Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like your Nahut post I'm not going to be putting this on the board unfortunately. I already had a discussion with your raid leader and am now going to explain again here.

The rules I've put in place state a raid team must have a minimum of 5 new kills for a kill to be valid. The aim of this rule being to avoid fluffing the boards with heavily overlapped teams. I will not be including the members in your screenshots who have killed the boss on other servers. After my discussions with the raid lead of this team; my understanding is that there are four members unique to the group, one of whom was away for both the Nahut posting and the Scyva posting making for a total of 3 new kills in each claim.

Whilst I have said that I'll probably lighten claim criteria as more kills trickle in, thus it'll likely drop down to 4 instead of 5. This should give an opportunity for your group to be included on this board so you are welcome to post kills with 4 unique members if you wish.

Congratulations on your efforts in killing Nahut and Scyva and I would also like to congratulate every other team making progress.

Interesting. I wonder if they calculated time spent in combat or total time logged in. I have less than half the number of pulls in about equal time (time spent logged in on participating character, not time spent in combat):

Uab9YyL.jpg