Why is there no kill option for Lana?

Avashnea

That comment reeks of judgment and insulting, dismissive behavior to the many and varying reasons others have for disliking Lana. Do you really think you're in any position to cry foul over Lana hatred when your hatred of Theron is rooted in your dislike toward some Theron fans?

Again, hate Theron however much you like and for whatever reason you like. Your reasons are your own and whether I think they're fair or not doesn't matter but don't sit there and act as if you walk some moral high ground.

*Shrug* You seem to have it in for me, and that's fine. I hope you do realize I don't particularly care what you think of me. But when there are other threads where people are complaining because there are pretty women on the posters for 5.10 and saying all they want in the game are men, and seem to be calling for removal of female characters before they even know what's in the game, - at the same time they complain the devs are sexist - I call it like I see it.

I actually don't care who hates Lana, as long as they don't try to pull her out of everyone's game. That's the point. As much as I hate Theron and the Shan family in general, I've never once asked for a kill option for him, because I didn't want the game ruined for everyone who liked him.

I'm a bit weary of your hostility, though, so now that you've had a chance to vent your spleen at me, it's probably best that I throw you on ignore.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But for instance, on Ziost there's this spy that is monitoring two NPCs for Saresh. He's playing both of them. Neither of the NPCs find out unless the player tells them. The scene where the spy is revealed is almost identical for both of them, and they're both upset about it. But one of those NPCs has been burned at the stake all over this board for not finding the spy, while the other is never called on it. That's the sort of direct comparison I mean where there's a double standard. I'm not even saying names here. [

That is a very good example of one group of players seeing no difference, and another seeing a big difference.

Personally, I don't take either Lana or Theron to task over trusting Kovach, I just think he was extremely good at his job. But, having your boss enlisting a co-worker to keep an eye on you is, in my opinion, a very different ball game than having your enemy plant a spy in your organization. A spy that you rapidly promote and keep close to your side as your #1.

*Shrug* You seem to have it in for me, and that's fine. I hope you do realize I don't particularly care what you think of me. But when there are other threads where people are complaining because there are pretty women on the posters for 5.10 and saying all they want in the game are men, and seem to be calling for removal of female characters before they even know what's in the game, I call it like I see it.

I'm one of the people complaining about all of the pretty women on the poster, because I believe not having an equal number of pretty men is quite sexist. Women should be more than eye candy, and if they are going to be treated as such, then men should be as well! :rolleyes: I have not seen anyone asking for the removal of any of the new female characters, only the addition of comparable men. If 5.10 reveals itself to be balanced between the sexes, that is great, but it still means the advertising for it is slanted.

Edited by Damask_Rose

Even if I personally adored Lana with almost every character adoring her above all others in the SWU I'd still want a goodbye options for an Agent! It makes no sense for any Agent to love any Sith after the Dark Council tried to make them a droid!

For what it's worth, I understand and agree with your point, despite the fact this post will get lost in the sea of tribalism that dominates every thread like this one.

But, yes, some of us are capable of our characters role playing with NPCs differently despite the fact it is the same human being typing away at the keyboard.

Hugs,

Dasty

That is a very good example of one group of players seeing no difference, and another seeing a big difference.

Personally, I don't take either Lana or Theron to task over trusting Kovach, I just think he was extremely good at his job. But, having your boss enlisting a co-worker to keep an eye on you is, in my opinion, a very different ball game than having your enemy plant a spy in your organization. A spy that you rapidly promote and keep close to your side as your #1.

Fair point, and there do seem to be different takes on things. And I'm very glad we're able to discuss this from a civil mindset.

I could take the tack that the NPC that had more Intelligence experience should have been able to find Kovach easier than the NPC who had never worked in Intelligence before, but like you, I actually don't hold either of them to task for not finding him. Things were going to Hades in a handbasket on Ziost and it was chaos for everyone.

I'm one of the people complaining about all of the pretty women on the poster, because I believe not having an equal number of pretty men is quite sexist. Women should be more than eye candy, and if they are going to be treated as such, then men should be as well! :rolleyes: I have not seen anyone asking for the removal of any of the new female characters, only the addition of comparable men. If 5.10 reveals itself to be balanced between the sexes, that is great, but it still means the advertising for it is slanted.

