Darth Hexid is no longer available

Pscyon

Since today's patch, Darth Hexid has become unavailable as a companion. She can not be summoned, can not be used for crew skills, can not be talked to in the alliance base since she's no longer there, and she's sorted under Other Followers in the Companions & Contacts window with no notes. The influence seems to be unchanged.

It's possible to claim her on new characters using the Sith Holocommunicator that's in the mail.

Edited by Pscyon

I noticed this as well and did some investigating. This happens when you accept the AA for Paxton. I first noticed it when Hexid's deco in my stronghold turned to a holo. Checked and noticed Hexid had moved down to Other Followers and could not be summoned. I logged over to my Sentinel, pulled Hexid out, and accepted the AA for Paxton. When I loaded on Odessan Hexid was unsummoned and moved to Other Followers. This does not happen if you use the token to summon Paxton and don't accept the AA. Tested that on my Scoundrel who has not started Fallen Empire and on my Shadow who has everything. Also, Hexid's decoration now shows as 0/1 owned on those characters that accepted Paxton's AA but shows as 1/1 owned on those who used the token to get Paxton.

She's been missing for me since going to Ossus last week. This is the same for every character I have.

I don't think Paxton is the problem.

You may have been hit with a different bug. Have you finished the Ossus story? All your companions, Hexid included, should've come back after that. Some of them twice, that's yet another bug.

Hexid is gone for me as well. Before taking the Alliance Alert I actually checked if all my companions were summonable (to make sure I didn't get any ther bugs) and everything was fine. Only after clicking on the alert Hexid was moved to "Other Companions" and became unusable.

She's been missing for me since going to Ossus last week. This is the same for every character I have.

I don't think Paxton is the problem.

The character I picked up Paxton on finished Ossus and doesn't have Hexid available anymore. I checked another character that finished Ossus but hasn't picked up Paxton yet and he still has Hexid. So Paxton is definitely related for some people at least.

You may have been hit with a different bug. Have you finished the Ossus story? All your companions, Hexid included, should've come back after that. Some of them twice, that's yet another bug.

Hexid is gone for me as well. Before taking the Alliance Alert I actually checked if all my companions were summonable (to make sure I didn't get any ther bugs) and everything was fine. Only after clicking on the alert Hexid was moved to "Other Companions" and became unusable.

Yeah, I've finished Ossus on all characters. I'm also locked out of characters Like Koth and Malavai Quinn as well. i suppose I could get those two back from the terminal on odessen, but I fear the double companion glitch might resurface. I did that on my assassin the other day and now I have two Ashara's and two Andronikos at my disposal.

I neverr had her but she shows up in list anyway. She's not available. That doesn't bother me. But they broke HK-55, at least on one character, he cannot summon him, cannot use him in crew skills and he's not in Alliance. I did the quest to repair him and did his solo quest and have Zoom which does work, but HK-55 has not been available ever since. I was told to complete Ossus quest to click on the daily missions board and that would fix HK but I did not.

I thought it would be safe to claim Paxton with the token, but that made both Hexid and Nico completely dissappear. They are not in any part of the list anywhere. Neither is in alerts either.

Now I have lost Hexid on two characters, one by alert and one by token.

Is putting his token thing in the bank and forgetting about him for a little while the safest thing to do? Or maybe I should just stay off my main entirely for the time being?

I went on a trip and haven't logged into the game for several days but noticed posts about him popping up. I don't want any multiplying/unavailable/missing companions if I can help it.

I noticed this on my new character that just finished chapter 9 of KotFE. I had the Alliance Alert quest to get Ranos, NIco, and Paxton but no option to recruit Hexid, she had already shown up in the other category in my companion list though. And that was before doing any of the alerts.

I assumed at the time, that the Hexid quest just came a bit later, since you don't get every single alert right after chapter 9 finishes.

