Is swtor dead?

imolm

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. All servers have been merged into a single "mini-server" which you can only log into on iPhones and certain models of graphing calculator.

Bioware is currently working to clone the seven remaining Old Republic players in order to reach the mini-server's population cap of 33.

The game went free-to-play two days ago. Next Tuesday, Bioware will be paying each player a monthly $15 "thanks for playing our dead game" fee.

Edited by carnac_fett

It's not "dead", but it does seem to be on the decline

Holy smokes man, you are honestly trolling. You are in every single thread professing the end of this game.

How in the world can a game be in decline when it launched 10 days ago and has 1.5 million initial subs. It's too early to even say if it will be a great success or a disappointing failure.

Holy smokes man, you are honestly trolling. You are in every single thread professing the end of this game.

How in the world can a game be in decline when it launched 10 days ago and has 1.5 million initial subs. It's too early to even say if it will be a great success or a disappointing failure.

I see less people online everyday, thusly, I think it is on the decline

I said it seems to be on the decline, not that it definitely was

I think the flying spaghetti monster touched this game with his favor and will bless its continued growth.

Ramen.

No it's just become painfully obvious that the game wasn't ready for release and we're paying for stage 1 beta.

I've canceled until the second patch comes out. Cause I know full well the first patch will fix nothing and won't really help.

UI really bugs me beyond anything though. I hate hate hate hate not being able to move things around.

I see less people online everyday, thusly, I think it is on the decline

I said it seems to be on the decline, not that it definitely was

Work on your trolling skills, you're really bad at it.

Full servers with queues from head start to launch and days past yet you claim the game is declining before the free month is up...really. :rolleyes:

It's not "dead", but it does seem to be on the decline

Stop spreading your filth. You and 10 other people quit. AHMAGAWD. Funny that you are still posting.

"I'm not gonna do what everybody thinks I'm gonna do and just flip out man... all I wanna know... is who's comin with me?"

That's you by the way.

So dead I have to log on 30 minutes before I actually want to play.

Half of you people shouldn't join the Very Heavy - FULL servers then. There are plenty of standard and lighter population servers. lolz. More people on a server does NOT equate to better community game play.