tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the bored people:

To begin to toboggan first buy a toboggan, but don't buy too big a toboggan. Too big a toboggan is too big a toboggan to buy to begin to toboggan.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

She saw Sharif's shoes on the sofa. But was she so sure those were Sharif's shoes she saw?

Which witch switched the Swiss wristwatches?

Stu saw Sue’s shoes on the sofa. But was Stu sure those were Sue’s shoes Stu saw on the sofa?

I normally don't complain, but now it's getting annoying :/

Dicsonnect about 5 times, and now not possible to log in again :/

Bioware plz try to get this fixed after xxxxx weeks :((

This never happend in the last 6 years... :eek:

• DIsconnect happend on Dantooine twice
  • FP Foundry... 3 times and then no login possible :/

Hey Guys,

do you use your (brute) force to scare off all your humble customers? 1 month after patchday - u weren't able to solve the problem? Or do you think german speaking people have to deal with it? I think you have had enough patience of your customers... Maybe my guild should think about a new game, even if we are fanguys.

Server just stopped responding and kicked everybody off. I was still on but couldn't do anything. Funny thing was, though, that the ping was still good unlike all the other times when it went through the roof.

Well, I exited the game. Gotta work tomorrow. But this is still annoying as hell. I just finished one chapter in KotET, and was lucky to get out of the instance, right before the server started dying. Would've hated to replay the whole chapter again just because of these on and on and ongoing issues with Tulak Hord… :rak_04:

Edited by Electricdawn

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Will that be for Tulak Hord only or are all servers going down (and maybe address the GUI delays for skills etc)?