The Status of SWTOR on Twitch

Manjaca

I get a chuckle out of people saying "WoW clone" or "copying WoW". Shouldn't you be saying "EQ clone" or "copying EQ", since that's what WoW did?

WoW copied a huge amount from Asheron's Call too, so it's not really an EQ clone, more of a fusion of the two. It probably borrowed a lot from UO as well. That's what Blizzard does best, borrow the good stuff from other games. Something I wish our devs were better at :eek:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play

I am not on twitch

Your argument is flawed.

Same here. I only go to Twitch if the devs have something to say, aside from that, it doesn't exist to me.

PS. I hate WoW. It's trash.

Edited by Lunafox

WoW copied a huge amount from Asheron's Call too, so it's not really an EQ clone, more of a fusion of the two. It probably borrowed a lot from UO as well. That's what Blizzard does best, borrow the good stuff from other games. Something I wish our devs were better at :eek:

Its format was good at that time, but no longer popular after so many years.

Blizzard also keep improve their content, WotLK was the best work so far.

I get a chuckle out of people saying "WoW clone" or "copying WoW". Shouldn't you be saying "EQ clone" or "copying EQ", since that's what WoW did?

Even James Ohlen, who recently left Bioware stated they made a swtor a clone.

Interviewer : Conversely, do you have any regrets? Anything you wish you were able to push through while you were there?

James : With Star Wars: The Old Republic I wish that I pushed a little bit more toward making it kind of Knights of The Republic online rather than “Star Wars World of Warcraft.” A lot of the feedback that we got when Star Wars: The Old Republic got when it came out was, "Hey, we wanted Knights of the Old Republic Online," something that was more similar to that than a game that was more traditional in the World of Warcraft sense. I can see where that was coming from, but I am still proud of where Star Wars: The Old Republic got to.

Gold farmers have dropped their price to $2/10 million credits. I just got one in-game email. There we go, irrefutable proof the game is dead, no-one wants to watch a dead game on Twitch, and none of us are really still here (where is the icon for dripping sarcasm?)

Yes, I would really say that is one of the legitimate ways to see if the game is dead or not. The Gold farmers indeed were a method of how I tracked the game development. You mainly could see if an exploit was out cause of how the prices were moving :D

But the amount of new people is always less than the amount of people leaving. That is why its a downward spiral and never an upward one. If you were to look at a graph, it would show little spikes around expansion, but those spikes are short and sweet and drop fast. Then the graph ends up lower than before the expansion.

I wouldnt necessarily say so. The thing with the people leaving is that a good portion of the comes back. This means some new people come and some old folks comeback which in the end even increases the population at times! Yes you can definitely see some parts of the community totally leave, like raiders etc. but the good thing about the game is that it is still not outdated with graphics and play style so it still has potential to attract people.

I wouldnt necessarily say so. The thing with the people leaving is that a good portion of the comes back. This means some new people come and some old folks comeback which in the end even increases the population at times! Yes you can definitely see some parts of the community totally leave, like raiders etc. but the good thing about the game is that it is still not outdated with graphics and play style so it still has potential to attract people.

If more came back or started the game for the first time, than left, why did we need mergers and why is it nearly impossible for me to play outside of primetime?

The game’s not dead and the graphics etc are good for me. But there are problems and it’s why the game is declining. While the game has potential, it wont be utilised because Bioware don’t care enough to do it. So we either accept the reality that Bioware don’t care enough to do anything or we leave. Sadly more people are leaving than accepting Bioware not caring enough.

Regardless of potential, the game has a shelf life and that date approaches faster the older it gets. There is nothing we can do about that if EA and Bioware are unwilling to invest in the game.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

why did we need mergers and why is it nearly impossible for me to play outside of primetime?

You are a special case :)

APAC people mostly left probably due to the Datacenter moving so thats why you have difficulty getting pops. You play low/midbies a lot, which have pop issues in general (well not on DM). If you try to play on EU servers its even more complex due to time. So I would say this is mainly about you.

I play late night from 10 pm my time and get pops for everything. At 1-2 am when ranked pops stop I go to SF where prime time just started and I can continue. OFC I dont play long then, but its good to be able to swap from prime time to prime time. Also when I happen to be home alone and play during the day there is always something to do due to the server merges!

