The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please reinstate the following. With a reasonable drop rate. Not a, "it's on the loot table with a drop rate so low it's statistically unlikely you'll ever get it, but we can say it's there" drop rate.

Flashpoint Decorations:

As guaranteed drops in MM and VM, and reasonably attainable in (when applicable) solo-modes:

Ancient Burial Urn -- Athiss

Banner: Czerka Sunrise -- Czerka Labs

Computer Desk (Imperial) -- Maelstrom Prison (Pub)

Computer Desk (Republic) -- Boarding Party (Imp)

Cryogenics Tank -- Lost Island

Czerka Data Core -- Czerka Core

Decorative Gear Arrangement -- Blood Hunt

Illumination Probe Crate -- Blood Hunt

Large Field Generator -- Kaon Under Siege

Manned Blaster Turret -- Colicoid Wargame

Mentor Processing Core -- Directive 7

Mining Cart: Asteroid Rocks -- Hammer Station

Multi-state Mainframe Terminal -- Battle of Rishi

Orbital Power Monitor -- Kuat Drive Yards

Potted Tree Rakata Palm -- Legacy of the Rakata (drops are reinstated, but at a very, very low rate)

Power Transformer (Imperial) -- Black Talon (Imp)

Power Transformer (Republic) -- Esseles (Pub)

Rakata Stasis Chamber -- Foundry (Imp)

Rocket Propelled Missile -- Cademimu

Science Station (Field) -- Taral V (Pub)

Selkath Solar Sculpture -- Depth of Manaan

Shattered Sith Artifact -- Red Reaper

Starship Medical Tank -- Mandalorian Raiders

Statue of Cowled Man -- Assault on Tython

Statue of the Ancient Slave -- Korriban Incursion

Statue of The Emperor -- False Emperor

Other Decorations:

Drops from mobs on worlds:

Large Crystal Formation (Purple) -- Ilum

Dark Datacron (Aim) -- Ilum

Dark Datacron (Cunning) -- Nar Shaddaa

Dark Datacron (Endurance) -- Makeb

Dark Datacron (Presence) -- Corellia

Dark Datacron (Strength) -- Tatooine

Dark Datacron (Willpower) -- Belsavis

Light Datacron (Aim) -- Hoth

Light Datacron (Cunning) -- Quesh

Light Datacron (Endurance) -- Voss

Light Datacron (Presence) -- Taris

Light Datacron (Strength) -- Balmorra

Light Datacron (Willpower) -- Alderaan

Pets:

Again, as guaranteed drops in MM and VM, and reasonably attainable in solo-mode:

Aquatic mewvorr -- Depths of Manaan FP

Goldplate Mewvorr -- Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion FPs

Heartglow Mewvorr -- Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion FPs

Prismatic Mewvorr -- Legacy of the Rakata FP

Force Hound -- Battle of Rishi

Currency to purchase decorations -- Recovered Relics from Tython/Korriban FPs:

Two decorations require 25 Recovered Relics each (and Universal prefabs) to purchase. The Sith Academy Obelisk and the Holocron of Ancient Masters. Currently, one Recovered Relic is given with the completion of the Tython/Korriban part of Forged Alliances. We used to have a chance at Recovered Relics doing the Tython and Korriban FPs outside of Forged Alliances (solo-mode, I don't know about the drop rate of VM and MM). Please make this possible again.

Basically, this entire post with some additions:

-Makeb gazebo

-The Cartel Certificate decorations need to be actually obtainable. As it is now, if you're lucky enough to find a stronghold with the slot machines, you still have to contend with the abysmal drop rate.

-Please fix the decoration drops in heroic mode Star Fortresses.

-I really want the Fireplaces to return for this year's Life Day.

(also I think the purple Large Crystal Formation drops from the Battle of Ilum FP - I'd hate for that to get left off the list)

I don't know about anybody else, but the item that I got in an in game email that I always wanted to return was the "The Risen" title.

When they gave this out the people that paid to buy the RotHC expansion early on were granted this title, but those that waited until the last minute were rewarded with 1,000 cartel coins. I still think that it was bad form for them to reward late adopters better than those that prepaid for the expansion, and at the time I actually tried returning the email to sender, but they rejected it, and all that did was for me was to confirm that they didn't want the title either.

I know, this thread is really about items that they have taken out of the game and now there are people wanting them back, but the way they worded the title it reads like they are talking about items that we want to return.

With that said, are there any items that you received that you want to give back. Maybe HK inspired subscriber rewards? Maybe something else?

There is one Major item that I can think of but unaware if they have been brought back that are no longer available...

Please bring back Reusable Stims!! I haven’t leveled Biochem since I learned they were removed. I would love to see these come back! Thanks!

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts - COSMETICS
  • Mini-pets - COSMETICS
  • Stronghold Decorations - COSMETICS
  • etc. - COSMETICS

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

So the few times you guys come out of the closet and mingle with the player base talking about bringing back the good ol' days, you ask us for feedback on bringing back, what ... cosmetics? Is this what the game has come to? The Sims Online in a Star Wars skin? Why don't you guys play fair, come out of the closet and mingle with the player base talking about bringing back the good ol' days of SWTOR the MMORPG and ask us what we want for returning progression and loot systems instead of returning costumes and decorations?

