Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill pay 9.99 for a ewok companion.... they sold companions when bioware took over WARHAMMER..... so they will sell them here....

I wana tazer my ewok all day ..... then shove dobby's sock down his throat

The day they add a cash shop to this game is the same day I cancel my account. I seriously cant understand how people are ok with this in a subscription based game.

That's a Blizzard trademark now. They are not allowed to use that term when discussing future plans. :p

Actually, it's been Funcom's since 2001. They just lease it out to everyone else, since it brings them more money than their games do.

The day they add a cash shop to this game is the same day I cancel my account. I seriously cant understand how people are ok with this in a subscription based game.

naw man... they will do it.... when Bioware took over Warhammer for mythic while both were under EA.... one of the first things BW did was release "special" items for cash purchase...this was called account entitlements

Link = http://store.origin.com/store/ea/ContentTheme/pbPage.warhammer-online-bundles

Q24: I don't like doing the same raid over and over again. Will there be more than 1 raid per tier?

A: We have 2 Operations in the same tier at launch and we will be expanding on this tier as well as releasing others.

Q25: Are you planning to bracket off the level 50s in a separate war zone?

A: Yes. Stay tuned for a future Developer's Blog about PvP.