You are a special case :)

APAC people mostly left probably due to the Datacenter moving so thats why you have difficulty getting pops. You play low/midbies a lot, which have pop issues in general (well not on DM). If you try to play on EU servers its even more complex due to time. So I would say this is mainly about you.

I play late night from 10 pm my time and get pops for everything. At 1-2 am when ranked pops stop I go to SF where prime time just started and I can continue. OFC I dont play long then, but its good to be able to swap from prime time to prime time. Also when I happen to be home alone and play during the day there is always something to do due to the server merges!

I’ve not played lowbies and Mids for nearly a month. They just don’t pop, but even lvl 70 is getting that way. You can really feel population as it declines out side of prime time. We are the first to see it start or really feel it, probably about 3-4 months before people in prime time start to see changes and another 6 months till they are screaming the game is dead. At least that’s been my experience over the last 2 and a bit years.

The only saving grace is when they launch an expansion and the longer they take to release, the longer the population decline speeds up.

I expect people will be screaming for more server mergers before the next expansion because group content pop or grouping will be hard to get. Bioware of course won’t do it until after the expansion, at which time, it’s usually too late to get a lot of those people back, even with the expansion.

I’ve seen this same pattern repeated over and over in this game. Nothing suggests it will change.

Edit : been queued now for 22 mins and waiting for a pop on SF. (LvL 70)... edit : got a pop and it’s Odessen and my team runs around like headless chickens as per usual. Waited 26 mins for that rubbish.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Edit : been queued now for 22 mins and waiting for a pop on SF. (LvL 70)... edit : got a pop and it’s Odessen and my team runs around like headless chickens as per usual. Waited 26 mins for that rubbish.

yeah and this is what I mean, its lunch in EU so there won't be a lot of people in que but still, its summer holidays, so maybe. In US its what? 3-6 am, what do you expect at that time?? Who plays at those hours? You should at least que on DM now.

If more came back or started the game for the first time, than left, why did we need mergers and why is it nearly impossible for me to play outside of primetime?

Keep in mind.. back when they dropped 4.0 on us... suddenly the servers became largely full (save for the old PvP servers) and several had to be reconfigured for more capacity because people were getting bent about having a login queue. 4.0 was so successful for the studio that they doubled down, with some odd nonsensical changes, with 5.0 and promptly lost the recipe for "attractive cuisine" for the players.

So.. 4.0 very clearly shows that players can and will return to new content that comes across to them as new and novel. Even in 5.0.. they had a good number of returning players.. but 5.0 had other issues that drove players back out the door rather quickly.

Of course... as with all MMOs now days.... they cannot retain a lot of the more transient players for more then 4-6 months because a lot of players follow new content across the MMO genre now days. The days of the invested MMO player sticking with an MMO through the dry spells in content are gone to a large degree.

Edited by Andryah

People will keep on playing and if not, new people will come, with each new Episode for the SW movie people come back. On reddit you see many people coming back, switching from WoW etc, its a nonstop process. The people who stayed till now have too much to lose to just leave. Look at the PVP community, same people, same wintrading, same top spots, they are happy to be top in this game cause they have no competition so they feel on top of things, why leave that? :)

I always thought I had too much invested in this game after almost 7 straight years of non-stop sub and daily play time to leave. But then I left and haven't looked back. Once my prepaid sub time expires, I won't be back until there is more than a few good reasons to do so. One patch worth of PvP system tweaks and a single SH won't do it. Not by a long shot.

So I don't agree with your assumption that people will always come back. I can count on one hand the number of people that I personally knew (guild friends, etc.) that left the game and came back when I was an active player here. There aren't enough fingers and toes on my entire city block to count the number of people I know who have left SWTOR and uninstalled, never to return.

Content droughts this long ruin any uptick that a new SW movie or other outside motivation might have on players who left because they were bored. When/if they do return, these days they see almost nothing new to do (and no new expansion for almost 2 years now). That's not good.

Edited by PennyAnn

WoW Devs openly acknowledge this point.

Quote from Ion Hazzikostas, WoW Dev, in 2015 interview with Venture Beat:

"Hazzikostas: Inherently, I think that things are cyclical.

Especially nowadays, players aren’t necessarily viewing World of Warcraft as a year-round lifestyle so much as a game that they love, where they’re going to check in, see what we’ve got, play the content in a patch, go off, play some other great game that just came out, and then come back when we have something new to offer them. And to some extent, that’s OK. We don’t want to prevent people from enjoying the game that way.

