We can romance Arcann ...FROM WHEN?

LordBraidenbach

Why so serious? I expected replies, ''cus of his <something>'' or ''cus he is <something>''. Jesus Christ, people... It's a joke. :rolleyes:

There are quite a few people like you on these forums that are "serious" about this. Figured you, given your reply, were like them.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comes to mind for me, since it was an idea and nothing likely to come in the future, but essentially what had happened was that the out-lander gained the ability to possess someone similar to "the voice of the emperor." The old gang in the future finally figures out who this voice is and attempts to find the out-lander's body and an old (really old Arcann) comes to the present/ past to protect it as "the lover." Around the place has fallen part the galaxy is at war and there's "no hope." Young Arcann sees old Arcann from the future who simply tells him, "your destiny at the out-lander's side as a friend, as so much more..." it was a Jedi Knight who moved into another body with a machine on Odesson but there was other machines in that things were no longer the same for all classes but different based upon the starter classes.

Why so serious? I expected replies, ''cus of his <something>'' or ''cus he is <something>''. Jesus Christ, people... It's a joke. :rolleyes:

No need to get butthurt, you're just not funny and we've heard these lame "jokes" a million times before on every subject that one person is interested in and another isn't.

• 2 weeks later...
I rerolled as Scoundrel this time and I'm gonna pass romancing Theron and wait for Arcann's, you think it'll be worth it? Cause I love Theron as well, even after the spoiler lol :D

YES!!!!!!!! then you'll get both of them. That's 100% worth it :D:cool:

Two is better than one. :cool:

Edited by Tadagyt

Wait, I could romance both? :eek:

Also, just want to confirm, Arcann can be romanced by both gender, right?

Well, you could romance Theron and then Arcann... but you'd have to break up with one. What I meant is that if you romance each with a different toon, you'll get both :D

Ahahahahaha I'm dying. Arcann as a romance option That sounds like it will be pretty funny to see.

Well, I record all my playthroughs so you'll have the opportunity :D or I could draw you some naughty Arcann/my Consular fanart to hold you over ;)

I want to know if I can break up with Theron still when Arcann becomes available... since almost every one of my toons is romancing Theron now. XD I would have saved my Knight for him if I had known. She still pines for Scourge. Edited by Tamyn

I want to know if I can break up with Theron still when Arcann becomes available... since almost every one of my toons is romancing Theron now. XD I would have saved my Knight for him if I had known. She still pines for Scourge.

The way the expansion content has been working so far is that if you engage in another romance, it will end whichever is currently active. So I would imagine that you'd get a little pop-up warning before confirming Arcann's, thus ending Theron's. The question is...will the "traitor" plot-line be dealt with first? I'd hate to have to make that decision while Theron is still gone.

Currently, you only break up with Theron/Lana/Koth because your old flame comes back. Arcann would be a new flame.

It would be kind of funny if Theron later reveals he was on your side all the while and you can reveal you'd been shacking up with Arcann for some time. They probably won't have the romance start until after this arc though.

Currently, you only break up with Theron/Lana/Koth because your old flame comes back. Arcann would be a new flame.

It would be kind of funny if Theron later reveals he was on your side all the while and you can reveal you'd been shacking up with Arcann for some time. They probably won't have the romance start until after this arc though.

What I was trying to say is that they will make you choose. They won't allow for two active romances at the same time. I considered the old romances as "dormant" until the return of those companions...where they make you choose pretty much immediately. Kinda like "Oh, hi Quinn...um...sorry I'm with Theron now." 5min later on Umbara "Wait, WAIT! Just kidding!"

Well, I record all my playthroughs so you'll have the opportunity :D or I could draw you some naughty Arcann/my Consular fanart to hold you over ;)

Not gonna lie you have me intrigued by both ideas. By one more than the other, I'll leave you to guess by which I'm more intrigued. :p