We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

LordBraidenbach

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to the latest bad feeling podcast and they interviewed some devs and asked them what their favorite thing they've worked on is and one of the cinematic designers said her favorite was doing Arcann's romance stuff. I think she's now my favorite dev because she said she really likes doing companion/relationship scenes.

Just thought someone here might be interested to hear that. This is the podcast: http://www.badfeelingpodcast.com/audio/podcasts/episode_183_final.mp3

It's at about the 26 minute mark.

I listened to that, it's really sad so far they only bothered with the reunion/return animation scene only, since after that all my characters' romances used the same copy-paste animations as every other LI (the encounter on the ship before heading down to Zakuul to drive for the throne for example). :( I hope it's more then just one tiny scene then, but that comment and knowing the game so far made me worry. ugh, I don't like getting pessimistic, I am excited for this return and don't want to be disappointed lol.

Currently, you only break up with Theron/Lana/Koth because your old flame comes back. Arcann would be a new flame.

It would be kind of funny if Theron later reveals he was on your side all the while and you can reveal you'd been shacking up with Arcann for some time. They probably won't have the romance start until after this arc though.

That's what's supposed to happen, however my fem warrior took Quinn back the moment she had the chance but she's now romancing Quinn and Lana.... or so the game thinks :D

Hmm.... wonder if I could add Arcann to the mix? ;)

We...we...we...can ROMANCE HIM?! For real?! Someone pinch me! xD

I started playing this game a month ago and loving it. Regret Couldn't start playing this game when its first launch because I did not have a credit card to pay subs at that time. Now I'm addicted (mostly thanks to Kylo Ren for his bad *** costume and saber :p)

Anyway...CANT WAIT! Glad this game is still alive and continues to update. I love Arcann :p

(Sorry for my English :( )

Edited by KyloRNz

We...we...we...can ROMANCE HIM?! For real?! Someone pinch me! xD

I started playing this game a month ago and loving it. Regret Couldn't start playing this game when its first launch because I did not have a credit card to pay subs at that time. Now I'm addicted (mostly thanks to Kylo Ren for his bad *** costume and saber :p)

Anyway...CANT WAIT! Glad this game is still alive and continues to update. I love Arcann :p

(Sorry for my English :( )

Welcome! Yes it's real. The only question left is WHEN!

Welcome! Yes it's real. The only question left is WHEN!

Yes! When!? still it's a reassuring that we will definitely get this new story content soon. I want to see more story with Arcann and Senya as well. It's a shame Veylin have to die :( , going to romance her with my male alt if she was alive :/

Jesus Christ....

Why do women like Arcann?

Even we men can like Arcann. :) I can't really say why others wouldn't like him but there are few reasons that I can think off:

First one that comes to mind that he will be actually first Force-sensitive male character available for romance, something that we haven't seen with other companions. Sure, some people have fantasized about Scourge, but it's not the same thing. Male characters have gotten female Padawans and apprentices to romance, now its turn for others to gain one male force-user to become a love interest.

Second one that I think is that people find Arcann handsome, though this depends entirely from the player playing the game. I do think that he is a good looking person.

Third one, and thing what I personally like about him, his backstory and character. He and his siblings suffered horrendously at the hands of the Emperor, who, despite his new appearance as Valkorion, was in the end using his children as means to an end to achieve again something greater. Senya's attempt to save him and redeem him with her motherly love was one things that made me like her, as well as made me look at him and his family in whole new light.

Edited by Rebamcfan

I just like the fact he's not goody two shoes, he's got quite a controversial and murderous history and he's trying to change. There's so much between my character and Arcann already, from trying to kill each other and anyone that gets in the way, through to helping his mum heal him form his rage in Voss and through to meeting him again and recruiting him, even developing an odd friendship after the fact, and being able to support him in a few dialogues when he starts to doubt. There's far more personal interaction between them then most of the characters post KotFE.