Part of the cyclical nature is that, yes, when we have a large upsurge, it’s not surprising that there’s a bit of a dip after that."

Source: https://venturebeat.com/2015/05/14/dear-world-of-warcraft-players-heres-why-you-should-stay-love-blizzard/view-all/

With that said, I think there is a danger that if game is too long out of sight, it does become out of mind.

I'll tell you what else Blizzard is doing really, really well - incorporating various forms of media (YouTube, Trailers, Books, Comics, etc.) to add a huge boost to the in-game Lore and storylines. SWTOR really messed up by not doing the same, especially given the IP and the available lore/story in the extended universe... if they were gonna copy WoW, it should be in all the ways that Blizzard are killing it with their development team right now, even outside of the game.

It's a lore nerd's paradise, and I've been totally loving it!

I'll tell you what else Blizzard is doing really, really well - incorporating various forms of media (YouTube, Trailers, Books, Comics, etc.) to add a huge boost to the in-game Lore and storylines. SWTOR really messed up by not doing the same, especially given the IP and the available lore/story in the extended universe... if they were gonna copy WoW, it should be in all the ways that Blizzard are killing it with their development team right now, even outside of the game.

It's a lore nerd's paradise, and I've been totally loving it!

Lack of resources also caused it.

Keep in mind.. back when they dropped 4.0 on us... suddenly the servers became largely full (save for the old PvP servers) and several had to be reconfigured for more capacity because people were getting bent about having a login queue. 4.0 was so successful for the studio that they doubled down, with some odd nonsensical changes, with 5.0 and promptly lost the recipe for "attractive cuisine" for the players.

So.. 4.0 very clearly shows that players can and will return to new content that comes across to them as new and novel. Even in 5.0.. they had a good number of returning players.. but 5.0 had other issues that drove players back out the door rather quickly.

Of course... as with all MMOs now days.... they cannot retain a lot of the more transient players for more then 4-6 months because a lot of players follow new content across the MMO genre now days. The days of the invested MMO player sticking with an MMO through the dry spells in content are gone to a large degree.

But remember: They pushed the HELL out of 4.0. The hype, the advertisement, the expensive cinematic trailer, the constant developer live streams... the "return to Bioware story telling" that hooked every single KOTOR, Mass Effect and Dragon Age fan who played this game into hoping that the game would venture into better story telling. It hooked the people who loved SWTOR's Vanilla class stories into thinking that it would be returning to that.

Then we all either came back, or were here for that launch, lost all the companions we cared about, got a story that totally did NOT live up to the hype of "Bioware story telling" or was even as good as the freaking trailer they had made for it and *BOOM*, crash and burn.

It was bad enough that they had to totally reverse course, cut out an entire expansion's worth of story from the KotFE/KotET trilogy and start making a raid, a planet with dailies, and trying to lure back all the people they lost with that disaster of an expansion/direction in development. I think if the story had honestly been better, it might not have tanked so hard, but we'll never know now.

People go back to WoW for a new expansion because they know that they are going to at least get a couple month's worth of great new content out of it, even if they burn their way through it. That is becoming difficult for SWTOR, when the expansions they produce just keep running more and more people off by being bad from day 1 and making changes to the game that no one wanted or liked (changing entire gearing systems that were not "broken" or in need of updates/changes for example).

No, SWTOR is suffering from much more than "the usual MMO revolving door", and I think to pretend otherwise is to give credit where it is definitely NOT due.

Edited by PennyAnn

• 2 weeks later...

The state of twitch yesterday

https://i.imgur.com/uL0KaTU.png

Blizzard pre-released their new expansion. Streamers were given an option to play on Streamer Realms with better server hardware and increased RAM to showcase the game better. While they raced to Realm Firsts

SWTOR had under 300 viewers

Please don't say that's insignificant

Edited by Falensawino

Blizzard pre-released their new expansion. Streamers were given an option to play on Streamer Realms with better server hardware and increased RAM to showcase the game better. While they raced to Realm Firsts

Wow, but WoW (WoW but WoW lol) is a different league anyway, or at least Bioware/EA has caused that total different league. But it is definitely a hefty diffference.