This is more balanced than what I saw on the other thread, where someone was specifically complaining that the main characters should be men because the DvL rewards were women (and those are irrelevant to anything IMHO; they're not main story and they're little more than cosmetic rewards that have no bearing on 5.10). I do agree that there should be 'eye candy' for all genders, and it's fair to complain about the advertising if one doesn't like it, but saying that 5.10 isn't equal before we know what's in it seemed absurd.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

For what it's worth, I understand and agree with your point, despite the fact this post will get lost in the sea of tribalism that dominates every thread like this one.

But, yes, some of us are capable of our characters role playing with NPCs differently despite the fact it is the same human being typing away at the keyboard.

Hugs,

Dasty

Thanks, but I do hate her too. Not that I don't want OTHERS to have her, but I want her gone for me!

Hugs,

Dasty

This is true for me as well. I have zero romantic interest in Lana but despite my annoyance towards her, most of my characters do try and have a good, professional relationship with her. Some even consider her a dear friend. My Agent, however, does not and will not ever like Lana due to the Agent's story and the promotion of 'clueless' Lana over the highly experienced Cipher Nine at the conclusion of Yavin. She most certainly enjoys some schadenfreude on Ziost as well when Lana's fooled by Kovach. ;)

I tend to agree. "Head canon" is a contradiction in terms. If it comes from your head, it's not canon, it's just making crap up heh Role playing games are about responding to what the "Game master" tells you is happening, assuming the role of all NPCs that the characters will interact with. If they say NPC does X or says Y that's now what you have to respond to. You can say what you are doing, everyone else is hands off.

Sometimes people will do bad things, say hurtful words, act in ways you wouldn't have though they would and sometimes they people who you thought were loyal betray you. That's why divorce is such a big thing these days =p

Absolutely. "Head Canon" is a fiction of a fiction.

Anyone can make their own theories, write their own stories, persuade themselves that their own version on the story is the real one... But it won't be canon. It's their own personal fictional canon. Not actual lore canon.

Hell, I have my own Head Canon vision of what happened during Zakuul invasion. But I'm not insisting it's factual in SW canon sense, because "the writing was sloppy" therefor I get to leave it out or change it and call it canon. It's only canon in my alternate universe, not in the actual canon of the lore.

Also... Why so many parent's are so fast to blame the "other mother's kid" if there has been a conflict at school, because they don't want to believe their kid could be in fault and would rather believe whatever sob story their kid came up with to justify their rosy view of the conflict. Believing something doesn't make it true, it is just belief. Maybe it feel true for you, because that's what you want to believe. You'd never want to believe bad things of your loved ones, or you'd rather dismiss them with some excuse to somehow validate your side.

You will be happy to know then that according to the author, Quinn did not, in fact, try to kill you. He sabotaged the droids so you would win and you killing him would save face for him. So now you can stop choking him and embrace him for the extremely loyal companion he is. Quinn is every bit as loyal as Lana, so you should be thrilled to have another such Imperial at your side

That is called metagaming.

Quinn never even tells us he sabotaged the droids. Our character does not know any of this, only us the player with the power of the internet, know this. I still don't know why he never admits this ingame if it's supposed to be canon, not like he need to keep up appearances anymore afterwards.

Edited by Kiesu

I understand why people may want Lana to die as she seems to have survived unlike many others, but honestly, for me at this point, I don't really care. Other companions dying isn't going to bring mine back and it isn't going to make me think, "Yeah, now your fave died too, har har har"

Give other companions a bit more screen time and I'm happy!

:o

Edited by Eshvara

*Shrug* You seem to have it in for me, and that's fine. I hope you do realize I don't particularly care what you think of me. But when there are other threads where people are complaining because there are pretty women on the posters for 5.10 and saying all they want in the game are men, and seem to be calling for removal of female characters before they even know what's in the game, - at the same time they complain the devs are sexist - I call it like I see it.

I actually don't care who hates Lana, as long as they don't try to pull her out of everyone's game. That's the point. As much as I hate Theron and the Shan family in general, I've never once asked for a kill option for him, because I didn't want the game ruined for everyone who liked him.

I'm a bit weary of your hostility, though, so now that you've had a chance to vent your spleen at me, it's probably best that I throw you on ignore.

I care not for your faux-victim act. You think I have it in for you because I quoted a rather judgmental and asinine comment you made, and pointed out how such comments make you no better than the players you complain about? You made the implication that those who criticize the apparent increase of female presences in 5.10 are shallow, immoral women who care more about chasing hot men than they do about fair representation and equality. You literally stated that those women will invent reasons to hate female characters. Those were your words and if you're surprised or offended by the fact I'd call you out on making such a damning statement about other players and their motives then perhaps you need to think twice about what you post instead of playing the world's smallest violin for yourself.

