Items that will be removed at 7.0

JackieKo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember people, you still have a way to protest. You can cancel your reoccurring subscription. Post feed back in the unsub questionnaire as to why.

Then you can play as preferred or until BioWare make changes to the game that make it worth subscribing for.

And even if you don’t completely unsub, cancelling your reoccurring sub prompts the questionnaire to voice your feed back protest.

You can then pay month to month on each monthly anniversary and it will still be like you are subbed.

Send a message to BioWare and EA management the only way they understand, financially.

And that’s it from me for a while I think.

My sub has run out and the server reset with the patch will prevent further posts. Good luck to you all and stay healthy in 2022.

Good luck to you as well.

My sub has run out and the server reset with the patch will prevent further posts. Good luck to you all and stay healthy in 2022.

I did the same in 2017 when I disliked the gameplay direction; unsubscribed and also stopped playing. Only came back in time for 6.0 in 2019.

My sub ends the last week of March if I don't do anything. That should give me time to decide if I want to resume subscription. Not yet decided between Final Fantasy and Secret World: Legends.

Stay safe and have fun.

Edited by mike_carton

Remember people, you still have a way to protest. You can cancel your reoccurring subscription. Post feed back in the unsub questionnaire as to why.

Then you can play as preferred or until BioWare make changes to the game that make it worth subscribing for.

And even if you don’t completely unsub, cancelling your reoccurring sub prompts the questionnaire to voice your feed back protest.

You can then pay month to month on each monthly anniversary and it will still be like you are subbed.

Send a message to BioWare and EA management the only way they understand, financially.

Good luck to you too, take care.

Are you seriously paying me 100 credits PER renown boost? The. What? 100 credits is not even worth a spit in this game.

You can vendor them for 1000 credits before the expansion. Not a lot better but something. Same goes for tacticals being removed, they are currently vendoring for 6800 credits.

You can vendor them for 1000 credits before the expansion. Not a lot better but something. Same goes for tacticals being removed, they are currently vendoring for 6800 credits.

I'm going to be stupidly optimist and hope they realize what a joke 100 credit is before tomorrow and keep mine, lol.

I'm going to be stupidly optimist and hope they realize what a joke 100 credit is before tomorrow and keep mine, lol.

Doubt, they probably planned that value out weeks ago and have already spent too much development time implementing it to change it now. How they settled on that amount is beyond me but hey at least it's not 1 credit...

Doubt, they probably planned that value out weeks ago and have already spent too much development time implementing it to change it now. How they settled on that amount is beyond me but hey at least it's not 1 credit...

If I recall correctly, when they phased out some of the 5.x rewards they gave 100 credits there as well.

Hang in there !! Best of luck Trixx.

As for me:

Hopefully this all gets sorted out in a month or so! My sub is still good for 2 or three months. Then after that I will make my decision based on functionality of the game (and what's left) for me personally to enjoy:

** companions (the real ones we interact with not stuff found on the CM that is little more than an amulet hanging around our neck).

** content: story and how it's developing. The actual length and amount or real time game action (new material). Also: There may or may NOT be some side effects from Disney / canon VS legend. Which also affects other aspects of game production(s) that we are not made privy to. (Meaning, it may not be the fault of BW )

** Can I still play the game as well as I did before 7.0? Regardless of what has been removed if I'm not able to play this game without doing "raid groups" ... Well: frankly I don't have to tell anyone where that idea can be placed. ( FILE 13 in case anyone is wondering) ... oh well ! You get the idea!

There are some other areas that mean a lot to me personally (but perhaps not to others) that I'm also keeping an eye on. If those disappear along with the rest ( and frankly it's starting to look that way) then ...

Well as Don Meredith use to say:

Edited by OlBuzzard

its as if you want to kill the game completely and lose subs , also why on earth would you announce that just 4 days before the update , so much could have been done or avoiding , like a whole grind for gree reputation to get to legendary status , or grinding tech frags for tacticals to get the achievements or for renown boosts , you can just let us keep them at least but only useable at lvl 80 .

also youre literally taking out the best tacticals for most classes and specs , like how is that something logical , with this you leave powertech/vanguard useless and worthless , when before it was legit my favorite dps class , and other examples , this is just insane .

think , dudes , think .