I noticed this on my new character that just finished chapter 9 of KotFE. I had the Alliance Alert quest to get Ranos, NIco, and Paxton but no option to recruit Hexid, she had already shown up in the other category in my companion list though. And that was before doing any of the alerts.

I assumed at the time, that the Hexid quest just came a bit later, since you don't get every single alert right after chapter 9 finishes.

It does come later from what I remember. I'm pretty sure her alert shows up once you finish KotET.

Still, she shouldn't be on the list at all before that.

Same here. On my characters that acquired Paxton, Hexid is unavailable.

Two of my LVL 70's who haven't started Jedi Under Siege still have access to Hexid. I'm not sure whether it's starting the Ossus arc or getting Paxton that's breaking her, but I'd really like her back since I've put some expensive gear on her, and she's pretty cool.

Bring Darth Hexid back!

Same here. On my characters that acquired Paxton, Hexid is unavailable.

Two of my LVL 70's who haven't started Jedi Under Siege still have access to Hexid. I'm not sure whether it's starting the Ossus arc or getting Paxton that's breaking her, but I'd really like her back since I've put some expensive gear on her, and she's pretty cool.

Bring Darth Hexid back!

Did the two lvl 70s get Paxton? I'm not sure it has anything to do with Ossus arc. It seems that getting him through his alert instead of token is what's breaking Hexid and some other alert companions. My post-Nathema character hasn't started Jedi Under Siege yet and she still lost Hexid after accepting Paxton's alliance alert.

So current (pathetic) state of affairs:

Either you're stuck with the Paxton alliance alert in your log, a completely unacceptable situation, or you lose Hexid, which is even more completely unacceptable. And we pay a monthly fee to be abused like this!

It does seem to specifically be the alert/token that is breaking other companions. My characters who have gone through Ossus, but have not touched Paxton, still have Hexid, Nico, Shae, etc. (although other companions such as Koth have been broken by Ossus).

It might be a combination. I used the token for him on a lot of 70s who haven't started Ossus and none seem to have lost any companions. I also used the token for him on one character that skipped the expansions and stated Ossus who then lost Nico, but not Hexid.

I claimed Paxton with the Alliance Alert and had full access to Hexid until AFTER i fully completed story up to the new OSSUS quest. it is in my log but have not clicked accept mission. I have also lost Shae Vizla as well.

Both Hexid and Shae Vizla were level 50. they are not usable i cannot summon them and I cannot send them to craft.

People here say it's because Paxton, however I believe it is due to the story missions.

Edited by Spyderwraith

I claimed Paxton with the Alliance Alert and had full access to Hexid until AFTER i fully completed story up to the new OSSUS quest. it is in my log but have not clicked accept mission. I have also lost Shae Vizla as well.

Both Hexid and Shae Vizla were level 50. they are not usable i cannot summon them and I cannot send them to craft.

People here say it's because Paxton, however I believe it is due to the story missions.

I don't think it's due to the Ossus storyline, since I still have Shae and Hexid on my Consular even though I finished the storyline.

I haven't recruited Paxton yet due to the bugs, and I do not want to lose Shae since she's at rank 33, so I haven't risked it.

I don't think it's due to the Ossus storyline, since I still have Shae and Hexid on my Consular even though I finished the storyline.

I haven't recruited Paxton yet due to the bugs, and I do not want to lose Shae since she's at rank 33, so I haven't risked it.

Same, the characters I've taken through Ossus that have NOT touched Paxton (either via AA or the holocommunicator) still have full access to Darth Hexid, Nico and Shae. A few of the other companions were screwed up by Ossus (Koth) but it didn't do a thing to those three.

The characters that are being held after Nathema (and have Ossus in their logs, but have not gone to their ships to accept) also have full access to Hexid, Nico and Shae.

The only character I've claimed Paxton on, via the holo summons, was a level 1 newbie who didn't have any companions at all yet, because I figured it couldn't hurt her. It didn't, because she had nobody to lose. With everyone else I'm leaving him completely alone until this is all fixed.