Soooo... When Is 6.0?

LegionAlpha

Late 2019? Early 2020? your guess is as good as mine.

If all we get is like 10 mins of story in the past couple of yrs and have to wait another year or two for more -- they can keep their game all to themselves. I wont be waiting more then a 2 - 3 months.

If all we get is like 10 mins of story in the past couple of yrs and have to wait another year or two for more -- they can keep their game all to themselves. I wont be waiting more then a 2 - 3 months.

Agreed...

I'll give them till April, otherwise my interest in the new story will begin to fade. To think 6.0 will possibly take a whole year to be released is just madness

Agreed...

I'll give them till April, otherwise my interest in the new story will begin to fade. To think 6.0 will possibly take a whole year to be released is just madness

My plan currently is to run through my chars that I have ready to run through now. Catch up a couple of others. Run through one more from lvl 1 through. I estimate all up will take me about 3 months. By then I should be bored and either quit playing or need something new to keep going. As much as I adore this game and redoing stories etc theres only so many times you can do it before needing something fresh. New story usually gives me incentive to do old story for a while again before I get zzzz, the smaller the story bit the less new incentive is evoked.

Edited by Suzsi

if history serves us, they will make their absense for the holidays and return in the begining of January. We'll probably get some sort of tenative roadmap in Febuary that'll announce the new xpac for a spring release. They'll throw events and lots of marketing ploys to keep us subbed until then. The Xpac will be underwhelmed due to their budget. We'll whine and complain. A year will go by and we'll be back to this point. Edited by TonyTricicolo

Anthem drops in Feb, since most of the staff are working on that i'd say it won't be till a few months after that before we hear about 6.0 as they'll be working on bugs and such stuff after Anthem launch. I'd say don't look for it until summer/fall 2019.

LATE

:rak_03:

More serious answer: I'd be shocked if it were earlier than Q3 2019.

Based on just how little actual content there is in 5.10 (as opposed to a rinse-repeat grind-fest designed to last months and months) I'll be shocked if there is a 6.0 at all.

5.10 is a clear indication of a studio running a shoe-string budget, winding a game down IMO.

I hope I am wrong, but the obvious disdain and lack of respect Bioware has for their players (see Gearing in 5.10) would indicate they know we are on the final lap and just don't care how angry or disheartened players get.

All The Best

After Anthem goes live in late February ---

so --- anytime between summer ( June / July ) to fall - winter ( October / December) ...

just a gut feeling .....

Pantheon and Camelot Unchained might be out at the start of 2019. If they do come out, this game will really take some hits population-wise. That is if people even bother sticking around when those games come out.

Pantheon and Camelot Unchained might be out at the start of 2019. If they do come out, this game will really take some hits population-wise. That is if people even bother sticking around when those games come out.

Lmao... Pantheon? Pantheon is not gonna be out for a long *** time, not to mention that it looks like garbage. Those games won't have any effect on SWTOR's population.

Pantheon is still in pre-alpha ... has been for a year ...

how much longer is anyone's guess ... but believe me, there is more than one person hoping they go slow and don't make another Vanguard mistake ...

I am going to be in their beta one of these days ( alpha is way too buggy for me lol) --- how long till beta? ... who knows?

back playing Eq2 now -- not much --- but am doing some crafting at least ---guess I am just not into MMOs much anymore ....

I will cancel my sub after the 14th and wait it out ... long summer I fear ahead without SWtOR or much MMO activity at all

I think more likely this game will take a hit from Anthem than Pantheon or any other games --- it is getting lots of positive hype right now

Edited by Tashia