(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

ZionHalcyon

At the end of destroying the pub shipyard a former wrath sith and jedi come to me and talk about satele shan being randomly pinged around the galaxy in a ship for mental patients.

after they leave I have no quest. They ask for my help. I say yes. Then nothing. Is this a bug? how do I get the quest again if it is?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of destroying the pub shipyard a former wrath sith and jedi come to me and talk about satele shan being randomly pinged around the galaxy in a ship for mental patients.

after they leave I have no quest. They ask for my help. I say yes. Then nothing. Is this a bug? how do I get the quest again if it is?

Pretty sure it's teasing future content. For me they said they would come to me when the ship was in range and in the meantime would be at my disposal.

Who the heck IS Savik? I tried so hard to remember her when I was doing my JK runthrough but failed miserably. What part of the story was she in..?

I think it was in the planetary mission on Corellia as even my Consular had this and I was thinking huh but she had a good comeback for the sith, said something in the lines that she defeated her so easily back then on Corellia that she forgot who she was lol.

I think it was in the planetary mission on Corellia as even my Consular had this and I was thinking huh but she had a good comeback for the sith, said something in the lines that she defeated her so easily back then on Corellia that she forgot who she was lol.

Kind of what I was thinking … she also said something about being buried. I'm guessing that one of the Sith we took on was caught in a plie of rubble of some sort. But I can not for the life of me place the precise battle !

Wait … was she the one sent to stop us from taking the weapon at the end of … just when we rescued the senate councilors ?? Could that be her ?

I did think that there were several references to the original stories that were obvious attempts to bring that aspect of the game back into memory as a part of the current story lines ... A good salute to the past (IMO ) .

EDIT .. just found out that was Darth Hadra ! … I'll keep looking ! But it seems as though Savik was there in that building … just don't ask me where or why ?

Edited by OlBuzzard

Must be a planetary mission then yeah, wonder which one. Pretty sure she isn't among the Dark Council members you kill on Corellia, although one IS female, pretty sure it's not her though. Until seeing someone mention here about her being an actual returning character I had assumed she was just supposed to be among the many nameless (at the time) Sith that fell to my saber on Corellia haha

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Must be a planetary mission then yeah, wonder which one. Pretty sure she isn't among the Dark Council members you kill on Corellia, although one IS female, pretty sure it's not her though. Until seeing someone mention here about her being an actual returning character I had assumed she was just supposed to be among the many nameless (at the time) Sith that fell to my saber on Corellia haha

During 3641 BBY, Lord Savik was among the Sith forces who, under the command of Dark Councilors Darth Hadra and Darth Acharon, was holding off the Republic push on the Legislature Building of Corellia. During the attack she was supposedly killed by a Republic spacer.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Savik

Just did the Pub side version on my loyal LS JK.

- Daerunn has really grown on me as a character as has Tau. Seriously I'd love to hang out and have tea with him.

- Arn, I know that voice, he sounds like the same VA as Rosh from Jedi Academy right? All I hear coming from him is Rosh and if anyone's played Jedi Academy knows what a pain that character was, makes me laugh hearing what I assume is Rosh's voice again. I did like his character though and think he and Tau go well together, I hope to see more of them moving forward.

- I enjoyed seeing Scourge and Kira, a little disappointed as I took Doc with me to meet with them on Odesson but he had no dialogue, don't know about T7 or Rusk?

- Again enjoyed Onderon and Mek-Sha.

- Really enjoyed the banter between Lana and Dural and I loved Lana subtly teasing Arn on Onderon, Lana has really grown on me and I am enjoying her character more. Can't wait to see more of her her moving forward.

- Really looking forward to going through with my Smuggler Saboteur, going to be lots of fun I can tell.

- Looking forward to taking through my JC to see Theran again.

Did I prefer pub or imp side? I really like both but if I had to choose I'd pick Imp only because I'm really enjoying my SI saboteur so much. Can't wait to see what happens story wise moving forward.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

It was very brief but serviceable. Was certainly not on the level of the previous expansions. This was more like a DLC.

Having said that, I just finished it on my main - a JK that I've been maining since 2012. I jumped in my chair when Kira and Scourge showed up. That made the whole thing worth it to me. It also just confirmed once again that the Jedi Knight is the main character of SWTOR. (I mean everyone already knew that for the most part, but now it's like, yeah.)

So much connection to the emperor and what happens in the entire SWTOR universe. I'm guessing that whole bit about Satele will be the next FP coming up?

I'm intrigued about that, but I'm calling it now. This will be Satele's swan song. And possibly my main's. I'm feeling like with my whole crew reunited and back on the ship like old times, it might be time for me to retire my JK. I think her story is done after all these years. Time for them to head off into the sunsets. We'll see.

