Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Heh, it could be like the romance with Monith (sp? - Samara's daughter) from Mass Effect 2 ... you bang her, and you die.

Hahahahahahahaha

I remember being confused when my character actually died, I didn't actually think I was really gonna happen! I was Shepherd!!:rak_03:

Hahahahahahahaha

I remember being confused when my character actually died, I didn't actually think I was really gonna happen! I was Shepherd!!:rak_03:

lol same ... never did find out what happened to her.

I imagine if you piss Vaylin off, you'll end up waking up hanging from the ceiling or a leg missing? :D

I know I'm gonna take heat for this (remember who started the thread folks) but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Vaylin was completely uninterested in romance. She was so tortured and so broken that I doubt she even considered acting normal biological urges if indeed she had them at all for others.

Then again, I don't see Arcann as particularly "experienced" either just because when did he have a chance to just meet people? He's a brutal dictator, but it was never his personal pleasure to hurt individuals. So I can't see him paying for or coercing physical companionship.

I know I'm gonna take heat for this (remember who started the thread folks) but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Vaylin was completely uninterested in romance. She was so tortured and so broken that I doubt she even considered acting normal biological urges if indeed she had them at all for others.

Then again, I don't see Arcann as particularly "experienced" either just because when did he have a chance to just meet people? He's a brutal dictator, but it was never his personal pleasure to hurt individuals. So I can't see him paying for or coercing physical companionship.

I never saw Vaylin as a romance type myself, not even similar to DS Jaesa. There is no way in my mind Vaylin would willingly ump into bed with anyone, she has trust issues coming out of her ears, like majorly, and for good reasons.

With Arcann there's a codex rumour-mongering that he and Acina get together. No idea of any truth, codex entry said it was a rumour.

heh, I think she does have them, remember that part in Mandalores Revenge? If you bomb the Mandalorians, Vaylin appears to get aroused by it.

So if you take her on a date on your Sith Dreadnought, then bomb a planet as a gift to her, I think you'll be in there ;)

I never saw Vaylin as a romance type myself, not even similar to DS Jaesa. There is no way in my mind Vaylin would willingly ump into bed with anyone, she has trust issues coming out of her ears, like majorly, and for good reasons.

With Arcann there's a codex rumour-mongering that he and Acina get together. No idea of any truth, codex entry said it was a rumour.

Lol ***? Arcann and Acina? What if she's dead? Have him hook up with Jaese or Ahsara?!

Lol ***? Arcann and Acina? What if she's dead? Have him hook up with Jaese or Ahsara?!

That codex was from before she died. Asumming it's even true. When a man and a woman are working together or are just friends, people always assume there's more than there actually is!

Edited by Eshvara

That codex was from before she died. Asumming it's even true. When a man and a woman are working together or are just friends, people always assume there's more than there actually is!

What?! So Arcann was banging Empress Acina to keep the Sith Empire in check, huh? oh boy ... here comes the mental imagery.

Edited by Paulsutherland

:rak_03:lol.

Do you think he was doing the same with Saresh? ... I think a little bit of sick just came up ...

Got it .... that explains the DK chapter ... Saresh and her secret Republic guys were planning on killing us and Acina so Saresh could have Arcann to herself!

For such a rumour in a galactic type setting, she must have been visiting Zakuul a LOT! lmfao.

Yeah, Vaylin never struck me as someone who would be interested in romance, if anything she take a page out of Jaese's book, have a one night stand, then erase the evidence the following morning. :eek:

We won't have any left over if Paul uses them all for sacrificing to bring her back!

VOODOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let certain companions live, obviously, like ... maybe Theron ... maybe!

For such a rumour in a galactic type setting, she must have been visiting Zakuul a LOT! lmfao.

Acina likes romantic crashes, right? Maybe that explains how this Zakuul tower fell over.

Yeah, Vaylin never struck me as someone who would be interested in romance, if anything she take a page out of Jaese's book, have a one night stand, then erase the evidence the following morning. :eek:

I just kind of think that she's too broken for a romance.. Not just because I don't know that she'd be interested, but also just because choice has been denied to her. I just don't think she has enough freedom for a romance to be anything but uncomfortable. Some people are playing DS types that wouldn't mind that so much, but in general, I just don't know.

After a bit of time and her having some free will for a bit, maybe, whether she decides to be "better" or chooses to stay as she is, as long as she's the one choosing. I could see it at that point.

I just kind of think that she's too broken for a romance.. Not just because I don't know that she'd be interested, but also just because choice has been denied to her. I just don't think she has enough freedom for a romance to be anything but uncomfortable. Some people are playing DS types that wouldn't mind that so much, but in general, I just don't know.

After a bit of time and her having some free will for a bit, maybe, whether she decides to be "better" or chooses to stay as she is, as long as she's the one choosing. I could see it at that point.

Yeah, if she can break further away from her condition making her own choices (whatever that means) It might happen.

I don't know, I guess it could work if she started to think of you as an equal, but that's a big IF. That said, IF she made the choice, I don't know, I guess it could work.

I don't know, I guess it could work if she started to think of you as an equal, but that's a big IF. That said, IF she made the choice, I don't know, I guess it could work.

Yeah, there are a bunch of other steps in there, including the whole "being dead" thing, before anything like that could happen. The feeling that she lacked real free will during it is just the one I would have the strongest negative reaction to.

Yeah, there are a bunch of other steps in there, including the whole "being dead" thing, before anything like that could happen. The feeling that she lacked real free will during it is just the one I would have the strongest negative reaction to.

At this point I could buy she's not dead, somehow returning to her body and running off into the Odessen forest.

At this point I could buy she's not dead, somehow returning to her body and running off into the Odessen forest.

I always assume that something like that is what really happened. Helps keep me sane. The fact that the second sentence is quoting the Joker is beside the point.

I always assume that something like that is what really happened. Helps keep me sane. The fact that the second sentence is quoting the Joker is beside the point.

Had they not shown the Outlander surviving the same wound I would be against this, but it would make sense to me.