I loved the Copero poster, for example. Heck, I'd love to hang it in my room. I was thrilled to see a woman profiled on that poster rather than the male Jedi Knight who was forced down our throats throughout most of KOTFE/ET. I think the women who are featured on the 5.10 promotional material, like Malora, are wonderful. Yes, please do showcase strong women taking the foreground. However, I do also feel that should be balanced out by an equal amount of pleasing-to-the-eye male characters. Read; balanced out, not ditch one in favor of the other. I also realize Bioware can't give us everything in one go, or squeeze the entire balancing act into one patch. We may get more male "eye candy" post 5.10 so I'm not exactly losing my mind over this.

Anyway, back on topic; this whole thread is pointless. If you want Lana dead then try and pretend she doesn't exist because, by the sounds of it, she won't have much of a role in 5.10/6.0 other than being just one of many LIs. KOTFE/ET is over and done with and I think we're beyond the 'trend' of killing LIs at this point; I can't see Bioware providing any such option for Lana now.

Edited by JennyFlynn

That is called metagaming.

Quinn never even tells us he sabotaged the droids. Our character does not know any of this, only us the player with the power of the internet, know this. I still don't know why he never admits this ingame if it's supposed to be canon, not like he need to keep up appearances anymore afterwards.

There is plenty of in game support for it. The writer probably didn't think players needed to be hit over the head with it by having Quinn do a monologue. Of course many players choose to ignore all of that and go with the hurr durr he's a betrayer! Oh wait, that's what you are complaining about, players ignoring in game evidence that is contrary to their preferred interpretation...

Yep, plenty people are guilty of this. They're biased and thus more forgiving toward their own favorite. Theron fans do it, Lana fans do it.

Anyway, this debate is about as useful as the discussion of pineapple on pizza. Some swear by it, others hate it and want the pineapple to die a painful death. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay we have a problem here because I happen to like pineapple on pizza! Don't hate me. :D

I happen to like both Lana and Theron. I don't take sides of preferring one over the other. And I firmly believe that putting kill options for any companion who is a love interest was just wrong, wrong, wrong. Given that, they should have structured Theron's betrayal/Undercover op better so that people wouldn't feel cheated that they couldn't kill him for what happened.

This is true for me as well. I have zero romantic interest in Lana but despite my annoyance towards her, most of my characters do try and have a good, professional relationship with her. Some even consider her a dear friend. My Agent, however, does not and will not ever like Lana due to the Agent's story and the promotion of 'clueless' Lana over the highly experienced Cipher Nine at the conclusion of Yavin. She most certainly enjoys some schadenfreude on Ziost as well when Lana's fooled by Kovach. ;)

We think alike as my agent did the same. I was upset that Marr gave the job to Lana and when Ziost came around, I forced her to resign. And with Agent Kovach, I told Lana to clean up her own dang mess with that.

Okay we have a problem here because I happen to like pineapple on pizza! Don't hate me. :D

I happen to like both Lana and Theron. I don't take sides of preferring one over the other. And I firmly believe that putting kill options for any companion who is a love interest was just wrong, wrong, wrong. Given that, they should have structured Theron's betrayal/Undercover op better so that people wouldn't feel cheated that they couldn't kill him for what happened.

We good! I love pineapple on my pizza and I'll dive into a breadsticks war with anyone who disagrees. ;)

My opinion of Lana hangs somewhere between "she's as useless as a broken condom" and "meh, if she wants to hang around that's kewl". Not overly keen on her and while I would be fine and dandy if she wasn't part of my game at all, I don't want a kill option for her. I never wanted a kill option for any LIs and I'm not interested in t.it for tat because I'm not 5 years old.

I'm also starting to feel it simply doesn't matter. If the writers aren't interested in providing story for her then she'll become background fodder like many of the others, whether she's "dead for some" or not. Same with Theron. His fate is ambiguous enough that the writers can get away with increasing his presence if they desire to do so. At the end of the day, the writers control this regardless of our choices and it's a futile exercise to bicker among each other which is the better/worst LI. Where personal interpretations and our preference for a character are concerned there is no right or wrong.

Thus, pineapple.

There is plenty of in game support for it. The writer probably didn't think players needed to be hit over the head with it by having Quinn do a monologue. Of course many players choose to ignore all of that and go with the hurr durr he's a betrayer! Oh wait, that's what you are complaining about, players ignoring in game evidence that is contrary to their preferred interpretation...