PS. It was cool to see the Republic with a new likeable chancellor.

Would be anyone so kind to clear up one thing to me?

Did Darth Nox actually reclaimed his Dark Council seat if he'd chosen to return to the Empire?

Acina didn't specify any details on that, but Vowrawn clearly said something like "YOU and your Alliance will become my Hand" - does this "appointment" contradict with the political position of Dark Council member?

I enjoyed the story for the most part. I would have appreciated more moments with Theron, because there can never be enough Theron. ^^ I played it as a Dark Side V JK sympathizing with the Empire.

I liked Indigo the former Mandalorian, and it was a no-brainer to side with him. (Rodians always struck me as being shifty lol).

The worlds were beautiful and interesting, I only wish they were bigger and maybe a bit easier to navigate. There were a couple of places on Mek-Sha that were hard to navigate and it took me a little while to see where I needed to go in order to reach the ambush spot to kill the Rodian.

I do have one quibble, and that's that the story isn't very 'juicy' or 'kind' to a dark side Jedi Knight who sided with the Empire as a saboteur. There was only one flirt and no kiss and with him being angry at the end (that's two kisses missed out on), it left me feeling a bit cold and empty...so I rolled another JK to see how the other half live lol. I do hope in the future though, that the story will be a bit kinder romance wise to us darker souls. Maybe that's the point, but Theron love is like air! :D As it stands right now, only Lana is happy with a saboteur/DSImp/DSPub and I'm not interested in Lana. Sabateur/Dark side/Imp love is dwindling and it kind of sucks. I don't like Theron being mad at me lol.

The other thing that bothered me, was that the choice to blow up the Silencers was considered a dark side choice. I think destroying a weapon that can take out entire starships with thousands of crew members, is probably worth a few lives planetside. It's not really a dark decision to me, it's more militarily sound and made sense. It sucks to be those people, but in taking out those weapons, I'm sure countless more lives were saved.

Damn Malgus is like a roach. His death needs to stick.

I have to chuckle, with my 'help' I seem to be doing more damage to the Empire than actually helping them. It seems absurd that they would be so happy with my services.

Also the revelation of the 'boss' of NR-02 is a bit underwhelming...I had hoped for someone cooler like Vowrawn. In seeing that it's some no-name Sith I've never heard of that seems stuck in just because they needed someone in charge, makes me want to change sides.

I hope that in future stories, we'll get the chance to betray the Empire or act as a double or triple agent lol. It would make sense that a Jedi Knight on the dark side would pretend to go with the Empire in order to find out who is pulling the strings. That and I want to keep Theron's love lol.

I also enjoyed the Scourge/Kira story that came before the 2 minute 'romance' talk. I didn't get much out of the romance talk because I've only played the one knight that romances Theron. I'm grateful though, that we finally, all these years later get a Scourge romance. I have a knight for him too, just have to level her up a bit more.

It seems like Onslaught is the prelude to something bigger and I hope that's the case. Also, the music change after all this time was good, it's a bit jarring when you don't expect it, but it has grown on me.

So there are a few of my thoughts, if anyone cares.

Edited by Lunafox

Would be anyone so kind to clear up one thing to me?

Did Darth Nox actually reclaimed his Dark Council seat if he'd chosen to return to the Empire?

Acina didn't specify any details on that, but Vowrawn clearly said something like "YOU and your Alliance will become my Hand" - does this "appointment" contradict with the political position of Dark Council member?

I'm not sure, but Acina DID say if I returned to the Empire ALL my previous holdings would be mine to claim, that must include my seat right? Especially since I just scooped Anathel out of it like a wet rag out of a toilet bowl. Acina surely wouldn't dare to put another person in that seat now, I'd just kill them too next time the Council meets lol. Maybe it can be the seat she appoints people she wants to die to lol

Forgot to mention how much I loved being able to work with Malgus in the expac too. Obviously I know he'll once again be an enemy before long, but it was cool to be treated as even more powerful than him for ONCE. Loved that I could talk down to him if I wanted too haha. My rage monster SW will definitely be doing that, but it didn't feel like something my SI would do, I was glad how the more friendly convo options sounded. Not subservient, but not overly aggressive either.

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The IA saboteur story was lots of fun! I am looking forward to that plot continuing in future story releases (hopefully soon!). I hope they can also include some content for Vector in future releases.

Another good point, I hope they release more LI content, even something small in the vein of the 2 minute alliance alert convos, just to check in you know? My Warrior hasn't spoken to Vette in a ridiculous amount of time now. And I truly weep for any poor souls who romanced Koth xD He seems to have completely evaporated. If they are gonna keep adding romance options they should also maintain the current slew, otherwise it's pretty much pointless to stay with just one LI since you'll never see them again after their chapter etc..