Obviously what he has done in the past is a big turn off for many, but they already have a chance to cut him down, now we get a chance to get to know the changing/atoning Arcann. Best of both worlds, the haters and likers both get what they want for the first time.

I want to add my voice in favor of Arkan as a romance character (especially for female Jedi - they have a very sad choice, and after Teron betrayal does not have anything to do.) : Dock a womanizer and damn (at my opinion), and any non-urban planet infuriates him ; Cedrax as Krieger from Archer ... ; and there was only Felix whom I did not understand at all, probably because he appeared at the end, behaves like an idealist soldier and is devoid of charisma, unlike Aric

therefore ... give, I implore, give the chance to make an affair with Arkan after his "recovery". he has a gorgeous voice, the look of a lost kitten and how cool he fight like a tank XD elegantly ... please)

I want to add my voice in favor of Arkan as a romance character (especially for female Jedi - they have a very sad choice, and after Teron betrayal does not have anything to do.) : Dock a womanizer and damn (at my opinion), and any non-urban planet infuriates him ; Cedrax as Krieger from Archer ... ; and there was only Felix whom I did not understand at all, probably because he appeared at the end, behaves like an idealist soldier and is devoid of charisma, unlike Aric

therefore ... give, I implore, give the chance to make an affair with Arkan after his "recovery". he has a gorgeous voice, the look of a lost kitten and how cool he fight like a tank XD elegantly ... please)

I have heard inklings of rumors that Scourge may be coming back with a possible romance arc for the Knight. I don't know if it will be open to both genders (since I thought I heard that any newly introduced romances would be), but I figured I'd throw it out there. Scourge and my Knight have been a thing forever now...in my head, lol. I don't even bother with that ultra-creeper, just-to-the-left-of needing a restraining order option that we do actually get.

Edited by Dracofish

I have heard inklings of rumors that Scourge may be coming back with a possible romance arc for the Knight. I don't know if it will be open to both genders (since I thought I heard that any newly introduced romances would be), but I figured I'd throw it out there. Scourge and my Knight have been a thing forever now...in my head, lol. I don't even bother with that ultra-creeper, just-to-the-left-of needing a restraining order option that we do actually get.

I swear if my male Jedi can't romance scourge I will be quite upset :mad:

I swear if my male Jedi can't romance scourge I will be quite upset :mad:

Agreed. He and my Knight already have a complicated thing in my head canon - if they brought him back and didn't make him open to both, I'd be quite miffed. (At this rate I'd just settle for them bringing him back, even without a romance.) Considering he never states a gender when he reminisces about his past love, they could easily make him available to both IF they made him one. (Though I don't expect it to happen. :( )

I'm happy that at least Arcann has been confirmed for both. I have a Consular waiting for him. :)

My only thought regarding Scourge is that he is an original companion, and the original companions were all gender-locked. Not that that's a good thing...it's just that if they unlock Scourge, they might open a Pandora's box with the other already-romanced companions.

I do think he should be locked to the Knight-class only though. It really wouldn't make sense for him to be able to romance anybody else because he forged that bond over the time of the class story.

My only thought regarding Scourge is that he is an original companion, and the original companions were all gender-locked. Not that that's a good thing...it's just that if they unlock Scourge, they might open a Pandora's box with the other already-romanced companions.

I do think he should be locked to the Knight-class only though. It really wouldn't make sense for him to be able to romance anybody else because he forged that bond over the time of the class story.

Scourge can't be romanced at all, so unlike companions such as Quinn, he isn't gender locked.

The only thing is that he's another class it's companion, we haven't been able to romance those if you're not of that class. That'll be a first. I wonder how they'll pull it off.

Edited by Eshvara

Scourge can't be romanced at all, so unlike companions such as Quinn, he isn't gender locked.

The only thing is that he's another class it's companion, we haven't been able to romance those if you're not of that class. That'll be a first. I wonder how they'll pull it off.

We'd been discussing the hints and rumors that Scourge will be re-introduced as a possible romance. I don't see it making sense at all unless it's for the Knight only.

Edited by Dracofish