Maintenance: February 15, 2022

CommunityTeam

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but unless they've changed it from how it was when the PTS went offline, no, this isn't the case. The weekly missions have the parts by default and are outright disabled if they're not highlighted that week. You can still do the daily missions themselves, but the weekly missions are gone if they're not highlighted. From Activity Finder, from the planet's individual mission terminals, from the Conquest window, everywhere. Completely gone.

I noticed this because the Conquest objectives for several daily area weeklies were gone, but then realized some were still there. The ones that were highlighted that week for level 80 characters. The weeklies weren't available on their respective planets either, you could only get the individual daily missions from the terminals.

Yep. Rep grind, currency grinds for the planets where that's relevant, achievement grinds for some planets that require the weekly to be done (CZ-198, Ossus, etc). All going to be much more annoying with these changes. It makes me wonder how Manaan will be handled, honestly. Will it always be on highlight, or will it also be rotated in and out of the schedule?

Just replying to this to point out that I tested it with the live update and can confirm nothing changed from the PTS in this regard. CZ-198 weekly, which isn't highlighted this week, is completely unavailable. Can't be picked up on a terminal, Conquest objective is gone, etc.

60 days late and the list off buggs its like they never patch the game at any point.

yeah been a sub for a long time 30days late and cant log in after patch delay , they are going to loose even more again after this and changes they made , people will do story and log off. Thanks to E.A once again for *********** things up with budget cuts

Edited by Lawlus

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that we will be taking down the servers on February 16, 2022 at 7:00 AM CT (1:00 PM UTC) to fix the issue concerning the Decurion Gear Containers. Expected downtime will be 30 minutes. We will post a reminder tomorrow morning. Should that change, I will update this thread/post.

Edited by JackieKo

Wow talk about a mess. Heroics weekly showing 6 days for reset when I haven't played any of them this week. 2 hours to get 40K points on my second toon. You should have taken 2 more months to fix some of this stuff. Not even worth playing if it's going to take a week per toon to get 5 levels. I'm about ready to cancel my subscription till it's fixed.

Hi everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that we will be taking down the servers on February 16, 2022 at 7:00 AM CT (1:00 PM UTC) to fix the issue concerning the Decurion Gear Containers. Expected downtime will be 30 minutes. We will post a reminder tomorrow morning. Should that change, I will update this thread/post.

I am happy you guys fix things and I know you all wanted this to work out that said, the amount of issues on display here on day 1 is concerning especially since a lot of it was noted during PTS testing as well. Also, for some reason I lost my (dark side) DVL set on my main char (except for the helmet) that I had pre-equipped in outfit slot 2 before the expansion went live. No biggie of course, but as a long term supporter of the game I can't help but be slightly disappointed.

I am happy you guys fix things and I know you all wanted this to work out that said, the amount of issues on display here on day 1 is concerning especially since a lot of it was noted during PTS testing as well. Also, for some reason I lost my (dark side) DVL set on my main char (except for the helmet) that I had pre-equipped in outfit slot 2 before the expansion went live. No biggie of course, but as a long term supporter of the game I can't help but be slightly disappointed.

Agreed. It's really ambitious to do with all of this at once. This will definitely make clear how much can be done all at once. How quickly they can recover and fix bugs is going to be very important.

Hi everyone,

Known Issues list is longer than the 7.0 patch notes and you're going to do maintenance to fix...ONE thing. :rolleyes:

im just wondering cause some of the menue windows look still the same and some have new style. so you didnt change all to the same new style ?

They said during the 10 year anniversary livestream that they would continue to update the UI over the course of the expansions life cycle so we will see more in the coming months.

Agreed. It's really ambitious to do with all of this at once. This will definitely make clear how much can be done all at once. How quickly they can recover and fix bugs is going to be very important.

Definitely. This expansion arguably introduced one of the most ambitious overhauls to the game in combat styles and loadouts that on top of all the UI improvements and additional story really is quite a bit considering all of the old code they had to dig through and the hurdles on their design goal they encountered as a result. I was not surprised when they had issues on the PTS builds as a result of this, so the delay came as no surprise. What I would like to see is a post about why it was pushed live in this state, with some pretty fundamental known issues to the new major overhaul of the expansion in combat styles and loadouts. I hope the developers can quickly sort these things out and that content in future patches won't be derailed more as a result (weapons in outfitter, new ops and daily area all got pushed out of the expansion release to 7.1). One key point I would like to push is even clearer communication (if possible) from devs to players about decisions made around the game in my book communication is key. As a long term paying customer of this product this is not the quality I've come to expect from this game but I'll stay around for the first patch (at least) to see if they can start to steer the ship in the right direction because, beneath all of the tech issues of the new systems I am intrigued by the story so far and I can see huge potential for combat styles in the future so I just hope that they can bounce back.

They said during the 10 year anniversary livestream that they would continue to update the UI over the course of the expansions life cycle so we will see more in the coming months.

If they change the hotbars.....ugh. I don't even want to open the inventory screen. Changing the hotbars tp that horrid UI color would blind me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.