tulak hord server

Opiklo

As an update, gameplay is mostly possible as long as you avoid the bugged instances (which result in the 60% loading screen bug). Dxun, Onderon and Republic fleet appear to be fine.

To the devs: Please restart the Imperial fleet instance, like you did for the Kai Zykken hotfix. Even if you cannot fix the whole server problems at the moment, just resetting the fleet instance will go a long way toward resolving the problems.

After all, fleet is the main communications hub and many players have logged out their characters there. Even if some other bugged instances remain, some gameplay is possible as long as fleet is working.

Edited by Jerba

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Similar to in the past there were a number of "stuck" areas. The team has resolved those and you should start to see recovery back to normal play. Please continue reporting any issues and the team will continue to monitor.

Thanks again for your patience. The team is back to looking for an underlying cause since our previous fix didn't resolve the issue fully.

-eric

As an update, gameplay is mostly possible as long as you avoid the bugged instances (which result in the 60% loading screen bug). Dxun, Onderon and Republic fleet appear to be fine.

I do not know if I should laugh now.

Since I'm stuck on Onderon anyway, I do Achievements.

Imperial Fleet is NOT working, loaing screen just gets stuck at 60%.

Same here!

Aunt Edit says:

Guildship parked at Imperial Fleet seems working, but characters on the Imperial Fleet itself are stuck in the loading screen @ 60 %.

Edited by clarctos

Rishi, persona Ship seem bugged too.

And Droumd Kaas has the loading screen of death

EDIT: At last the guild ship is working and quiting the game via Alt+F4 results in the Char getting trown back to where they started.

Edited by Gamemaron

I can log on my character(s) on

- Hutta

- Korriban

- Ord Mantell

- Nar Shaddaa Stronghold (Where the majority of my characters is logged out)

- Fury (Inquisitor ship)

but not on my character(s) on

- Imperial fleet

- Dromund Kaas

- Coruscant

And someone in /1 on Korriban said that every planet but the starter planets are inaccessable...