My Friend Declan

DarthNigyl

When I started learning English in school, about 40 years ago, there was a cassette you could buy on top of the school book. It had some extra features to help you learn the language. There was one very short song which I never forgot. For the first time ever, I find a use for it, since it fits here:

My friend [Declan]

is big and strong.

He can swim across the sea.

He is never wrong.

My friend [Declan]

is a real superman.

Thank you for getting us this delay. I didn't know that all we needed to do was ask. :D

Edited by JattaGin

Is there any reason they can't clear Gods after 7.0 is released? 🤔

It will take time after 7.0 releases to acquire the BiS gear, experiment with the skill and utilities and get Openers and Rotation/Priorities right and then to practice them.

If this is a progression raiding team, they'd be re-clearing the legacy operations first in VM to get back the hang of things before attempting Gods; probably even clear Dxun first before attempting Gods as the last Op.

So, it is either clear now for the achievements (especially the Mastery ones) or wait a few months after the release of 7.0 to revisit Gods.

At least that is the situation with some progression raiding teams I'm aware of.