Bioware please put a stop to ToS Farming petition

SushaBrancaleone

you are the one that brought a guild disagreement to the forums to try and get the devs to make them play the way you wanted them too. It doesnt matter what the "community" thinks, what matters is if you can get the devs to respond with a nerf.

lol you seem not to perceive that officers are supposed to represent other players. fluff it is

The 2 WB on Ossus give a lot of Conquest points.

If people are playing the game however they want, I don't see a problem.

I'm in 2 big guilds and we always make a top-10 place. I always do at least the personal goal for these two characters.

I'm also GM of 3 teeny-tiny guilds. Sometimes we only make about 50K in a week on all my other characters with all my IRL friends.

Guilds and Conquest are geared for lots of players doing lots of things - over and over and over. Some people will craft 24/7 some do SM ops, some just keep killing Colicoids. - It's all legitimate.

If it's a loophole but certainly allowable, why not get a raid group together and farm it 24/7 if conquest means so much.

There's a lot of long posts here, so if someone has made this point, i apologise. But if the problem is mobs giving lots of xp, and people lesving and reentering, spawning them again, wouldn't it be easier to just stop them from re spawning (If it's possible) That way everyone still gets the xp for killing the mob, but it's no longer exploitable?

They've removed exp/cxp/cq gains before if it's used in a way that's not defined as normal gameplay, as in; not how the developers had it in mind. This petition is very realistic and the issue must be known with the devs. It's likely they will take action one way or another, especially because it's only about adds in a boss fight, not the boss itself. They could even compensate it by making the gains from killing the boss a few %'s higher.

This is true, putting the points onto the boss (so the lockout triggers) while removing it from the adds is the easiest solution.

However I also think they should temp ban those who have abused the mechanic causing a waste of developer resources, as well as stripping all characters involved of conquest titles / achievements as well as credits / materials gained from abusing the game mechanics.

Seems fair.

This is true, putting the points onto the boss (so the lockout triggers) while removing it from the adds is the easiest solution.

However I also think they should temp ban those who have abused the mechanic causing a waste of developer resources, as well as stripping all characters involved of conquest titles / achievements as well as credits / materials gained from abusing the game mechanics.

Seems fair.

well depends. if its only erasing the last 2 months of cheevo progress (for example) and the only players who already didn't have planetary conquest cheevos are the new, unaware ones. So that would seem to punish the wrong group of people :(

removing the loophole removes the issue.

Edited by SushaBrancaleone

I am in the counsil in your former guild. No one have abandon our counsil since before all of this, and that was becouse of real life issue. No offisers have abandon, we have got some new after get rid of you. you have a wild imagination and perception of reality. btw do you want to take all conquest out of the game? Else its alot of conquest points like heroic that you can "farm". What do you want out of the game?:eek:

ok, so it's 'council' and 'officer' just fyi.

And second, she's not in the guild anymore? She got booted? lol.

So this is just guild epeen drama disguised as a conquest nerf? K.

Called it.

I am in the counsil in your former guild. No one have abandon our counsil since before all of this, and that was becouse of real life issue. No offisers have abandon, we have got some new after get rid of you. you have a wild imagination and perception of reality. btw do you want to take all conquest out of the game? Else its alot of conquest points like heroic that you can "farm". What do you want out of the game?:eek:

talk about wild imagination, i never was an officer at best a recruiter, and never of my own accord I just kept doing what i did before, being helpful. :cool:

I thought u had resigned 2 months ago? congrats for taking back the role then?

Edited by SushaBrancaleone