Subscriber Reward: Nautolan Species!

DanielSteed

New Subscriber Reward: Nautolan Species

Okay, so you have this nice reward for "NEW" subscribers. What about the reward for Die-Hard, Legendary subscribers that have been playing since the beginning and waiting since the beginning? When are you going to allow us to play as a Wookie and visit Kashyyyk?

In the meantime, thank you for a gorgeous and fabulous gaming experience.

How about also a reward for those who are playing since, free player was released.

I made 15 characters, (and the story), bought the expansions, when you could buy them, made lot of achievements as prefferable player and took a sub of a total 6-8 months, in all of these years (with the sub, bought from gtn account unlocks, in order I can continue). Trust me.. it's an achievement to play as pref all these years

How about also a reward for those who are playing since, free player was released.

I made 15 characters, (and the story), bought the expansions, when you could buy them, made lot of achievements as prefferable player and took a sub of a total 6-8 months, in all of these years (with the sub, bought from gtn account unlocks, in order I can continue). Trust me.. it's an achievement to play as pref all these years

How about they allow subscribers to take non subs into operations? (like a maximum of two non subs in a raid) I'm sick of getting told creating content for my part of the community is a waste of resources when a sub is required for raiding, especially when our content is put behind the story content players raiders had to support for all of 4.0 and much of 5.x until Gods was a thing.

Preferred just means you aren't currently paying and you got to play for free for all that time. You don't need a reward for it.

Here you go: Another Astromech droid

i'll make one as they look kinda cool, but level to 75? dunno it's not like races have any special ability's to make it a unique or new experience

Here you go: Another Astromech droid

ROFL ack have enough in mail already which i won't ever claim

Edited by Aonevm

"New" as in it is a "New reward" for subscribers. Not a reward for "New subscribers".

Read the article.

Wow, good advice. I read the article. Did you? Can you see what I found:

"Are you curious what subscribing will grant you before the ‘Onslaught’ Expansion launches? For starters, you’ll have access to a wide spectrum of character species in the game. Along with that are all of the past expansions, including Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Shadow of Revan, Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne are included with your subscription! What can you do once you’re done with all that story content? You’ll also have full access to PvP Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, and Operations. On top of that, you’ll also receive a monthly Cartel Coin grant that you can trade in for that fancy armor set that you’ve been eyeing."

That's a message to NEW Subscribers. Existing subscribers already know all of that. Marketing is the job of getting more people to buy a product. It commonly uses the ploy of offering something New to people who have not yet purchased the product. Those would be NEW customers. Or in this case, New Subscribers.

Had an unexpected death in the family (father's younger brother) and was out of state for the funeral. While I was gone subscription expired. I resubed as soon as I got back . Did I lose free Nautalon?

I don't think so! My understanding is that as long as you were subscribed at any point from September until the launch of 6.0, you will receive the free new species.

From the article linked in the OP:

To unlock the playable Nautolan species, be a Subscriber at any time between September 1st at 12:01AM GMT and October 22nd at 11:59PM GMT.

That doesn't require continuous subscription - it says at any time.

Edited by Estelindis

This would be a big deal if the Nautolans we are able to create weren't about the ugliest choices I've ever seen in this game. So disappointing! NPC and posters in game of Nautolans ALL look better than what the PTS is showing us in character creation. Every complexion is gross. There are not enough skin color choices. The ugly ridged, puffy faces are all the same except for some being even more ugly. Way to kill the excitement of creation a Nautolan devs. Geez! What were you thinking?!

iyes i'm a subscriber and i have more than 500days left. but still the unlock is no reason to me, to subscribe.

There, fixed it for you. Seriously, everything you said is YOUR OPINION (and we won't discuss that your post started with a veiled insult at anyone who actually has subscribed for this. Because, you subscribe, you get the nautolans. Yes, they cost only 600 coins later, but that's 600 coins you could use for something else.)

This would be a big deal if the Nautolans we are able to create weren't about the ugliest choices I've ever seen in this game. So disappointing! NPC and posters in game of Nautolans ALL look better than what the PTS is showing us in character creation. Every complexion is gross. There are not enough skin color choices. The ugly ridged, puffy faces are all the same except for some being even more ugly. Way to kill the excitement of creation a Nautolan devs. Geez! What were you thinking?!

Agreed. Nautolans have been one of my most-wanted new species choices since 2012. I can't adequately express the depths of my disappointment that the PC Nautolan versions look so disgusting and malformed compared to all the NPC Nautolans in game. PC Nautolan options all look like bad, low-rez photoshop 'derp face' meme jokes. I'm glad I'm getting them for free as a subscriber because no way would I spend any extra money to get them, and I'm sure as the Corellian hells not going to make any Nautolan toons now.

Edited by AscendingSky

unless we get a free character species token i doubt ill be starting another character anytime soon

I believe that subscribers get the Nautolan species for free, and you can use it whenever you create a character or change a character's species through the Appearance Console. It may come in the mail as a "token".

However, if you are talking about a character "slot", then no, no freebie slot.

I appreciate the gesture but I saw a video on the character creation of the nautolan species and I'll pass.

That was when it was still in the works I believe I bet it'll turn out to be amazing anyways the Nautolans are one of my all time favorite species along with the Selkath and Togruta I can't wait! :D

Edited by GOCtheBear

I believe that subscribers get the Nautolan species for free, and you can use it whenever you create a character or change a character's species through the Appearance Console. It may come in the mail as a "token".

However, if you are talking about a character "slot", then no, no freebie slot.

No free slot listed in patch notes in any case, was not expecting one really would have been nice for us who are already maxed out. I guess you could always use the change look terminal to make a Nautolan just won't be free if you do. Really not worth deleting 45 characters to make one new Nautolan character in my case. More so as the character design is nothing like the Nautolan NPC's in game. so was disappointing to begin with from the start. I am giving my personal opinion of the design for the Nautolan, others may well think it's OK and be happy with it, in which case have fun with it going forward.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

No free slot listed in patch notes in any case, was not expecting one really would have been nice for us who are already maxed out. I guess you could always use the change look terminal to make a Nautolan just won't be free if you do. Really not worth deleting 45 characters to make one new Nautolan character in my case. More so as the character design is nothing like the Nautolan NPC's in game. so was disappointing to begin with from the start. I am giving my personal opinion of the design for the Nautolan, others may well think it's OK and be happy with it, in which case have fun with it going forward.

That's the best part your Nautolan is unique because they look different than other Nautolans in game (NPC) just like the Togruta. :D

Edited by GOCtheBear

• 3 weeks later...