Maintenance: June 4th, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who've completed Jedi Under Siege will also find a fun little bit of story in this update that's unrelated to Dantooine. It involves a staff meeting and some public speaking opportunities--but I shall say no more....

:mon_cool:

I assume this won't be a one time only cut scene meaning if I run it with a character who has not done ossus yet I will never see it?

My personal drop rate has been zero %, so anything above that will be a vast improvement imo...

I have not gotten any 252 from crates, in fact I can't even remember the last time I got a 248 on my warrior I keep getting crappy 244's.

Speaking of the 1000 infections. Hey Eric? Is there anyway you can ask if a QoL can happen to make that achievement visible so we can see how many we have left to 1000?

Find someone with the achievement, inspect their achievements, link it in chat.

If you post my completed achievement in chat. you get your number. but only if you look up the achievement in my collection, not the complete notification you get in guild chat. What also doesn't work is, someone posting their achievement in chat and you reposting this one that will only re-post the other achievement.

So you have to do this.

-find someone with an achievement you want to look up.

-go to their achievement section.

-post this achievement in chat (any).

-click on the posted achievement.

-see that there is your player name on the achievement.

-win

All servers are once again available, thanks everyone.

-eric

Only 2 dailies active on Dantooine, can you please clarify if the event is active and bugged or that it will go active at conquest reset?

EDIT: Also nice to see you didnt listen to feedback and made the armors BoP instead of legacy bound. So much for embracing the legacy system. Same with Copero and Nathema armor sets. Big sigh.

Edited by DarthYun

Only 2 dailies active on Dantooine, can you please clarify if the event is active and bugged or that it will go active at conquest reset?

I thought I will have busy day, but it looks like after Ossus i will need to do only 2 dailies on Dantooine... LoL

Edited by denisdenizg

• Dev Post

Just to alleviate any confusion, our in-game events are tied to the Conquest schedule. The Pirate Incursion event will go live when the Conquest flips over at 1PM Central.

Thanks!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Delighted to see the new resort decorations and swimwear, they look really fun. It's especially pleasing that the swimwear outfit comes with two chest items, one with a cape and one without. I hope this trend continues! :)

Is that up on the CM or is it a reward on Dantooine?

Mine too, that's why I ask... grmlpf...-.-

There is an drop rate. Even if you did not believe it. My experience: lvl commando rank up to about 200 or better : 250 and get this equip.

The quality is getting better at each.. 50? or realy better 100 lvls.

Or: this was my expierience to: If you have got an higher item level and storry progress at all.

My legacy - Level already is 50. <- maybe it is important for this to.. idk..

Even at level 1(now i am 25) i get good purple ones and rare blue prints already. But the real goal are the yellow equip parts. Writing about 230ish at purples.

I had not found out, how it is working but this points i had figured out :)

Else: nice Patch notes. Even if the link of the launher has gotten "access denied" if i try to click it. Itis loading the notes and then they disapear and page not found is showing,

Edited by Bladeofhonour

Delighted to see the new resort decorations and swimwear, they look really fun. It's especially pleasing that the swimwear outfit comes with two chest items, one with a cape and one without. I hope this trend continues! :)

For once I like the armor. this is actually pretty.

BTW: Thank you for finally adding Koth into the mix.

And really does Darth Malgus have to be such a pain? Even my loyal sith wants him dead again p.

Edited by casirabit

Those who've completed Jedi Under Siege will also find a fun little bit of story in this update that's unrelated to Dantooine. It involves a staff meeting and some public speaking opportunities--but I shall say no more....

I appreciated the brief interlude. Now if I can just figure out how to get over to Dantooine we'll be in like Flint ! (That's probably before your time)

It was fun .....

Thanks !

Can you please consider to reduce the respawn time of all the "Dantooine Culinarian" and "While you're out there" objectives? Or at least add some mouseover while uncollectable so you can see if you found sth...

Yes. Is nice. Note to all readers, to unlock the full set you must actually bind both chest pieces.

It has nice shorts, too.

Top centre of the galaxy map, between the two sectors up there.

TYVM ! KInd of figured it was either PTS or on Galaxie map. Just wasn't on very long to find out for certain before things went south.

I kind of feel for them really. This has to be a serious pain. And you KNOW someone's butt is on the hot seat.

(Please folks don't add to their already bad day).

I know what it means to be the one running things and something like this happens !

I genuinly feel for them !

First: Sorry for my bad english. I am from germany and my school time english is 30 years old. :-D

I haven't find a specific thread for the new update (spoils of war) at all. So I use this one to write a few words about my "I have a bad feelings about this".

Until Ossus I tryed to play my Bounty Hunter without "imperial thoughts". All he does was for credits. No plolitical intusiasm and almost every conversation gave me one answer, that was fitting this. On Ossus I had to chose between republic and empire. So I chose republic, because I want fight for the empire as a "soldier". But there are no answers like "the republic/empire don't cares me, pay my price" (or something similar) and now I'm only a soldier for the republic.

Don't get me wrong! I like it very much, that the conflict between the republic and the empire comes back. With a Sith, Jedi or Soldier it is back to the roots and very funny.

But I don't like to play my Bounty Hunter any more. It feels wrong, especially because I chose the republic and can't reverse this. I thougt he gets his "little free way" back, like in the vanilla game. But he is no independent Hunter, he is more political, more of an spy (agent), then a Bounty Hunter. And this feels wrong.

Edited by Borderrr

It was very well done, for the purpose it was fulfilling.

I especially liked references to things I had done, including recruiting Paxton Rall and Shae Vizla, and even approaching the awkward question around me supporting the Empire on Iokath, and then returning to the republic.

I don't want to spoil too much more, but the little details in this made all the difference! If this is indicative of the steps you've taken to ensure continuity in 6.0, I am very optimistic about the expansion's story.

Thanks Charles and team!

It was very well done, for the purpose it was fulfilling.

I especially liked references to things I had done, including recruiting Paxton Rall and Shae Vizla, and even approaching the awkward question around me supporting the Empire on Iokath, and then returning to the republic.

I don't want to spoil too much more, but the little details in this made all the difference! If this is indicative of the steps you've taken to ensure continuity in 6.0, I am very optimistic about the expansion's story.

Thanks Charles and team!

I agree 100%. This story snippet was very satisfying for its length.