Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

Kellindell

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the listed issues are true, i try all the classes on both sides and i feel shame that the imps are getting the small advantages.

it seems the republic classes use a flint-lock while the imps use a revolver, sure they do the same damage per shot but the imps do it much easier.

there is nothing a player can change it because the devs screwed up the animation times for a large portion of the skills.

So how many of you actually test it out and see for yourself before you cry fix?

The only thing that is true is IA/smuggler Flash bang/grenade cooldown and it does get a Dev respond.

Anything else is false accusation and will not be getting any fix in the future.

Play multiple classes on both factions and you will see it is true. Or watch youtube videos demonstrating some of these issues. Or just be a faction fan boy.

I would like to see a Dev response to this thread. There are some legitimate issues that many people are talking about. Im interested what Bioware's position is on this issue, or if they have even looked into it or will be looking into it.

So how many of you actually test it out and see for yourself before you cry fix?

The only thing that is true is IA/smuggler Flash bang/grenade cooldown and it does get a Dev respond.

Anything else is false accusation and will not be getting any fix in the future.

The cooldown was embarrassingly obvious. The rest they can sweep under the rug.

You think we're making this up?

Edited by EternalFinality

Play multiple classes on both factions and you will see it is true. Or watch youtube videos demonstrating some of these issues. Or just be a faction fan boy.

I would like to see a Dev response to this thread. There are some legitimate issues that many people are talking about. Im interested what Bioware's position is on this issue, or if they have even looked into it or will be looking into it.

That simply won't work. I'll destroy in PVP no matter what class I play. I will learn nothing, and not be able to help you.

How can you compare Force Scream to Bladestorm when bladestorm should be compared to Ravage... bad OP is bad trying to make stuff up.

This thread is full of this. People who can't read, or understand what OP is actually saying.

Good job posting these issues OP, some good points they should look into. Wasn't sure what to expect first when I started reading... After all, swtor.com forum has became the world center for the worst crybabies I've ever seen.

Edited by Balanque

Total Empire favoritism. Is it any wonder why there is such a big faction imbalance. Currently leveling a sage through pvp and project is utter crap. Terrible.

I made a sith sorc and had a fun time leveling. I decided to see the Jedi version of the storyline and made the sage...I noticed as soon as you get project that there was a difference.

While I personally love the animation way more as a jedi (huge rock flying at someone's head) there is a very small delay, I'd say .5 seconds over the Sith version.

This does need to be fixed, maybe just make the effect actually hit a split second before the animation does. lol I was in general chat going "has anyone else noticed a delay" but none of the people at the time had played a sith version.

Glad to come on here and see it, I knew I wasn't crazy.

I'd really really really like things to be cleaned up between sides.

I made a sith sorc and had a fun time leveling. I decided to see the Jedi version of the storyline and made the sage...I noticed as soon as you get project that there was a difference.

While I personally love the animation way more as a jedi (huge rock flying at someone's head) there is a very small delay, I'd say .5 seconds over the Sith version.

This does need to be fixed, maybe just make the effect actually hit a split second before the animation does. lol I was in general chat going "has anyone else noticed a delay" but none of the people at the time had played a sith version.

Glad to come on here and see it, I knew I wasn't crazy.

It's closer to a 1.5 second delay. This is comparing damage from when the health bar moves. Sorc version is nearly instant, sage version takes a whopping 1.7 seconds or some such.

...since day one Bioware said each class was different, I never heard them say that the juggernaut and the guardian would be the exact same, i heard the contrary... Maybe if you want all the classes to be the same you should make a game, and we can play it?

...since day one Bioware said each class was different, I never heard them say that the juggernaut and the guardian would be the exact same, i heard the contrary... Maybe if you want all the classes to be the same you should make a game, and we can play it?

Every class is favored to Imperials. Every single one.

So the Project/Shock difference is not true? It's a product of our imagination?

Even when there is a proof that DfA starts ticking faster than Mortar Volley? So what is your comment on these proofs? Or these problems are false accusations? Can you be more ignorant pls? Edited by Drakaris

Just FYI @ your first point.

Pink Lightsabers are exceedingly difficult to obtain. The only way to get them is by killing world bosses for random drop patterns and then getting a magenta adegan crystal by going to Tattoine, getting a buff, going to hoth to get an item with the buff, and then defeating a champion mob that requires around 3-4 people on Ilum. Purple lightsabers are very common because of how easy Columi weapons are to obtain. People on my server pay upwards of 1 million credits to have the +33 stat pink lightsabers and most of them don't even care that the stats are better, they just want a pink lightsaber. Republic has a MUCH easier time obtaining pink and the purples aren't even comparable in difficulty the empire has to obtain pink.