Custom Keybinds discarded again and again

Lorinnor

I have adapted my keybinds significantly over the years - they work much better for me that way. Since 7.0 I load the saved Keybindings and they work - until I move to another planet, the fleet or to an instance, when they reset to defaults.

Tried loading the custom set and logging out, did not help.

I have the same issue. In addition to the keybindings, some other settings reset as well. The ones I have noticed are "Auto loot on right click", "Enable are loot", "Deselect target upon clicking terrain", and "Show next target in cycle". These have to be flipped off, then apply, then turned on again each time I change instance. Edited by NoWindBlows

I've got 11 alts. On 5 of them, my keybinds are persistent. On the other 6, I lose keybinds when the game loads and every time I zone. I have to load my custom file using that last tab in the Preferences every time I move zones.

I reported this a bunch of times on PTS, too.

Edited by JediJabroni

Same issue here. Keybindings reset every load screen on all current alts. Made a new character and the keybinds persist. Sorry Bioware, if this is your level of quality control I'll unsub and try something else. This should have been a show stopper bug but it's not even acknowledged that I can tell and has been reported for months.

Completely unplayable. Waste of 15 dollars on a game I always came back to every year or so as the stories held a place in my heart. Game breaking bugs are simply unacceptable considering they had been reported the whole pts from what I've been told.

I subbed yesterday, cancelled today. 29 days and counting. Heres hoping the game is at least playable beforehand.

So, whenever I load into anything - a phase, fleet, stronghold, etc... my key bindings get reset. Can easily fix this by re-importing from the menu, but it is rather annoying. And also, an odd thing happened - my hotbar 5 abilities and hotkeys moved to hotbar 6, and everything I had on hotbar 6 got removed (i.e didnt go to hotbar 5).

I've also noticed that occasionally clicking the ground to deselect a target will not work and I'll have to go into the menu to toggle it on and off.