Edited by Khaleg

The fact your even comparing the numbers between WoW (which has huge expansions, with content for every aspect of the game), and Swtor which has small expansions, and large amounts of time with little content is a joke. If your going to make a comparison, compare 2 games that have close to the same player base in Numbers. WoW has Millions of players, Swtor is probably lucky to have 400k (If I had to guess it's closer to 200k). We know there are a lot less people here, we know there are a lot of reasons for this. Lack of content, 4.0's story only content lost a lot of people, 5.0's GC lost people, the 5.8 conquest changes, and the list can go on.

Edited by Toraak

Wow, but WoW (WoW but WoW lol) is a different league anyway, or at least Bioware/EA has caused that total different league. But it is definitely a hefty diffference.

Comparing WoWs full paid for expansion against a bug filled swtor patch is like going to a motor show and comparing how many people are looking at the new model Ferrari or the old model VW golf with new mag wheels. ;)

There is no comparison between WoW and swtor anymore except they are both MMOs

Edited by TrixxieTriss

The fact your even comparing the numbers between WoW (which has huge expansions, with content for every aspect of the game), and Swtor which has small expansions, and large amounts of time with little content is a joke. If your going to make a comparison, compare 2 games that have close to the same player base in Numbers. WoW has Millions of players, Swtor is probably lucky to have 400k (If I had to guess it's closer to 200k). We know there are a lot less people here, we know there are a lot of reasons for this. Lack of content, 4.0's story only content lost a lot of people, 5.0's GC lost people, the 5.8 conquest changes, and the list can go on.

I agree. You can also talk a thing down...... :rolleyes: It is not very conducive to winning new people. So stop it, we know that the game is slowly dying. But it is not dead yet. ;)

Edited by Batwer

Don’t forget, WoWs expansions require them to be purchased, unlike swtors which are free if you subscribe. Maybe if swtor had paid expansions + subscription, they would have more money to make more content.

I think people often forget that Blizzard don’t give stuff away for free like Bioware do. So they have more money to put back into the game.

Don’t forget, WoWs expansions require them to be purchased, unlike swtors which are free if you subscribe. Maybe if swtor had paid expansions + subscription, they would have more money to make more content.

I think people often forget that Blizzard don’t give stuff away for free like Bioware do. So they have more money to put back into the game.

good point about the Paid Expansions, but I wonder if EA/BW did paid expansions, how much would they put back into the game? I think it's a choice Blizzard makes, knowing that in the end they make a lot more money. I'm not sure EA would reinvest it back into Swtor. Is it my lack of faith in EA? probably, but my gut says they'd just keep the extra profit.

The truth is, Swtor gives to much content out for free.

r/swtor recently posted a GamesRadar article ranking the 30 best MMORPGs to play right now

SWTOR came in 4th on their list

ESO came in 5th just behind our game

ESO is SWTOR's closest relative being created from the same HeroEngine blueprint.

Here's the Top30 list with current Twitch Viewer count and Followers added

- = - - - - - - = -

Have an impartial look at the following games and their viewer counts.

How well does viewer count reflect the popularity of these games?

The best MMORPGs to play right now on PC and console

[color="SandyBrown"]30.[/color] MU Legend · [i]40,477 Followers[/i] · [b]37[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]29.[/color] Riders of Icarus · [i]8,971 Followers[/i] · [b]24[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]28.[/color] Albion Online · [i]91,644 Followers[/i] · [b]211[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]27.[/color] Osiris: New Dawn · [i]13,054 Followers[/i] · [b]0[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]26.[/color] Allods Online · [i]3,925 Followers[/i] · [b]0[/b] Viewers

[color="SandyBrown"]25.[/color] Defiance · [i]11,411 Followers[/i] · [b]0[/b] Viewers
! · Defiance 2050 · 11,137 Followers · 55 Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]24.[/color] WildStar · [i]19,307 Followers[/i] · [b]0[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]23.[/color] Black Desert Online · [i]809,183 Followers[/i] · [b]3,161[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]22.[/color] Revelation Online · [i]18,988 Followers[/i] · [b]6[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]21.[/color] Secret Worlds Legends · [i]14,442 Followers[/i] · [b]4[/b] Viewers

[color="SandyBrown"]20.[/color] Star Conflict · [i]2,369 Followers[/i] · [b]0[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]19.[/color] Age of Wushu · [i]1,232 Followers[/i] · [b]0[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]18.[/color] Worlds Adrift · [i]29,543 Followers[/i] · [b]28[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]17.[/color] Skyforge · [i]47,957 Followers[/i] · [b]11[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]16.[/color] Lord of the Rings Online · [i]42,120 Followers[/i] · [b]10[/b] Viewers