To be fair, in the post from the writer, he said that he left it *open to interpretation* that Quinn could have deliberately sabotaged the droids. That would suggest that as you said before, there's more than one valid interpretation of those actions, and it's not just someone 'ignoring evidence' to consider the other side of that coin as the accepted course of events.

My Sith Warriors don't like Quinn, they're mean to him from the moment he comes on board, they do nothing to help him and they thwart Baras at every turn (keeping people alive to build their own power base). They're also upstarts who have a lot less support and a much smaller power base than Baras, especially when he's on the Dark Council. In their world it's completely reasonable that Quinn would legit try to kill them.

Don't worry, I'm the individual in question, some just won't call a spade a spade cause of TOS. I complained that why should a pretty woman be in the Chiss poster, why not have a Male Chiss poster too, something for everyone, ne?

I also complained that the Dark Vs Light event awarded 2 WOMEN as prizes and thought that was imbalanced, why not one of each, again, something for everyone, or if they wanted 2 women as prizes, then they should've included 2 men as well.

I've also said that I'm disappointed that the protagonists in the coming story are female, that there is no male protagonist.

I've requested that we have more male force users to romance, because the one that was made available, is not appealing for all and it's not fair that men get oodles of female force users to romance and women get none and then get one that is not appealing to everyone and makes no sense to the story. Seriously people in the Alliance, would riot and then throw their hands up and go home.

I have always been a proponent of the idea that this game was created more with the male player in mind, because male characters get way more flirts and FTB than female characters do. I'd like that to be more even.

So, I am the epitome of all evil, because I like men and would like more male NPCs and companions in the game. I'm also evil incarnate because I'm sick to death of Lana (I wasn't always hateful about her, but when the devs shoved her in my face 24/7 and had the loonie blonde watching me sleep ala Edward in Twilight, well, frankly I'd have enough of her by then.) I'm also a pretty horrible person because I've always hated Ashara's guts and challenged the fact that my NOX dark 5 wasn't allowed to kill her.

So I did the next best thing. Anyone who visits my Yavin stronghold knows that I'm using Ashara as kindling on my bonfire. And before anyone freaks out. I'm being really quite literal about it and can provide screen shot proof. I think I just might add Lana to the pyre too. Just because some of her fans are toxic.

Edited by Lunafox

Don't worry, she means me, she just won't call a spade a spade cause of TOS. I complained that why should a pretty woman be in the Chiss poster, why not have a Male Chiss poster too, something for everyone, ne?

I also complained that the Dark Vs Light event awarded 2 WOMEN as prizes and thought that was imbalanced, why not one of each, again, something for everyone, or if they wanted 2 women as prizes, then they should've included 2 men as well.

I've also said that I'm disappointed that the protagonists in the coming story are female, that there is no male protagonist.

I've requested that we have more male force users to romance, because the one that was made available, is not appealing for all and it's not fair that men get oodles of female force users to romance and women get none and then get one that is not appealing to everyone and makes no sense to the story. Seriously people in the Alliance, would riot and then throw their hands up and go home.

I have always been a proponent of the idea that this game was created more with the male player in mind, because male characters get way more flirts and FTB than female characters do. I'd like that to be more even.

So, I am the epitome of all evil, because I like men and would like more male NPCs and companions in the game. I'm also evil incarnate because I'm sick to death of Lana (I wasn't always hateful about her, but when the devs shoved her in my face 24/7 and had the loonie blonde watching me sleep ala Edward in Twilight, well, frankly I'd have enough of her by then.) I'm also a pretty horrible person because I've always hated Ashara's guts and challenged the fact that my NOX dark 5 wasn't allowed to kill her.

So I did the next best thing. Anyone who visits my Yavin stronghold knows that I'm using Ashara as kindling on my bonfire. And before anyone freaks out. I'm being really quite literal about it and can provide screen shot proof. I think I just might add Lana to the pyre too. Just because some of her fans are toxic.

I didn't say you were evil incarnate, so let's stop with the hyperbole. And I've actually agreed with you on some of these points. Most of them, in fact. We do need male force user LIs and the vanilla game is uneven.

And newsflash: I actually an bisexual. Guess what? That means i like and date men too. Not as much as women, but yeah. So don't even try to say this is about you liking men. It's about you elevating men above women despite claiming you want equality.