I've been getting the impression that they're intentionally trying to kill of the game for a while. When I played on the PTS this past fall, I was thoroughly unimpressed and discouraged by the changes they were making specifically to Carnage Marauder. Those changes appear to be sticking now that Legacy of the Sith is going to be officially released tomorrow, and so this may be the end of the road for me when it comes to this game. I'll download it and I'll play it, but if I don't like the new game play I'll be un-subbing for good. I already un-subbed for a while because the devs took their sweet time patching the launcher to be compatible with Alder Lake CPUs. During my hiatus, I didn't even really miss the game all that much. And considering I've played since launch, that actually means something to me particularly, as I'm sure it does for others who've played for a long time and are disappointed with the coming class changes.

It's not about the credits, it's about the TECH FRAGMENTS.

I ended up disintegrating my tacticals, and I got one legendary ember out of the 5 of them, I guess that's something...

While it still suck it got to this point; i think you were the smart one. Disintegration was the best choice, even without getting an ember, the few fragments and jawa scarp/junk are worth a lot more than 7k credits.

Actually, people not disintegrating their 'end game' spare gear in favor of vendor them are part of the inflation problem. BW probably thought the same when they implemented the change in 6.0, problem is BW failed to understand average XXI human behavior (or read feedback): Easier is better. For a huge amount of players, doing the exchange on jawa mats vendors and selling on gtn is just 'too much effort'.

So, two of the tacticals it's possible to craft are going away. What are the odds that those (now worthless) recipes still appear on Kai Zykken?

Nailed it!

Kai Zykken didn’t update his inventory and during certain weeks, he still offers schematics for deprecated tacticals

The audacity of removing more content in an announcement a couple days before this launch....

Eh who am I kidding if you can't understand why you're failing at this point guys, its because you're willingly choosing not to listen.

Your base constantly tried to help and you reward them by letting them down and taking away aspects they've asked you not to.

Imagine, making a game and deciding proactively to make it less enjoyable, being told directly how to fix it, and then doubling down and doing even more of the unwanted aspects.

It almost feels like Bioware is being sadistic and enjoying making their player base unhappy. Congrats guys you did things your way, I'm sure you'll find 10-15 people to enjoy your latest "expansion" and you've already got the money of the subs.

Hope those $15 subs were worth the nail in the coffin of your brand name.

Fun fact: Apparently, players that vendored the items before expansion still got their credits compensation, so they basically got credits twice.

Huh.

If a player vendored an item just before the expansion, it would have been in their Buy Back tab.

When they swept through the game and removed all of the Tacticals, Social and Renown Boosts, etc., it would make sense for them to remove them from the characters' Buy Back tabs, too. Otherwise, the characters could just retrieve them from the Buy Back tabs after the update.

So removing an item from a Buy Back tab still counts as removing the item from the character's inventory, and they get the credits in compensation, however meager that was? Interesting. Not that makes any real difference, what with it being only 100 credits.

I don't even play Carnage.

But deleting tacticals without a full refund is unforgivable.

Deleting saved up crates without any recompense (at LEAST give us tech frags!!!) was unforgivable. I knew they were changing the renown system but I didn't know it was DELETED until logging in and finding nearly 1000 crates GONE. 100 credits is a slap in the face and I'm too angry to even play this garbage anymore. That was a LOT of work and it was completely wasted. Same for any other deletions without ADEQUATE compensation. *100 credits* is NOT adequate compensation. Who even thought that was a fair price for the xp required to make one crate? How does that even begin to compute? I'm FURIOUS.

Deleting saved up crates without any recompense (at LEAST give us tech frags!!!) was unforgivable. I knew they were changing the renown system but I didn't know it was DELETED until logging in and finding nearly 1000 crates GONE. 100 credits is a slap in the face and I'm too angry to even play this garbage anymore. That was a LOT of work and it was completely wasted. Same for any other deletions without ADEQUATE compensation. *100 credits* is NOT adequate compensation. Who even thought that was a fair price for the xp required to make one crate? How does that even begin to compute? I'm FURIOUS.

You got plenty of warning though... They said weeks ago that they would be deleted.

So, it's ok to do bad things to people as long as you warn them first. I have a real problem accepting that.

Well, not really. In this case, there would have been no loss whatsoever if that person had opened the chests.So it's not bad in the sense that there would have been no loss.

Not like the tacticals that were removed.