[color="SandyBrown"]15.[/color] Star Trek Online · [i]48,807 Followers[/i] · [b]44[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]14.[/color] Archeage · [i]87,980 Followers[/i] · [b]37[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]13.[/color] Blade and Soul · [i]284,616 Followers[/i] · [b]410[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]12.[/color] Tera · [i]161,329 Followers[/i] · [b]167[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]11.[/color] Runescape · [i]833,491 Followers[/i] · [b]775[/b] Viewers
! · Old School RuneScape · 85,452 Followers · 6,048 Viewers

[color="SandyBrown"]10.[/color] Aion · [i]72,562 Followers[/i] · [b]98[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]9.[/color] DC Universe Online · [i]68,425 Followers[/i] · [b]34[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]8.[/color] Neverwinter · [i]99,398 Followers[/i] · [b]144[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]7.[/color] EVE Online · [i]190,685 Followers[/i] · [b]842[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]6.[/color] Rift · [i]22,389 Followers[/i] · [b]22[/b] Viewers

[color="SandyBrown"]5.[/color] Elder Scrolls Online · [i]459,587 Followers[/i] · [b]3,758[/b] Viewers ·  ·  [u]Offers in-game Drops[/u]. [url=https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/2754380-how-to-earn-drops]Learn More[/url].
[color="SandyBrown"]4.[/color] Star Wars: The Old Republic · [i]150,763 Followers[/i] · [b]153[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]3.[/color] Guild Wars 2 · [i]300,922 Followers[/i] · [b]626[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]2.[/color] Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn · [i]504,303 Followers[/i] · [b]1,250[/b] Viewers
[color="SandyBrown"]1.[/color] World of Warcraft · [i]3,225,251 Followers[/i] · [b]311,125[/b] Viewers

[* both versions of Runescape were counted as the same game
[* both versions of Defiance were counted as the same game

[* clickbait website used reverse order ranking and divided into three pages leaving number one last.

- = - - - - - - = -

Sorted by Viewers

Legend
[b]Followers[/b]  · Viewers  ·  [color="SandyBrown"]GamesRadar Rank[/color]  ·  Name   ·  [color="lemonchiffon"]Same game[/color]

[b]0 Viewers[/b] · 1,232 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]19.[/color] Age of Wushu
[b]0 Viewers[/b] · 2,369 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]20.[/color] Star Conflict
[b]0 Viewers[/b] · 3,925 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]26.[/color] Allods Online
[b]0 Viewers[/b] · 13,054 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]27.[/color] Osiris: New Dawn
[b]0 Viewers[/b] ·  19,307 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]24.[/color] WildStar
[b]4 Viewers[/b] ·  14,442 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]21.[/color] Secret Worlds Legends
[b]6 Viewers[/b] ·  18,988 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]22.[/color] Revelation Online
[b]10 Viewers[/b] · 42,120 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]16.[/color] Lord of the Rings Online
[b]11 Viewers[/b] · 47,957 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]17.[/color] Skyforge
[b]22 Viewers[/b] · 22,389 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]6.[/color] Rift

[b]24 Viewers[/b] · 8,971 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]29.[/color] Riders of Icarus
[b]28 Viewers[/b] · 29,543 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]18.[/color] Worlds Adrift
[b]34 Viewers[/b] · 68,425 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]9.[/color] DC Universe Online
[b]37 Viewers[/b] · 40,477 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]30.[/color] MU Legend
[b]37 Viewers[/b] · 87,980 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]14.[/color] Archeage
[b]44 Viewers[/b] · 48,807 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]15.[/color] Star Trek Online
[b]0 Viewers[/b] · 11,411 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]25.[/color] [color="lemonchiffon"]Defiance[/color]
[b]55 Viewers[/b] · 11,137 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]~[/color]   [color="lemonchiffon"]Defiance 2050[/color]
[b]98 Viewers[/b] · 72,562 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]10.[/color] Aion
[b]144 Viewers[/b] · 99,398 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]8.[/color] Neverwinter
[b]153 Viewers[/b] · 150,763 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]4.[/color] Star Wars: The Old Republic

