Roadmap Update - Spring 2018

KeithKanneg

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are just about at mid feb so Keith can you keep your word and release it this week ?

I have mentioned it in another thread (or even here) already:

Valentine's Day is coming this week. Expecting the roadmap during a holiday week is naive.

So Little in January, nothing in February and then the flashpoint and final Operation boss in March.

I admire your optimism. I don't expect a content update in March.

Lets hope the day they are allowed to post on the forums this week is today.

It seems Eric is only allowed to post on the forums for one day each week and Keith even less, possibly budget cuts? Then they can get the roadmap out and it judged on its merits, something that was worth waiting 4 and a bit months for since the last one or a pile of backslapping talking more about how great 2017 was and how much communication there has been.

Valentine's Day is coming this week. Expecting the roadmap during a holiday week is naive.

V-day is not a national holiday. Places do not close down for flowers, cards and chocolate boxes from a crush/gf/bf/spouse.

Keith: "expect the next Roadmap mid February... will update you soon".

Can we at least get a clarification on what "mid-February" means at this point?

By my definition anywhere between February 11th and February 20th.

Edited by BenKatarn

Keith: "expect the next Roadmap mid February... will update you soon".

Can we at least get a clarification on what "mid-February" means at this point?

Even bill collectors even wait until a few days after a bill is late before trying to call. And utility companies will generally give you a few weeks before they shut your service off.

This crowd exceptionally impatient.

Even bill collectors even wait until a few days after a bill is late before trying to call. And utility companies will generally give you a few weeks before they shut your service off.

This crowd exceptionally impatient.

This "quarterly" roadmap is currently 1.5 mos overdue... just looking for clarification if It's still on track with the latest announced schedule that included an "update you soon". Some people have a habit of not saying anything when plans don't work out and the silence has been suspicious.

Edited by Savej

With the maintenance I expected the roadmap to appear once the site and servers went back online. I say we're at the mid-Feb moment

Technically Mid-Feb is tomorrow.

But as by that time the "90 day road map" will almost 2 months late I really can't see why Bioware think they have any right to use that technicality.

All The Best

Technically Mid-Feb is tomorrow.

But as by that time the "90 day road map" will almost 2 months late I really can't see why Bioware think they have any right to use that technicality.

All The Best

No...technically tomorrow is the MIDDLE...we're "mid" now, and will be for about another week.

Waiting for your approval before public release, of course. Didn't you get the package via secure courier as usual? I mean, they have run the whole game plan past you, since inception. Right?

Today you became my favorite forum poster. :D

This "quarterly" roadmap is currently 1.5 mos overdue... just looking for clarification if It's still on track with the latest announced schedule that included an "update you soon". Some people have a habit of not saying anything when plans don't work out and the silence has been suspicious.

By your own admission, only "some" people have that habit, not the majority of people. You might be overly paranoid about a game.

so expect the Roadmap to give you insight about the next 90 days or so.

And

I’m not ready to discuss all of the summer events and beyond that we’re planning.

This tells me the game has at least 90 days of guaranteed up-time/lifetime :p

And, I definitely will not provide any information on what’s included in 6.0 ;).

What a BRAT!

Hopefully, I'll reach Elite Warlord on my 2nd character, very soon,

Serious PVP grinding.

and to be honest, I'm pretty happy with all the changes we made this past year for Galactic Command.

I agree, I think with the condition the game was in and where you came from would have been hard for anyone. I think the changes are good. However, I also do not think it should have been implemented the way it was and then lingered as long as it has - with the issues it brought to the table. We have added a lot of lipstick to that pig.

Saying that, I know that none of that was your idea seeing that you have 2 Elite Warlords - no PVPer/Ops-Raider would have plagued the rest of the community with lootbox-only gearing. It was literally the single dumbest thing I have saw from this game. It also told us that the people making choices about what we like/need, did not really play the same game we did. As the game we were playing already tried that at launch and had to remove it.

^^

Also, I realize that last paragraph is a (no true Scotsman) fallacy and I do not care.