What did you name your trooper?

lcemaster

Aranov - Mando'a for "defense" (cause he was intended to be a tank spec vanguard). I tend to think of that as a surname, though, since he's not blood related to my legacy's family. Plus, it sounds more accurate from a military view, as people are usually called by thier last name (Sgt. Doe vs. Sgt. John).

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I named my Troooper "Enfour". I have the series 212 full body with the series 414? helmet and he's a full droid. His a Republic Military/Guardian droid. I roleplay him in a way where I go around on planets helping people of the Republic and I am "working on my battle schematics." I'm always in role with him and it's amazing to me how many people do not get that, even when looking at me. I'm obviously a droid.

But anyway. Male body type 3, Trooper, Guardian Droid, Huge Autocannon, Monotone voice from the helmet = Win in my book!

• 2 weeks later...

Imitations from other military-like characters:

Major Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell (Vanguard)

Medivac, Starcraft (Commando)

Star Wars Trooper Imitation:

Anti-troopers (no AC)

Swamptrooper (Vanguard)

Snowtrooper (Vanguard)

Original Characters:

Lt. Kenji - Commando (In honor of my grandfather who served as a combat medic in WWII, the Chinese-Japanese war)

Edited by LaniAkavir

I named my Troooper "Enfour". I have the series 212 full body with the series 414? helmet and he's a full droid. His a Republic Military/Guardian droid. I roleplay him in a way where I go around on planets helping people of the Republic and I am "working on my battle schematics." I'm always in role with him and it's amazing to me how many people do not get that, even when looking at me. I'm obviously a droid.

But anyway. Male body type 3, Trooper, Guardian Droid, Huge Autocannon, Monotone voice from the helmet = Win in my book!

That's a cool idea, something outside the box, just like how I play my Jedi Guardian like a trooper using vibrosword, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am making a healer commando who will use 4x as a tank, but I can't think of a name for him. Vulcan is already taken on my server... so any idea and what did you name your commando/vanguard.

My origin trooper was named starship going back to the start of beta. Sometime ago when I wasn't playing I lost that name.

• 2 weeks later...

I name all of my characters after Greek/Roman spirits or personifications. These names refer to the personality of the respective characters or, in some cases, the polar opposite of their personality.

The name of my trooper as such, is Thrasas. A slight play on the personification of insolence or boldness(Thrasos) My trooper is a very strong and honorable person which can, at times, come off as an insolent and disrespectful personality.