It's been 7 years. Can we please get a Makeb stronghold please?

-Renegade-

A makeb Villa would be awesome but only if it is small enough to have good hook coverage for both inside and the outdoors. In particular, it would need good floor hook coverage.

That sounds amazing. When rise of the hutt cartel first dropped and I played it, all I could think was "Damn. I hope this has a stronghold. It would be amazing."

Strongholds were released in Early Access on patch 2.9, August 2014, so it hasn't yet been six years.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/8192014/game-update-2.9-galactic-strongholds-early-access

It's been seven years since rise of the hutt cartel came out. Makeb was not fully stabilized at the end of the hutt cartel and was starting it's equilibrium over again. Hence why I said "It should have stabilized by now right? From a lore standpoint."

Maybe read the actual post before commenting instead of just the title, bud.

Edit: Misspelled something.

Edited by -Renegade-

I'll pass. I kinda like my ability to see...

I envision it to be in a mountain side and what makes Hoth blinding at times are the open spaces with the sun on it.

And you know what...I'd finally love a SH where the walls are a blank canvas. Too much orange and intricately designed SHs...I want to be able to set the tone myself and with a Hoth SH that'll be possible.

Besides, I'm all for SHs. The more the better. Don't have to like all of em.

I envision it to be in a mountain side and what makes Hoth blinding at times are the open spaces with the sun on it.

And you know what...I'd finally love a SH where the walls are a blank canvas. Too much orange and intricately designed SHs...I want to be able to set the tone myself and with a Hoth SH that'll be possible.

Besides, I'm all for SHs. The more the better. Don't have to like all of em.

Someone once put up a ski resort type of stronghold on hoth, I could see that working, especially if we get a ski ramp :)

Edited by DarkAnnmarie

I'd take Copero over Makeb since it steals it's building style and adds a beautiful coast and snow capped mountains.

I also support this but I think the Chiss don't like visitors so we are more likely to get Makeb.

Or ...

We could do a stronghold on any of the following (or maybe all 3) :

*** Ski chalet .. neutral planet. Must have an active / functional ski slope with lift. Somewhat luxurious and at least two stunning views of the terrain below ! ( a really nice observation deck overlooking the mountain side for example)

*** A space station with contemporary SW designs: somewhat reflective if the [u ]" city in the clouds " [/u] interior designs from the Empire Strikes Back). This should also include at least one observation deck with a stunning view of space. Another idea would be to make sure that there is a good loading dock for a ship to be parked.

*** A villa or town house on Onderon (suggested by someone else in the actual strong hold forum area)

I like all of these ... would prefer the space station or the ski chalet ... or maybe ... ALL THREE

;)

Or ...

We could do a stronghold on any of the following (or maybe all 3) :

*** Ski chalet .. neutral planet. Must have an active / functional ski slope with lift. Somewhat luxurious and at least two stunning views of the terrain below ! ( a really nice observation deck overlooking the mountain side for example)

*** A space station with contemporary SW designs: somewhat reflective if the [u ]" city in the clouds " [/u] interior designs from the Empire Strikes Back). This should also include at least one observation deck with a stunning view of space. Another idea would be to make sure that there is a good loading dock for a ship to be parked.

*** A villa or town house on Onderon (suggested by someone else in the actual strong hold forum area)

I like all of these ... would prefer the space station or the ski chalet ... or maybe ... ALL THREE

;)

All three would be great, but if it was a choice, first would be the spacesttion, then the ski resort, and then the town house/ villa, with a swimming pool.

id like to see a ship of some type (like the surrosub(MS) luxury yacht, but a lot bigger with a lot of windows. It should be able to be moved to any planet orbit. Im sure they could figure out a way fix it with unlockable sections (like the guild ship).

id like to see a ship of some type (like the surrosub(MS) luxury yacht, but a lot bigger with a lot of windows. It should be able to be moved to any planet orbit. Im sure they could figure out a way fix it with unlockable sections (like the guild ship).

I'd like to see a mobile stronghold like a battlecruiser myself. though the only places it can be docked would be the Fleet or Alliance HQ.