Mek-Sha Stronghold Not Unlocking in Legacy

Ozsum

• Dev Post

Hi Ozsum,

Thanks for the report regarding the Mek-Sha Safehouse not being unlocked in the Legacy tab. Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. 

For visibility, I am adding this bug to the known issues list. Please note that you can still travel there with any character even if the Legacy tab shows an unlocked icon.  

• Purchasing and unlocking the Mek-Sha Stronghold, Mek-Sha Safehouse, doesn't reflect in the Legacy tab. 
    • Travel to the stronghold is still possible on any character even if the icon in the Legacy tab is still shown as locked.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 5:24 AM, CommunityTeam said:

Thanks for the report regarding the Mek-Sha Safehouse not being unlocked in the Legacy tab. Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. 

For visibility, I am adding this bug to the known issues list. Please note that you can still travel there with any character even if the Legacy tab shows an unlocked icon.  

• Purchasing and unlocking the Mek-Sha Stronghold, Mek-Sha Safehouse, doesn't reflect in the Legacy tab. 
    • Travel to the stronghold is still possible on any character even if the icon in the Legacy tab is still shown as locked.

Confirming this report  and really hoping it will please be fixed with upcoming 7.3 update! ;)

Side note: Is it me or do the doors within this new stronghold seem like they aren't synced properly with the *sound* of them opening ?

Edited by Nee-Elder
  • Like 1

Hello, at 03/30/2023 I bought Mek-Sha Safehouse. I can use it, I can travel it and I already decorated it. But in Menu Legacy/Global Unlocks/Other/Stronghold Mek-Sha Safehouse shown for me as Locked. So I experienced the same situation. I hope you could possibly fix that in next patch. It is really disappointing me.

Edited by Namelessuser

• 4 months later...

Hi, I just bought the Mek-Sha Safehouse for 14 galactic season tokens. I used the deed and traveled to the safehouse. There wasn't a cut scene, not sure if there is one. I looked around the rooms and checked my legacy tab. Legacy-Global Unlocks-Other-Strongholds. Mek-sha safehouse is not unlocked there even though I completed the required steps. This legacy is on Satele Shan server and unlocked with a sith warrior on imperial side. I also logged out and back in and traveled there on a different character, still doesn't show unlocked. If there is something else I need to do please advise. Thanks.  

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't want to waste another 14 tokens to buy the deed again. I would much rather spend them on extra Copero decorations.

I hope they can just run a check against those who own it and mail us a copy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

• Players who unlocked the "Mek-Sha Safehouse" before 7.4.1 should now have the unlock displayed in their Legacy window.

• Like 1