Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The republic Raidgroup <Neidmeer> killed Tyth on Tulak Hord today. I unfortunately missed to put the clock into the game. I hope that's not too worse.https://imgur.com/a/LbiNWeX

Absence of the clock is fine, the main purpose of it is to distinguish kills which are extremely close together or a kill posted notably later than when it occurred. So don't stress about it not being there :)

Congrats on your kill!

For those of you that like statistics, this is the time progressed and pull counter for <Farming Components> in GftM NiM (link here).

Naturally, it counts the time progressed on live. As everyone knows, Tyth, A&E and half of Nahut were on PTS. Our current group formed when only the Nahut/2 was on PTS, all of us had seen Tyth before with different groups, and only some of us had seen part of A&E fight. So I couldn't do statistics on those :( :shrug:

If anyone else likes to do these kind of statistics, I'd be interested to see how much people spent on GftM NiM bosses (any boss stats). Happy progression everyone!

Edited by DragoshNashu

For those of you that like statistics, this is the time progressed and pull counter for <Farming Components> in GftM NiM (link here).

Naturally, it counts the time progressed on live. As everyone knows, Tyth, A&E and half of Nahut were on PTS. Our current group formed when only the Nahut/2 was on PTS, all of us had seen Tyth before with different groups, and only some of us had seen part of A&E fight. So I couldn't do statistics on those :( :shrug:

If anyone else likes to do these kind of statistics, I'd be interested to see how much people spent on GftM NiM bosses (any boss stats). Happy progression everyone!

Hey Dragosh. Maybe u could post ur empty document. So, it will be easier to do and perhaps u get more data back. :)