When did you join?

JadenFlamearrow

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined on Day 1. Played up until the "Disaster of Ilum" as my friends and I like to call it, about a year later. We all quit, because no new content and engine couldn't handle Ilum PvP (we were on Jung Ma).

Spent 4 years away. Was tired of WoW, decided to give this one a whirl last year. Couldn't find old account but given changes said, screw it, I'll make a new one.

So technically, December 2011.

For all practical intents and purposes with respect to the current state of the game: December 2016.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Weird that the OP's player number is higher than the first poster, who started in late 4.0

I remember playing my consular in 2011. I checked my date joined, sometime in december I think? EDIT: I didn't join the forums until years after because I couldn't figure it out. I was a stupid human.

Edited by JadenFlamearrow

I remember playing my consular in 2011. I checked my date joined, sometime in december I think? EDIT: I didn't join the forums until years after because I couldn't figure it out. I was a stupid human.

Huh. Always thought the number was linked to the account, not the forums. I guess every day is a school day.

Account Creation Date: 07.19.11

it was around the time i found out about late beta access for an hour before launch, luckily i was apart of a guild up until shortly before beta, however it went through because i had qualified at the time for it. i was in the last group for late beta. It was something special playing for the first time.

Huh. Always thought the number was linked to the account, not the forums. I guess every day is a school day.

It is linked to account creation. If you go to My Account > Account Creation, you can get the actual date you created an account.

Here is my Copy and Paste of account creation date...

Account Creation Date: 09.01.11

been subscribed since then. :)

Subs didn't start until launch (12/21/2011). ;)

Mine is: Account Creation Date: 12.04.08. In Beta from 6/2011 until launch. Subscribed since launch - 12/21/2011 - w/early access from 12/18/2011.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Subs didn't start until launch (12/21/2011). ;)

Mine is: Account Creation Date: 12.04.08. In Beta from 6/2011 until launch. Subscribed since launch - 12/21/2011 - w/early access from 12/18/2011.

Yeah, I know ;). But I was here during pre launch as well. I had an amazing guild back then. But it went inactive due to the guild leader not being involved much. And when the guild reformed to a new guild lots of people parted ways. Back then I wanted a sentinel to main badly and I leveled one to 43 and couldn’t survive the start of chapter 2. Only way to get through the Tatooine part was to roll a Guardian. It really got to me about the sentinel and by the time they toned down the part on chapter 2. The guild I was in was long gone and I was deleting characters due to the fact I wanted a dang Sentinel Main!!! Lmao!

Not because I have anything to prove, but I wish there was a way to find my old account. I tried pretty much every google-able avenue (is google-able a word? :rak_01:).

Oh, and hellz to the bellz no, I'm not going to call CS to help me recover 3 characters from 2012 I don't care care about!

Dasty

Not because I have anything to prove, but I wish there was a way to find my old account. I tried pretty much every google-able avenue (is google-able a word? :rak_01:).

Oh, and hellz to the bellz no, I'm not going to call CS to help me recover 3 characters from 2012 I don't care care about!

Dasty

you should call CS, I have called them a couple times and every time they are more than helpful, its not about the characters alone its the entire account itself and the goodies you left behind. you admitted you want it back? it doesn't hurt to call...