There are only 11 female companions out of the 40 in the class story. There are 26 men (I am excluding the droids). Plus Nico. Add in the KOTET crew and now we've got a grand total of 13 women and 29 men plus four droids, assuming Senya and Arcann are alive. If we add Nico and Shae, now it's 14 to 30. I've never heard anyone objecting there.

If they added two female companions for DvL, that's not even close to striking a balance. Why even complain about that? Why assume that every single character added as a companion has to be intended for any sort of romance or aesthetic appreciation at all?

Most of the quest givers and villains throughout the game, including almost everyone on the Dark Council, have been male. Again, we're not even close to 50:50 on that. The villain of the traitor arc was Vinn Atrius (male), the chief helper on the Copero flashpoint was male (Saganu) and so was one of the two bosses. The chief protagonist/antagonist is male for the Republic (Gnost-Dural) and female for the Empire (Malora). The contact for the Republic is Jonas while the Empire gets a stupid droid, so there's another man without a female counterpart.

So if there are female protagonists this one time - which we don't even know- what's the problem?

All of the spoilers for 5.10 aren't even out yet. So yes, I do think it's bizarre to immediately complain how things aren't even, just because there aren't any romanceable males visible in the single advertisement we got, and use that as a symbol of persecution.

As for the kindling, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. It's not like I'd ever visit a stronghold of yours.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Well, i too wonder why the hell is she watching my JK sleep in her own quarters in the middle of the night, when said JK is romancing Theron and would probably be sleeping with him ?

Seeing Theron's face upon waking up would make much more sense here, unless she's secretly in love with my JK, which i really hope she's not.

And as you know we're on the same page about Ashara...

I'd love to see that Ashara bonfire :D

Back to the topic, i don't hate Lana, i pretty much like her (well except for what i've said above about her watching my character sleep while they're not together being a bit creepy and somewhat inapropriate when said character is romancing another character), even if i'm not interested in her in a romantic way and would not want to kill her, but as someone who is unable to kill the one companion i wish to kill, while said character was already not part of the main storyline anymore and would not have been lost to anyone more than she already is by getting a kill option, especially when not killing her if there is the slightest chance of her ending up turning against my Sorcerer is being totaly out of character for him, i can undertand the frustration.

That being said, having already lost all my fav LIs to kill options, i just don't care anymore...

And about even gender representation, why not also add some "ugly looking" female aliens too in the protagonist roster to balance things a bit more ?

And long live the pineapple.

And about even gender representation, why not also add some "ugly looking" female aliens too in the protagonist roster to balance things a bit more ?

I think when 5.10 actually comes out there probably will be. "Ugly" is very subjective (out of the three women on the poster, I actually personally only think the Twi'lek lady is pretty), but having a wide variety of ages and looks and making sure everyone doesn't look like they stepped off a fashion runway is important.

I didn't say you were evil incarnate, so let's stop with the hyperbole. And I've actually agreed with you on some of these points. Most of them, in fact. We do need male force user LIs and the vanilla game is uneven.

And newsflash: I actually an bisexual. Guess what? That means i like and date men too. Not as much as women, but yeah. So don't even try to say this is about you liking men. It's about you elevating men above women despite claiming you want equality.

There are only 11 female companions out of the 40 in the class story. There are 26 men (I am excluding the droids). Plus Nico. Add in the KOTET crew and now we've got a grand total of 13 women and 29 men plus four droids, assuming Senya and Arcann are alive. If we add Nico and Shae, now it's 14 to 30. I've never heard anyone objecting there.

If they added two female companions for DvL, that's not even close to striking a balance. Why even complain about that? Why assume that every single character added as a companion has to be intended for any sort of romance or aesthetic appreciation at all?

Most of the quest givers and villains throughout the game, including almost everyone on the Dark Council, have been male. Again, we're not even close to 50:50 on that. The villain of the traitor arc was Vinn Atrius (male), the chief helper on the Copero flashpoint was male (Saganu) and so was one of the two bosses. The chief protagonist/antagonist is male for the Republic (Gnost-Dural) and female for the Empire (Malora). The contact for the Republic is Jonas while the Empire gets a stupid droid, so there's another man without a female counterpart.

So if there are female protagonists this one time - which we don't even know- what's the problem?

All of the spoilers for 5.10 aren't even out yet. So yes, I do think it's bizarre to immediately complain how things aren't even, just because there aren't any romanceable males visible in the single advertisement we got, and use that as a symbol of persecution.

As for the kindling, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. It's not like I'd ever visit a stronghold of yours.

