Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Maybe someone can "Illusive man" Vaylin just like they Shep?

Sad I never got that illusive man romance, never knew heavy drinking and smoking could be that appealing:rak_03: (only in game though)

:d_cool: I'm weird, I know.

Sounds like we need a crazy Zakuulan scientist ;)

So Arcann got his redemption and even romance.

What about my princess Vaylin?

Sith Voodoo division is on the case!

Maybe someone can "Illusive man" Vaylin just like they Shep?

Sad I never got that illusive man romance, never knew heavy drinking and smoking could be that appealing:rak_03: (only in game though)

:d_cool: I'm weird, I know.

I'm trying but throwing my wallet at the screen isn't working!!!!!! :eek:

Dear Vaylintes!

Please, double check your ritual notes and ingredients next time! You have summoned someone crazy, but that was not Vaylin! Now the poor thing is being harassed by it's very existence!

Sincerely, fellow Arcannite.

P.S. Next time give a warning or something :D.

Compassion would be to write her and the rest of her family out of the SWTOR story and pretend the 4.x and 5.x story never happened.

It was an awful continuation of what came before it.

Edited by arunav

Compassion would be to write her and the rest of her family out of the SWTOR story and pretend the 4.x and 5.x story never happened.

It was an awful continuation of what came before it.

Shadow of Revan wasn't that much better, they really butchered Revan's character. :(

Dear Vaylintes!

Please, double check your ritual notes and ingredients next time! You have summoned someone crazy, but that was not Vaylin! Now the poor thing is being harassed by it's very existence!

Sincerely, fellow Arcannite.

P.S. Next time give a warning or something :D.

That may have been my fault, you see I was at Section X, doing my dailies, and you know ... I think I may have forgotten to clean my hands after scavenging through one of the poop piles. :eek:

I always roll my eyes whenever someone bring up Scourge (especially to romance... eurgh..) . Of everything, Shadow of Revan should be PERFECT for him to actual have a story arc or role or actually speak one sentence to Revan considering he betrayed him and Exile. But no.. zilch. Its been half a decade now, ship have sailed.

I want Vaylin to be resurrected just so she and Alive!Senya could have an adult discussion just so I could have their story straight.

I want Vaylin to be resurrected just so she and Alive!Senya could have an adult discussion just so I could have their story straight.

The Sith Voodoo division is on the case, ma'am. Alternatively you have the Zakuulan 'Order of Vaylin' nuts trying to achieve the same objective. :p

I actually really like Vaylin's voice. It works for her character. It's so...fun. And this is coming from a person who has nothing good to say about Harley Quinn!

Aye, Vaylin could have been the sort of companion that would have made genocide on the native Zakuulans fun. :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

I like how Zakuulan royal got a certain neutral English accent (Star Wars tradition was to make all Imperials with British accent for evilness). Even Vaylin's VA who have British accent somehow sound like its transatlantic. She reminds me of Female S!Inquisitor if she got more range. Edited by revkashepard

I like how Zakuulan royal got a certain neutral English accent (Star Wars tradition was to make all Imperials with British accent for evilness). Even Vaylin's VA who have British accent somehow sound like its transatlantic. She reminds me of Female S!Inquisitor if she got more range.

Hey, I'm British & I love the craziness in the voice :) I would have said she sounded like a cross between the inq and agent ... but with a lot more rage.

I actually really like Vaylin's voice. It works for her character. It's so...fun. And this is coming from a person who has nothing good to say about Harley Quinn!

Actually I don't really like her voice - it is kind of I don't know, piercing/sharp? But fits her character and I really like the way she accentuates the words - like in the sentence on Asylum when she says "You always know just how to brighten my day". I mean just the way she delivers this single line is really awesome.

The Sith Voodoo division is on the case, ma'am. Alternatively you have the Zakuulan 'Order of Vaylin' nuts trying to achieve the same objective. :p

Ok I guess I got lost on the way - so there is now an order of Vaylin and a Voodoo division? If this continues I guess we need some kind of chart to show responsibilities and hierarchy and who is doing what and how?

Ok I guess I got lost on the way - so there is now an order of Vaylin and a Voodoo division? If this continues I guess we need some kind of chart to show responsibilities and hierarchy and who is doing what and how?

Chart, huh? I guess as the prophet, I have nothing better to do at the moment. :p