Life Day 2020 / Patch notes 6.2

LeMage

I want the new and improved version that fires 20 snowballs a second, and allows me to grief..I mean fire...as fast as I can change targets. :rak_04:

Niiiiiice !!

I might be actually tempted to cough up a few CC for that !!

Yeah ... I know ... but I can still dream !! ;)

New? There is an old one. Are you saying there is a new and improved version :D

New Achievements and titles have been added to Life Day event:

“The celebration continues” Achievement: during the Life Day event, find 200 Snow-Covered Parcels by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb.

Complete this Achievement to earn the Legacy title: “Cheer Delivery Expert”.

“Hugs of all” Achievement: during the Life Day event, hug 1500 wookiee carolers and revelers.

Complete this Achievement to earn the title Legacy Title "Hug Everlasting"

A snowball Bomb, sounds very interesting :D:D:D

“The celebration continues” Achievement: during the Life Day event, find 200 Snow-Covered Parcels by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb.

“Hugs of all” Achievement: during the Life Day event, hug 1500 wookiee carolers and revelers.

for the Wookiee Hugging Champion achievement/title we had to hug 1000 iirc? if yes I wonder (aka hope) if those count so we "only" need 500 more...

It's the same one they've always had.

Can't wait to see the forum complaints about the new snowball cannon achievement...

I mean, there is not an achievement tied exclusively to the cannon you can purchase in the market, though you can certainly earn parcels faster if you have both the bomb and the cannon.

I want the new and improved version that fires 20 snowballs a second, and allows me to grief..I mean fire...as fast as I can change targets. :rak_04:

Only 20 snowballs a second? *Slams fist in the table* I DEMAND 100, AND NOT ONE SNOWBALL LESS:rak_01:

I mean, there is not an achievement tied exclusively to the cannon you can purchase in the market, though you can certainly earn parcels faster if you have both the bomb and the cannon.

dang, I though the snowball was different( not called 'A Bomb'), and the bomb was something new, even bigger...lol.

Ah well, at least we've new titles...lol

RATS !!!! I was hoping for something with a little "LARGER" impact !

Only 20 snowballs a second? *Slams fist in the table* I DEMAND 100, AND NOT ONE SNOWBALL LESS:rak_01:

NOW you're talking !!!

:D:D:D

BRING ON THE CAT !!!

Edited by OlBuzzard

dang, I though the snowball was different( not called 'A Bomb'), and the bomb was something new, even bigger...lol.

Ah well, at least we've new titles...lol

Well, I mean, I could be wrong, its possible the exiting thing is called a launcher and there is a new item called a bomb. Once I finish patching I'll double check.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.