When did you join?

JadenFlamearrow

Account Creation Date: 10.21.08

Like a lot of others, we waited years for Bioware to build a SW mmo after the demise of our beloved SWG. The original team was good, now we have 2 people left that were involved in the 2003 game Knights of the Old Republic. Thanks EA.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Account Creation Date: 03.07.11

Pretty long I guess. Still haven't got enough of the game yet though. Mostly because of the atmosphere. And SW of course. Though I really miss them making actual planets. Nice planets like Tatooine, Alderaan, Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa.

Account creation date: 02.14.09

So 2 years BEFORE launch. Didn't get to play beta though. Have been playing off and on since launch, though. There were periods where I would play for a month, then take two or more months off. I think there was a time where I didn't play for like a year.

Account Creation Date: 07.04.09

I played in a couple of the Beta weekends, and for a few years after launch didn't drop my sub. Lately, I'm more un-subbed than subbed, but I drop in for a month here and there, enjoy playing for a while and then can't justify paying for doing the same dailies over and over just to get more characters to Command Rank 300, so my other alts can have an easier time to get there...

Anyway. Yeah. Been here a long time, still a nublet.

There used to be a way to check, but I was one of the first 100 to join the website back in 2007. I also played in early closed beta and had some suggestions that got implemented into the game at launch. :D

You can see the user number of a person by hovering over their name, under their avatar on forum posts. User numbers were assigned sequentially.

Account Creation Date: 05.26.09

Edited by translucentwolf

User: 4724

I was completely blown away by the announcement trailer at E3 (was during the E3 split so there were two shows). I registered here as soon as they mentioned the site at the end of the presentation. My LOTRO guild was psyched about moving over here but we disbanded before that happened. Ironically, most of us ended up playing SWTOR anyway, just on different servers.

User: 4724

I was completely blown away by the announcement trailer at E3 (was during the E3 split so there were two shows). I registered here as soon as they mentioned the site at the end of the presentation. My LOTRO guild was psyched about moving over here but we disbanded before that happened. Ironically, most of us ended up playing SWTOR anyway, just on different servers.

Wow! An impressive number. Though, account day does not count - it's general EA account. SWTOR was released December 20, 2011. My was registered back in 2009 and I am not sure it was even done on account of SWTOR.

Holy pinguin!

That plus the time om the forums... do you ever sleep :eek:

You can sleep when you’re dead 😉

Plus I had to take 12 months off work due to a medical condition... so I had some time on my hands and I’ve been solet dedicated to this game and no other... most of that time was pvping... probably over 10000 hours

You can now see why I’m so pissed at the server moves... and why I’m so vocal about issues and pvp... if I didn’t care... I wouldn’t post

Edited by Icykill_

You can sleep when you’re dead 😉

Plus I had to take 12 months off work due to a medical condition... so I had some time on my hands and I’ve been solet dedicated to this game and no other... most of that time was pvping... probably over 10000 hours

You can now see why I’m so pissed at the server moves... and why I’m so vocal about issues and pvp... if I didn’t care... I wouldn’t post

Hope you are well now and I can certainly understand how the latency hits you.

I would suggest to try another game for some time, maybe they are going to try to improve the latency, alas there's so much they can do without either a server closer to you or a dedicated link.

If you like PvP try out Paladins I had a blast in it, it has some flaws but is more flexible than OverWatch and a hell of fun. So much that I don't PvP anymore in SWTOR as it feel even more retarded now.

a little loopy tonight but does anyone else, when reading the thread title immediately hear Arnold Swargzinager (ms) say, "Whoos ya dadee an wut doues h'do?

Lzo it is so great to see folks with such low numbers still playing. but i am thrilled to see numbers all over the spectrum too. i look corwrd to gaming with some of you. And dont be suprised to see me pop on SatShan here and there too

Account Creation Date: 7/11/10

I per-ordered the Deluxe Edition. I still use the mount I got for that edition. And yes, have the "Founder" title, though I never display it.

But I have not always been active since launch.. Took many breaks over the years.

Edited by cagthehack

Early 2.0. I missed most of the shenanigry of the 1.x era (thankfully.) I suppose I'll be here when the lights go out. My only wish for this game would be to see what TOR could have been if not for Andromeda's development robbing most of our staff post-4.0. Woulda been one hell of a ride, I think.