Well, you sure did a good job of making me feel like I was lol. I've never lived under a rock, so I do know and understand the definition of the word thanks. The way you go on about her most of the time, I thought you were Lanasexual. You really did spout off many times about us forum-ers who like men etc. It was difficult not to interpret that as a slam against what we like/prefer. Even now you're saying things about me that are not true. You don't know me, so how on earth can you claim that I'm 'elevating men' instead of wanting things to be more equal? Why couldn't they have given one male and one female in the dark vs light for each side? That would've been fair.

I also never said every single character that exists needs to be romanceable. Again, you're putting words into my mouth that I never said.

Next off, you're pulling in now, droids and aliens and anyone from all corners of the game, just to try and prove there are more male romance comps, but there aren't. Seriously, you're including random quest givers? LOL. Just stop.:rolleyes:

I for one, don't think it's bizarre at all, to call attention to the fact that the main players in the next story are female. Like I said, aliens and droids don't count to me. I think it's absolutely ludicrous that an Empire/Empire favoring character has to report to a droid. That's my opinion and I'll darn well say so. These are boards where people voice and share their opinions?

Conveniently you neglected to mention the villain female in Copero because it doesn't suit your narrative.

And not to worry, it's not like you could even enter my strongholds. They're set to private and the only ones that come to visit are family and friends. I have an open house for Life Day week, but do yourself a favour, don't come, because I won't be roasting chestnuts over an open fire. I'll be roasting something er someone else. :eek:

Edited by Lunafox

Why couldn't they have given one male and one female in the dark vs light for each side? That would've been fair.

I like numbers, because they don't lie and they are what they are. So let's look at this again. There are 14 female companions in the entire game that are not out of the Cartel Market. There are way more male companions.

If you truly want a balance, 30:14 is not it. Adding the two DvL women, you now have 16:30. That's still almost 50% more male companions than female. So yes, of course the DvL companions should have been female, to try to balance that out more.

Next off, you're pulling in now, droids and aliens and anyone from all corners of the game, just to try and prove there are more male romance comps, but there aren't.

I actually pulled out droids of the companion count because they are not gendered. I am talking about companions overall, and yes, there are almost 50% more male companions. I'm not just counting love interests. I don't just see value in those.

Neither of the DvL companions were LIs, so if that's what you're after, they don't count.

But if you do want to just count LI companions, okay: We have 8 from the class stories, plus 3 in KOTET, vs. 11 in the class stories and 1 in KOTET for female LIs. That's 11:12, which *is* one off, but isn't as radically imbalanced as the overall companion count.

There's also Theran Cedrax and Pierce, whom I don't know how to count because they're not platonic but they're not full on LIs either.

Seriously, you're including random quest givers? LOL. Just stop.:rolleyes:

You seem to have missed the point, which, again, is that over the course of the game, male NPCs of any kind have outnumbered women by a substantial margin. There's never been a real objection to that. Adding some extra female NPCs and making the main players in the next segment again just even things out more.

I think it's absolutely ludicrous that an Empire/Empire favoring character has to report to a droid. That's my opinion and I'll darn well say so. These are boards where people voice and share their opinions?

I called the droid stupid. I don't like him either. Are you even reading what I wrote?

Conveniently you neglected to mention the villain female in Copero because it doesn't suit your narrative.

Again, please read what I actually wrote. In terms of Copero I said one of the two bosses was male, and since they haven't put a non-binary character in the game yet, that would imply the other was female. I didn't leave it out at all.

You're welcome to dislike whomever you want and do as many sick things as you want in your own stronghold. As long as you're not trying to ruin my game by asking for characters to be removed for everyone, I don't see it so I don't care.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

But if you do want to just count male companions, okay, we have 8 from the class stories, plus 3 in KOTET, vs. 11 in the class stories and 1 in KOTET for female LIs. That's 11:12, which *is* one off, but isn't as radically imbalanced as the overall companion count.

Yet out of the 12 female LIs only 2 are killable, while you have 6 out of the 11 male LIs who are.

Yet out of the 12 female LIs only 2 are killable, while you have 6 out of the 11 male LIs who are.

But out of those 12 female LIs, every single one of them with the exceptions of Kira (who is a bit of a wild card) and Lana are still bricked because they are written out of the main story.

With the men, it appears all of them will end up being Alliance Alerts or killable too, but there are also Scourge and Zenith waiting in the wings, both of whom have been talked up pretty extensively as potential future LIs.