[b]167 Viewers[/b] · 161,329 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]12.[/color] Tera
[b]211 Viewers[/b] · 91,644 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]28.[/color] Albion Online
[b]410 Viewers[/b] · 284,616 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]13.[/color] Blade and Soul
[b]626 Viewers[/b] · 300,922 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]3.[/color] Guild Wars 2
[b]842 Viewers[/b] · 190,685 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]7.[/color] EVE Online
[b]1,250 Viewers[/b] · 504,303 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]2.[/color] Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
[b]3,161 Viewers[/b] · 809,183 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]23.[/color] Black Desert Online
[b]3,758 Viewers[/b] · 459,587 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]5.[/color] Elder Scrolls Online
[b]775 Viewers[/b] · 833,491 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]11.[/color] [color="lemonchiffon"]Runescape[/color]
6,048 Viewers · 85,452 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]~[/color]   [color="lemonchiffon"]Old School RuneScape[/color]
311,125 Viewers · 3,225,251 Followers · [color="SandyBrown"]1.[/color] World of Warcraft

*taken 14:00 PM US Eastern Time Zone

Sorted by Followers

Legend
[b]Followers[/b]  · Viewers  ·  [color="SandyBrown"]GamesRadar Rank[/color]  ·  Name   ·  [color="lemonchiffon"]Same game[/color]

[b]1,232 Followers[/b] · 0 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]19.[/color] Age of Wushu                      
[b]2,369 Followers[/b] · 0 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]20.[/color] Star Conflict                     
[b]3,925 Followers[/b] · 0 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]26.[/color] Allods Online    
[b]8,971 Followers[/b] · 24 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]29.[/color] Riders of Icarus     
[b]11,411 Followers[/b] · 0 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]25.[/color] [color="lemonchiffon"]Defiance[/color]                         
11,137 Followers · 55 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]~[/color]   [color="lemonchiffon"]Defiance 2050[/color]   
[b]13,054 Followers[/b] · 0 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]27.[/color] Osiris: New Dawn                 
[b]14,442 Followers[/b] · 4 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]21.[/color] Secret Worlds Legends            
[b]18,988 Followers[/b] · 6 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]22.[/color] Revelation Online                
[b]19,307 Followers[/b] · 0 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]24.[/color] WildStar                   
[b]22,389 Followers[/b] · 22 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]6.[/color] Rift                              

[b]29,543 Followers[/b] · 28 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]18.[/color] Worlds Adrift                    
[b]40,477 Followers[/b] · 37 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]30.[/color] MU Legend 
[b]42,120 Followers[/b] · 10 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]16.[/color] Lord of the Rings Online  
[b]47,957 Followers[/b] · 11 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]17.[/color] Skyforge                                         
[b]48,807 Followers[/b] · 44 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]15.[/color] Star Trek Online                                       
[b]68,425 Followers[/b] · 34 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]9.[/color] DC Universe Online   
[b]72,562 Followers[/b] · 98 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]10.[/color] Aion   
[b]87,980 Followers[/b] · 37 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]14.[/color] Archeage    
[b]91,644 Followers[/b] · 211 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]28.[/color] Albion Online                               
[b]99,398 Followers[/b] · 144 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]8.[/color] Neverwinter                       

[b]150,763 Followers[/b] · 153 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]4.[/color] Star Wars: The Old Republic      
[b]161,329 Followers[/b] · 167 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]12.[/color] Tera                        
[b]190,685 Followers[/b] · 842 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]7.[/color] EVE Online  
[b]284,616 Followers[/b] · 410 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]13.[/color] Blade and Soul                  
[b]300,922 Followers[/b] · 626 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]3.[/color] Guild Wars 2  
[b]459,587 Followers[/b] · 3,758 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]5.[/color] Elder Scrolls Online                          
[b]504,303 Followers[/b] · 1,250 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]2.[/color] Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn 
[b]809,183 Followers[/b] · 3,161 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]23.[/color] Black Desert Online             
[b]833,491 Followers[/b] · 775 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]11.[/color] [color="lemonchiffon"]Runescape[/color]                       
85,452 Followers · 6,048 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]~[/color]    [color="lemonchiffon"]Old School RuneScape[/color]      
[b]3,225,251 Followers[/b] · 311,125 Viewers [color="SandyBrown"]1.[/color] World of Warcraft        

*taken 14:00 PM US Eastern Time Zone      

I would have wrapped the charts in Spoiler tags but people dismiss this subject enough as is.

Also sorry for not being able to make it more readable, forum doesn't allow Tables bbcode and

tags have broken spacing.
Edited by Falensawino