A SWTOR merch store would be cool

fushnchips

Lots of other games have merch stores why not SWTOR, would you wear a hoodie or T shirt maybe a drink bottle. I would even buy posters well of the good stuff like the base game, SOR and so on.

I agree, I want a hoodie that says "REGSTAR" on the back of it.

it would cost to have third party groups to produce this stuff, it would require Disney to sign off on star wars related stuff like this. and you'd know at some point people will be asking for 3D printed characters of their favorite in game characters with a solid base and a small gold nameplate with your characters name enscribed into it. (Nerdgasm approaching! :p)

I could go for a good cup of joe in a SWTOR related cup !

Oh .. and ummm [/snickers]

Yeah ! I'm one of those that would also like to have a 3-D figure print of a couple of my toons. I'm thinking maybe with one of my companions or (for example) Smuggler posed with very small version of his ship??

:D

Yeah.. I know !!

But ya know !! Got to have some fun with this. AND … BW gets to make a little cash too !!

I want coffee mugs that show our favorite companions, then when they get hot from the coffee their clothes disappear.

:eek:

But I do like the idea of the coffee mug !! Perhaps with companions … dressed !! ;) That way we could select our favorite companions / coffee mug !! They might could use those Yetti knock off mugs to use for blanks to work with !! ( I have one of those knock-off mugs and it does work remarkably well).

Framed full color photos where we could pose our characters with our favorite companions ?? Heck I could make my own if we had the means of selecting a setting … and controlling the pose for both character and companion long enough to actually make that kind of a screen shot !

There are a number of good ideas out there.

First off, I love SWTOR merch - bought the Razer branded SWTOR mouse, keyboard, Collectors Edition....so I'm for it. It saddens me the keyboard/mouse have long since broke and they're no longer on the market.

But, and you could no doubt see this coming, I'd like to see them honour their CE Vendor commitments (you know, that 'regularly updated exclusive content' bit) before rolling out any new merch.

That said....if there's a SWTOR movie in the works, surely there will be merchandise so I think there's opportunity to leverage contracts for making those products (and whatever they also make to sell at Disney Land) and what they'd produce for the game.

Edited by Sir-steve

First off, I love SWTOR merch - bought the Razer branded SWTOR mouse, keyboard, Collectors Edition....so I'm for it. It saddens me the keyboard/mouse have long since broke and they're no longer on the market.

But, and you could no doubt see this coming, I'd like to see them honour their CE Vendor commitments (you know, that 'regularly updated exclusive content' bit) before rolling out any new merch.

Not trying to be overly argumentative with you .. IMO it's more about marketing... How it's handled, it's purpose and design end goal … etc !

As someone has already stated: If 6.0 is good ! Then this would be an opportune time. It would need to be simple things like coffee cups, screen printed transfers / t-shirts or hoodies... That sort of thing.

I personally did some full color stuff for a few friends of mine on the first active multiplayer game I was involved with. The items I listed above could be secured from a proper vendor (under contract) in a matter of days. The art work could be provided, agreements finalized within a week or so.

More complicated items such as the 3-D figure print are much more complex and would take several weeks (possibly months) to get set up with a vendor that could handle the volume.

I also agree that it would be in the best interest that any of this would be available post 6.0 to take advantage of what ever screens / characters or other memorable items of interest or settings that might show up.

I like this idea, I'd love to see huge poster with a line "True to the Empire, True to the intelligence" for Agent players, with the Keeper and shara jenn on it.

I always wished to do that in Adobe Photoshop, sadly I do not have the skills and the brain to do such thing, and the $5000 huge screen tablet to draw on it.

Edited by ShieldProtection

I like this idea, I'd love to see huge poster with a line "True to the Empire, True to the intelligence" for Agent players, with the Keeper and shara jenn on it.

I always wished to do that in Adobe Photoshop, sadly I do not have the skills and the brain to do such thing, and the $5000 huge screen tablet to draw on it.

You might be surprised what can be done with Microsoft Paint program. Granted it's much easier and can be a more professional final product .. but in a pinch you can still do some pretty good stuff with screen shots.

You might be surprised what can be done with Microsoft Paint program. Granted it's much easier and can be a more professional final product .. but in a pinch you can still do some pretty good stuff with screen shots.

Looks like there is a component called "Pen Tool" in adobe photoshop, main problem I was having was the drawing lines and circles so basically everything, and this pen tool covers my problem, makes it so easier to draw basically anything, with correct left and right clicks of course. Other great news is I already have and own the Adobe Photoshop CS2, downloaded from official adobe website, before they took it down after years, they were providing the setup and the product key for free , it seems they had somekind activation server issue so they did put there for free as replecement for previous owners. I took the advantage and saved the setup file to my backup drives in case they change the web page, and they did, glad I took the backup.

Granted, CS2 is like almost a decade years old program but it works and virus free since I got it from adobe site. We had a power outrage due to storms in my area but I'm back now and I'm ready to try this pen tool.

And Microsoft Paint, is a awesome yet so simple program, its just me who were having problems drawing lines and circles thats why I will use Photoshop instead because that pen tool is just like the thing I were looking for.

Its such a shame that Microsoft keep changing,removing old programs and features from Windows 10. They tried SO HARD to be modern operating system but it ended up becoming the most hated OS in recent years, its so bad that even became a troll/meme thing on reddit. A friend of mine did cut his house power to stop Windows 10 automatic upgrade back then, this is real, no joke.

Which companion mug would you like? Kira, Jaesa or Lana?

I missed this post, sorry! I got to go with Kaliyo and then Ensign Temple. I enjoy Mako a lot, her voice is really awesome and her sense of humor I like too, but if i had to pick I would go with Kaliyo first, then Temple. Mako would be high on my list of mugs to get, though, no doubt.

I like Kaliyo she has a very complex personality. Too many people write her off as a backstabbing evildoer, but i see her has a fragile flower that hides her inner softness with a tough outer exterior. She can't help it that she lives selfishly, she's only been able to rely on herself her entire life! Sure, she is damaged, but I like that about her. Plus, if you aren't looking for any long term plans with a frisky chick, Kaliyo is the perfect one!

I like Raina Temple a lot. She is transparent in her desires, she is loyal, and her disposition is quite pleasant. Her voice adds to that pleasantness! She's the good girl that will never cheat on you, and the perfect lady to take home to mom. Calm, reasonable, I mean it's hard to not like Ensign Temple!

and you'd know at some point people will be asking for 3D printed characters of their favorite in game characters with a solid base and a small gold nameplate with your characters name enscribed into it. (Nerdgasm approaching! :p)

:insert drool emoji here:

I swear that would be amazing, select character, select outfit, select pose, select "purchase now". I wouldn't even second thought it.