tulak hord server

Opiklo

... Let me know any areas that are being problematic ...

Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

The whole server seems to be a problematic area, Eric!

We can do Flashpoints, Operations, doing Quests on serveral planets/areas... and suddenly - out of nowhere - the Server Lag spikes up to 11k+ and beyond. These problems mainly occur during our prime time.

I'm playing this game for about 6 years and no server before the merge had these problems like Tulak has since release 6.x :(

Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Patience or not ... please fix our server. With release 6.x, the server was better populated like in a long time...

And now, with these ongoing problems, our server will slowly die out.

Edited by clarctos

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang now again in the loading screen at 60 %,

Talos Drelik would say the following: Great, unbelievable, fantastic! :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, it seems that all your chars that are placed on their ships arent working atm! :mad::( Always stuck at 60%, cant log on any char that is currently on his ship :(

Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

My whole group doing Cademimu MM got disconnected from the server when almost everyone else lost the connection. After about 10 minutes two of us were able to log in again, a third currently isn't able to get on Tulak Hord at all.

Trying to do another MM FP via GF with two other players from my guild now had us stuck in a 60% loading screen to The Foundry. After killing the game via task manager and restarting the client, that character is back to the guild ship. According to people in fleet chat, the problem only occurs when using the group finder to get into an FP, walking into them works alright, didn't test that myself though.

Just a second ago...we got a Group together for the groupfinder Operation. Stuck at 60% loading screen.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, because i thought you could solve a problem in less than three weeks.

I'm sorry, because i thought, because we are approaching midnight, the problem solved itself again.

I'm sorry, because i have two weeks payed playtime left. What a waste!

Edited by SoontirMorillo

It is all servers to deploy a small patch. The GUI fix is in that patch.

-eric

Might be my bad english, by why does ya first post today sound like you are going to emergency maintenance tulak hord first, just to admit that its primely a downtime for the UI fix an hour later?!

Stop playing games and fix that ****in server. If you gotta take it donw for a whole day....fine, damage is done already, you can only make it better by reacting NOW.