Malgus mentions Acina giving you permission to punish any Dark Council members that were being too focused on their own goals, but this never happened for me. Was there an option/path to kill or punish either of the Council members you deal with?

Also, did I completely miss whatever Vowrawn was up to or was that a red herring?

Malgus mentions Acina giving you permission to punish any Dark Council members that were being too focused on their own goals, but this never happened for me. Was there an option/path to kill or punish either of the Council members you deal with?

Yes!

Shaar (and Vowrawn, if he's not emperor) can be executed by Lana, on your orders, if you decide they're overreaching the mandate of the mission on Mek-Sha.

Yes!

Shaar (and Vowrawn, if he's not emperor) can be executed by Lana, on your orders, if you decide they're overreaching the mandate of the mission on Mek-Sha.

Was this an individual option I missed or a specific quest line I didn't start? Other than things seeming suspicious, I didn't see either of them doing anything warranting such an action, it just seemed to be a dropped story thread.

So I sat for a moment, slightly stunned by Vowrawn's offer, so much so that I pushed ESC before committing, and now I can't decide. At first blush it's preposterous to suggest that I, the most powerful Sith in the galaxy, relinquish my independence to serve as another man's lackey, no matter how highly placed. But the Imperial Throne is a substantially more powerful position than any Alliance command; in which case, what is more prudent: to maintain the status quo, working sub-contractually as some sort of galactic junior partner oranization? Or make the implausible attempt to seize the Throne in an against-all-odds military assault upon the heart of the Empire and take it by force? (I can do almost anything, after all.) Or, remaining true to Sith principles, do I secretly scheme to usurp the top spot as positioned from the second most senior spot? A true Sith, bent on total power, would burn his alliance in an instant and all who were loyal to it to leverage his way to the Imperial Throne, and the Emperor's Hand is just one seat away from that aim. I've reached Dark V and have always considered myself extremely Sithy. I think Palpatine, for all his flaws, was a reasonably cool guy who had his dark, soulless heart more or less in the right place. That said, I don't think the writers at BioWare will ever let us become the Imperial Emperor, so I'm probably gonna tell Vowrawn to stick it and continue to swim as a big fish in a small pond as the Alliance Commander. But a part of me really wants to rejoin the Imperial banner to see what dark secrets may be revealed. Very conflicted.

TL;DR: Do I go Empire or Alliance?

Edited by Aghasett

The story is great, but pls don't bring Vitiate back, I'm tired of him.

They won't. This is to put a bow on it.

PLEASE .. I HOPE we don't get another long drawn out scenario of Tenebrae … One last end to tie up .. OK that makes sense to help explain the prolonged absence of Scourge and Kira (not really .. but I'll just go with that ). Make this matter with Tenebrae short … sweet and to the point !! BOOM !!! Tenebrae buys the farm once and for all !! DONE !!!

Right ??

I'd really be disappointed if Malgus found out about this … and for spite tried to reunite with his former Emperor !!

:eek::eek::eek:

ummm forget I even said that !!

So I sat for a moment, slightly stunned by Vowrawn's offer, so much so that I pushed ESC before committing, and now I can't decide. At first blush it's preposterous to suggest that I, the most powerful Sith in the galaxy, relinquish my independence to serve as another man's lackey, no matter how highly placed. But the Imperial Throne is a substantially more powerful position than any Alliance command; in which case, what is more prudent: to maintain the status quo, working sub-contractually as some sort of galactic junior partner oranization? Or make the implausible attempt to seize the Throne in an against-all-odds military assault upon the heart of the Empire and take it by force? (I can do almost anything, after all.) Or, remaining true to Sith principles, do I secretly scheme to usurp the top spot as positioned from the second most senior spot? A true Sith, bent on total power, would burn his alliance in an instant and all who were loyal to it to leverage his way to the Imperial Throne, and the Emperor's Hand is just one seat away from that aim. I've reached Dark V and have always considered myself extremely Sithy. I think Palpatine, for all his flaws, was a reasonably cool guy who had his dark, soulless heart more or less in the right place. That said, I don't think the writers at BioWare will ever let us become the Imperial Emperor, so I'm probably gonna tell Vowrawn to stick it and continue to swim as a big fish in a small pond as the Alliance Commander. But a part of me really wants to rejoin the Imperial banner to see what dark secrets may be revealed. Very conflicted.

TL;DR: Do I go Empire or Alliance?

I wrestled with this as well but ultimately chose to rejoin the Empire. It may feel somewhat like a demotion but after Nathema....... The Alliance isn't really a powerhouse anymore. I think the factions respect your personal strength but the Alliance itself has basically fallen apart in terms of power and galactic influence. Hence why my Warrior agreed to retake his old mantle as Empire's Wrath