Maintenance: June 4th, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I start the story missions for the new planet?

Talk to the news guy on fleet, if you have done ossus, you get a slight different story, which will have an (maybe two, not sure) extra mission, then go to Dantooine, if you haven't done ossus, after viewing the news thing, the weekly will appear in your missions list. If you go in to activities, you can use the transport to take you directly to camp, or use your ship (if you have one)

Those who've completed Jedi Under Siege will also find a fun little bit of story in this update that's unrelated to Dantooine. It involves a staff meeting and some public speaking opportunities--but I shall say no more....

:mon_cool:

Well, because - yet again - you've patched in new content with no Auto-Acquired Quest for that content the ONLY thing I got was the notification for the "public speaking".

In fact until today I didn't even know there was anything else in this patch, and was wondering why it was so big for so little.

You guys just don't learn do you - you dish out very little content and make it as hard as possible to get into it.

No wonder people are leaving the game constantly.

All The Best