guide to get bioware to do something...

1. stop giving them money

2. stop giving them money

3. stop giving them money

4. stop giving them money

5. stop giving them money

and last but not least

6. ask why musco is still paid as he is useless in his position

Es macht wirklich Spass auf dem Tulak Hord Server zu spielen. Man erlebt so vieles in letzter Zeit: Immer wiederkehrende Bugs, La la la Lags und die neuste Attraktion - DISCONNECTION mit verbundenen Ladebildschirm-Einfrierung.

Wie heißt es so schön bei einem bekannten Burger-Brater: Ich liebe es.

(Sarkasmus Ende):mad::mad::mad:

I cannot express how frustrated I am with this ****, going on for a week now. It is not acceptable, since people are paying monthly for their subscription and an apparent hardware problem cannot be fixed within a whole week. I just wanna spend my free time playing with my friends online and not getting annoyed at the game not working properly.

And please if you do not have anything else to say apart from "looking into it" and "hang tight" you might as well just send nothing.

Compensation must be provided as well as an immediate fix of these problems!

And its starts again 13:53 get ur **** together....

Our patience is over....

Burn this server and move all player to malgus.

And give us 1 month free play time for this as compensation.

Its over 2 weeks with this ****...

/sign

This goes too far.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Already unplayable on this server.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yesterday several times throw out of the game from a CZ Flashpoint, today Yavin (H2): No actions executable, involuntary return to the character selection, no re-login to Yavin possible.

It does not go on like that and not a few German players are asking themselves whether they will support it financially at all.

We pay money (subscription) to play the game and have no opportunity to participate undisturbed.

No company can afford it in the long run.

Either you bring the Tulak Hord server to stable running, or you hire SWTOR for German players, after which we will then invest our money in other games.

Hey folks,

The team is on and looking into Tulak. You may already see some recovery but not full recovery just yet. I will pass on more info as it becomes available.

-eric

Eric please...

Stop the recovery...

Is hold for 1 or 2 days only...

This is no solution...

For over 2 weeks you try this recovery stuff...

It don't work....

Stop working on a lost ship...

Send us the players to an other server that works...

We don't want to be ur test subjects anymore....

Hey folks,

The team is on and looking into Tulak. You may already see some recovery but not full recovery just yet. I will pass on more info as it becomes available.

-eric

With all due respect that is simply not enough anymore. The team is "looking into it" for weeks it doesnt work. We see recovery for weeks without actual recovery and we get the same old info passed on for weeks.

Edited by Sharodin

With all due respect that is simply not enough anymore. The team is "looking into it" for weeks it doesnt work. We see recovery for weeks without actual recovery and we get the same old info passed on for weeks.

i want muscos job.... do nothing.. say nothing... copy paste.. get paid....

must be nice......

Imho it's frimbalazing frustrating for both sides. I don't want to work as a network maintance when it just doesn't work and I have no clue what to do. Tbh I think they have no clue what to do^^

However @eric: you really should consider to work on a permanent solution and offer compensation. As I mentioned, it might be frustrating, but it's your frimbalaze job to keep subscriptions up. Germans are usually very patient, but once a decision is made it's settled. At least the ones I know. So do something!

Hey folks,

-eric

Dear Eric,

please understand that the Tulak Hord players are very annoyed and disappointed.

The same problem ongoing for two weeks now. Its like Groundhog Day without Bill Murray.

We all payed our subscription but we are unable to use it correctly due to massive server issues.

I know its not intended but the community feels not taken seriously. :rolleyes:

Give more informations, be transparent. Give us the attention that valued customers deserve.