Galactic Seasons 2 and Activity Finder on PTS!

JackieKo

• Dev Post
Hello everyone!

The Public Test Server is now open again. This phase of PTS will remain open throughout the holiday season.

Hi all,

More details about the rewards and titles that can be earned during this PTS phase can be found here! To clarify some information:

• Progress made against these goals have been tracked since the last time PTS was wiped and brought back online, so that would be since the 8th.
  • Completing the class story is measured by having the “Complete Act 1, 2, and 3” Achievements of the same class
  • Complete all expansion Story content means all expansions currently existing (pre-7.0). You must have completed the following Achievements:
    • “Revenge of the Archon” or “Taking on Toborro”
    • “Facing the Shadow” or “Confronting the Shadow”
    • “Complete Chapter XVI of KOTFE”
    • “Complete Chapter IX of Eternal Throne”
    • “The Race to Refuel” or “The Failsafe”

For completing group content, here are a couple of windows of time where we have seen a lot of activity:

• EU playtime window: 12:00pm - 2:00pm CT / 6:00pm - 8:00pm UTC
  • NA playtime window: 6:00pm - 8:00pm CT / 12:00am - 2:00am UTC

I hope above the info has been helpful.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

More details about the rewards and titles that can be earned during this PTS phase can be found here! To clarify some information:

• Progress made against these goals have been tracked since the last time PTS was wiped and brought back online, so that would be since the 8th.
  • Completing the class story is measured by having the “Complete Act 1, 2, and 3” Achievements of the same class
  • Complete all expansion Story content means all expansions currently existing (pre-7.0). You must have completed the following Achievements:

For completing group content, here are a couple of windows of time where we have seen a lot of activity:

Thank you, Jackie!

Hi all,

Ohh, FInally can earn The Cutting Edge again, thank you! I do have a question,

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot Achievements didn't transfer over. Sorry, it's been a long week at work, and my brain is jello!

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Hi all,

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Quick question though...how long will the PTS server be up? I'd love to finish all of that, but I was also planning to do a ton of PVP matches during Double XP to finish the last 12 Valor levels on my main toon. Will the server be active beyond January 4th?

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Quick question though...how long will the PTS server be up? I'd love to finish all of that, but I was also planning to do a ton of PVP matches during Double XP to finish the last 12 Valor levels on my main toon. Will the server be active beyond January 4th?

I assume with how massive the list is the server will be up at least until Feb. 15. Cruel joke otherwise.

Hi all,

Could the team please make the achievments visible or add them to the pts build so you can track the progress of what you are doing on the pts and if you meet the requirements for the completion of the cheevos?

Edited by MerlinPotter

I assume with how massive the list is the server will be up at least until Feb. 15. Cruel joke otherwise.

It would be very helpful to have the server up until February, for sure.

And I'm assuming this means that Ilum, "Shadow of Revan Prelude", Ziost, and "Fractured Alliances" can all be skipped?

It would be very helpful to have the server up until February, for sure.

And I'm assuming this means that Ilum, "Shadow of Revan Prelude", Ziost, and "Fractured Alliances" can all be skipped?

I don't think you can do the Revan storyline without doing the Prelude, but I think you're right on the rest.

Wow.

Does anyone intend to do all that?

This reads like a job for paid beta testers.

My old maths teacher used to say: "I'd rather drill a hole in my knee and fill milk inside."

I've already done most of it. Just need to finish off kotet, and onslaught for the expansions, and start getting the group activities done. (If I can get the GF to ever pop.) Acts 1-3 done, makeb, sor, and kotfe are completed already. I had just finished the 1-3 chapters last build, so I have the achievements already here.

Edited by Toraak

I've already done most of it. Just need to finish off kotet, and onslaught for the expansions, and start getting the group activities done. (If I can get the GF to ever pop.) Acts 1-3 done, makeb, sor, and kotfe are completed already. I had just finished the 1-3 chapters last build, so I have the achievements already here.

Any tips on how to get through everything quickly?

I'm guessing you just hit spacebar a ton... how many hours did you spend to get through all of that on PTS?

Hi all,

Okay I already have a lot of those old titles from the old PTS long ago. I am concerned though because as part of the new mount it says to complete all of these things. Does this mean eventhough I already have the titles I have to make a character and complete all 3 story chapters and then all the expansions in order to qualify for the new mount or does it consider that already completed for me since I already have the titles?

• Logging into PTS
  • Completing a Class Story on any Class
  • Complete all expansion Story content
  • Reaching item rating 322 with one of your characters and complete the PvP, Heroic, and Flashpoint Weekly Missions
  • Completing all of the above

Again another yellow post that is confusing on the details.

Question 1: Can this all be completed on One (1) Character OR do we have to play both FACTIONS in which case would thatt mean we have to complete it on two (2) characters.

Question 2: Complete Act 1-3 on same class does this mean if I choose to play the Sith Warrior story I Must complete the story line as a Sith Marauder/Sith Juggernaunt for it to count ? OR can I play the Sith Warrior story as a Sith Sorcerer/Sith Assassin and would that still count.

Question 3: There is the ability to story skip KOTFE/KOTET Story. If I Story Skip past KOTFE/KOTET but come back to the selected chapter will that count to the rewards, OR would I be REQUIRED to play through the entire KOTFE/KOTET story for it to count for the rewards.

Question 4: There is additional story content such as Zoist, and the traitor arc in between KOTET and Ossus will we have to do these extra story for the rewards to count.

Question 5: Do we have to complete a PvP Weekly, and a Heroic Weekly, and a Flashpoint Weekly for the rewards to count OR can we complete just one of these weeklies to count for the reward.

Question 6: I have completed a Operation Weekly I did not used the groupfinder when completing said weekly in this most recent PTS Cycle does the Operation Weeklies count towards the rewards.

Any tips on how to get through everything quickly?

I'm guessing you just hit spacebar a ton... how many hours did you spend to get through all of that on PTS?

probably a lot of hours. I was working on chapters 1-3 when it came back online around 12/7/21 or so.

Edited by Toraak

Eh, the only thing that would make me spend 60 hours on PTS would be the ability to transfer a character of my choice from PTS to a server of my choice when 7.0 launches.

No gear, no credits, just the naked character. I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I don't really fancy spending so much time on a character that will only get deleted anyway just for a few titles and a couple of mounts (that I don't really care for).

Edited by Pricia

Eh, the only thing that would make me spend 60 hours on PTS would be the ability to transfer a character of my choice from PTS to a server of my choice when 7.0 launches.

No gear, no credits, just the naked character. I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I don't really fancy spending so much time on a character that will only get deleted anyway just for a few titles and a couple of mounts (that I don't really care for).

Plus the original log mount moves slow, so its not something you would actively use anyway, more like a joke / fun mount to have and show friends. If they offered a mount that was practical and would have every day use, i suppose it might be a bit more enticing for the majority of players?

Are these achievements visible anywhere on the PTS so I can see which parts of this the game has already recognised as done? Because I've done a heroic weekly, for example. But is this enough or do I need to do every planet's heroic weekly for it to count?

Similar question regarding the Flashpoints. Would it be enough to complete the Veteran OR Master weekly or do I need to complete both?

Plz make the PvP weekly matches played again. Getting matches on the PTS is horrible. Or make it PvP weekly or FP weekly instead of both for that part of the Strike team Hero. At least you can get queu's for FP's from time to time.

+1 please consider this!