buy into. And it motivates them (myself included). 

2 hours ago, Xedry said:

I said nothing cosmetic should be gated not that pve doesn't have gated things.

and I said you are wrong. cosmetics have been gated rewards since the inception of "video games." they are still merit based rewards...in pve. but not in pvp. in pvp, all you have to do is die on your sword 12 and 24 times per week. no skill required. jeez. I'm not even good and I'm disgusted by this. and here you are complaining that it's still too hard because you actually have to do something (badly) to get the cosmetics. oye! strange days.😄

anyway, the cosmetics are no longer gated, and you're still complaining because you don't even like the grind that you have to go through to get them. honestly dude. just stop. you won. the lemmings won the day. everything is attainable. there's no skill/merit based rewards of any kind in pvp. no show of skill is required. just run off the cliff. rinse and repeat. grats on the W. have fun holding your nose while you do that nasty pvp thing.

Edited by krackcommando

3 hours ago, Xedry said:

You yourself don't even care about the cosmetics so why the hell do you have to fight it so hard?

not sure how you consume this board (audibly, brail, sight), but you are factually incorrect. everything from past seasons is available to buy with tokens from pvp. every unique weapon, armor, and mount design. it's true, I don't give a flying <you know what> about the armors for this season. they're ugly and meaningless (meritless). I don't care that you can grind them. I care that you can go and buy the stuff that I had to actually earn a by performing to a certain level of competence to get.

and bro, video games are very much competitions. there are big time international competitions and high stakes $$$ involved surrounding them. players (streamers) make a living by being better than everyone else in video games. it's nice that you want to play in care bear/candy land where everything is made of spongy clouds and cotton candy, but that's not every video game. and pvp is, by its nature, competitive. and video games have been providing in-game cosmetic rewards as status symbols for decades. this isn't some new concept.

but again, you got your W. everybody can get everything by clicking "join queue" 12 and 24 times per week. and they're still gonna complain because that's too hard. smh.

Edited by krackcommando
  • Like 1

• Whykara changed the title to Having at least 324 gear should be common courtesy
3 hours ago, Whykara said:

Yes of course it's an illusion, but that's completely irrelevant. It's an illusion that most regular players buy into. And it motivates them (myself included). 

If you know it's a lie, how are you buying into it??

2 hours ago, krackcommando said:

not sure how you consume this board (audibly, brail, sight), but you are factually incorrect. everything from past seasons is available to buy with tokens from pvp. every unique weapon, armor, and mount design. it's true, I don't give a flying <you know what> about the armors for this season. they're ugly and meaningless (meritless). I don't care that you can grind them. I care that you can go and buy the stuff that I had to actually earn a by performing to a certain level of competence to get.

and bro, video games are very much competitions. there are big time international competitions and high stakes $$$ involved surrounding them. players (streamers) make a living by being better than everyone else in video games. it's nice that you want to play in care bear/candy land where everything is made of spongy clouds and cotton candy, but that's not every video game. and pvp is, by its nature, competitive. and video games have been providing in-game cosmetic rewards as status symbols for decades. this isn't some new concept.

but again, you got your W. everybody can get everything by clicking "join queue" 12 and 24 times per week. and they're still gonna complain because that's too hard. smh.

I keep saying should not, but you keep responding like I said it is law carved in stone.  But since you want say I'm factually incorrect on an opinion I never claimed to be fact! let me just break it down and rub salt in to the wound.

Pvp has a low population in every MMO it is a minority of the player base. Pvp in swtor is in an even sadder state that they have to bring us non pvpers in to boost the population. I think everyone can agree with that deduction, and since pve players are the ones who actually care about cosmetics but don't like pvp.

How are they going to get us in? Participation. And it is going so freaking well that they are even making ot easier next season. So I hope you enjoy the fact that we are invading your space cause it isn't going to change anytime soon. 

The sad part is I wanted pvp to improve for decent people, not toxic people like you. I wanted to get rid of the casuals in pvp. But now because of you and people like you, I'm actually learning to enjoy the hate. Knowing that I can queue and read a book or listen to music or anything else while in pvp. And you just have to deal with it.

5 hours ago, Xedry said:

The sad part is I wanted pvp to improve for decent people, not toxic people like you. I wanted to get rid of the casuals in pvp. But now because of you and people like you, I'm actually learning to enjoy the hate. Knowing that I can queue and read a book or listen to music or anything else while in pvp. And you just have to deal with it.

And now you're being disrespectful to everyone trying to enjoy PVP and not just the people who are being toxic to you.

Good job.

2 hours ago, Randigz said:

And now you're being disrespectful to everyone trying to enjoy PVP and not just the people who are being toxic to you.

Good job.

Then I suggest you work on them before you work on me, I already thanked you once for trying to help me out, you aren't the reason for my ire, no need to come at me now.

22 minutes ago, Xedry said:

Then I suggest you work on them before you work on me, I already thanked you once for trying to help me out, you aren't the reason for my ire, no need to come at me now.

Luckily I didn't do it for thanks I did it so you'd be less lazy, gear up, and work on learning to play pvp instead of being okay ruining other people's time and crying about it.  I get people being toxic, report their toons, but I guarantee the objectives will happen faster and less people will complain at you if you gear up and work on learning how you can play your class well in pvp.  It may even become more fun.

14 minutes ago, Randigz said:

Luckily I didn't do it for thanks I did it so you'd be less lazy, gear up, and work on learning to play pvp instead of being okay ruining other people's time and crying about it.  I get people being toxic, report their toons, but I guarantee the objectives will happen faster and less people will complain at you if you gear up and work on learning how you can play your class well in pvp.  It may even become more fun.

My complaint was the complainers. There was a person who literally left a pvp match because he/she was harped on about his gear, he said he just turned level 80, what is wrong with my gear. Some one told him unless he was 326 or above don't queue. Then the guy asked if he should leave. I put no, but the other person kept trashing him till he left before the match started. I was disgusted and so angry. That is disrespectful, being lazy on not trying is an inconvenience at best for what 2 minutes of gameplay?

I'll never enjoy pvp it's not something I like. Even when on a great team on nova where not only did we win, the healer kept me and my team alive and I got 12 kills no death, first time I ever heard "you have become unbeatable." The only joy I felt from that was "these people must be having the time of there life." But that isn't my cup of tea. Some potential players for pvp are being forced out of pvp and you are worried about me?? 

You need to work on your community not mine if a potential pvp player sees me go out there and fight and still get killed, they won't stop playing because of me. But if they get harrased cause they haven’t caught up fast enough.....

what do you think is going to happen?

Edited by Xedry