Or are our progression and loot system discussion choices limited to the failed Galactic Command tablet solo RPG RNG grind? Speeding a pig up to run faster through the pig pen doesn't change anything ... it's still a pig in a pig pen. Remember last December?

Edited by GalacticKegger

Please bring back Reusable Stims!! I haven’t leveled Biochem since I learned they were removed. I would love to see these come back! Thanks!

I think they brought back reuseable stims with patch 5.4. The vendor with the schematics is near the Umbara FP entrance. You'll need Alliance Recon Data from doing the Umbara FP (and credits) to purchase the schematics.

Dulfy's Crisis on Umbara Flashpoint and Rewards Guide: Rewards.

I think they brought back reuseable stims with patch 5.4. The vendor with the schematics is near the Umbara FP entrance. You'll need Alliance Recon Data from doing the Umbara FP (and credits) to purchase the schematics.

Dulfy's Crisis on Umbara Flashpoint and Rewards Guide: Rewards.

Oh Awesome! Thanks!

I would LOVE to see Stronghold decorations frequently dropping from Flashpoints and levelling planets again. Getting the datacron decos and the really good stuff that dropped from flashpoints would be good. By "other really good stuff" I of course mean things like vanity pets that you could occasionally get as drops. I also think that a return to final and bonus bosses of Master Mode Flashpoints dropping a story mode token would be nice. I would also like to see the Grand Acquisitions Race one more time. I think it is a way to attract players both old and new. I also think that bringing back some of the named weapons from 1.0 would be neat :)

Dear Eric and Friends,

Please add the "Razer accessory" crystal that is in collections. This item has not been available for many, many years, and it drives completionist absolutely literally insane. This also extends to those droid mini-pets that are also in collections that are from old expired non-game SWTOR game promotions for a very limited time. I'm not wanting to take away anything from those that may have them unlocked already, but either remove them from collections, or add them as loot in the near future so we too can be at a %100, pretty please.

p.s. - The deco from the colicoid war games needs to be reintroduced somehow since people can no longer get that deco.

Nice one!

Been waiting for this thread for ages <3 Thanks in advance for listening to the players.

1. I'm not sure if the Statue of the ancient Slave is still in the game or not. It has been a drop from the Korriban Incursion Flashpoint. When that FP first released you could get this Statue every now and then. Then, it just vanished and I havent seen the Statue on the GTN for ages either. So pls bring it back or increase the drop rate or whatever. Am looking for more of these for months now.

Thank you :)

I recently had this statue drop in the FP in storymode.

(Edit) can the sensuous dress please make an appearance in the CM for direct sale??

Edited by Suzsi

Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

I was not aware that "no longer available in game" meant "not available easily enough to satisfy my desire for instant gratification".

It seems that a large number of the items "requested" are already obtainable in game and the posters requesting those items KNOW they are obtainable, albeit requiring more effort than they are willing to put forth to obtain those items.

I was not aware that "no longer available in game" meant "not available easily enough to satisfy my desire for instant gratification".

It seems that a large number of the items "requested" are already obtainable in game and the posters requesting those items KNOW they are obtainable, albeit requiring more effort than they are willing to put forth to obtain those items.

There is a lot of room between very hard to get and instant gratification.

It's not one or the other. You'd do well to learn some nuance really but I think I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Here are currently unobtainable decorations:

Generator Node (Republic) -- Only the Imperial version is available; the Republic vendor offers the Imperial version.

Starship Fuel Tank

Banner: Czerka Sunrise

Illumination Probe Crate

Rakata Mind Trap

A version of Anniversary decorations that could be bought and donated to guilds, such as:

-- 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launcher

-- 3rd Anniversary Galactic Memorial

-- Art: 3rd Anniversary Celebration - [All]

Edited by Xina_LA

I'd like to see some of the old gear return. I like how some of the original 1.x gear can be found in the Alliance Crates, and recently added back was the 2.0 Oboran/Brutalizer style end game gear found in the Dark/Light Token vendors. I'd like to see the Dark Reaver end-game gear from 3.0 make a return somehow, either bought from a reputation vendor, crafted or some other way to obtain them. Just as long as it's legacy bound at the least unless craft-able.

In summary of this thread and others I've long seen like it. How many replies have we just seen to people [just in this thread alone] who have BLANTANTLY try to skew or disregard the rules and try to get their grubby hands on said old/exlusive/sub/limited time/high priced/etc items?! So many threads of blatant perk grab attempts and in just this one such a large amount of it, it's appalling. And I didnt even reply to all of them. Without the guidelines implied enforced, mob rule will just run rampant consuming everything in its path and nothing will be rare, worth much or respected - MUCH LIKE THEIR [LACK] OF RESPECT FOR BIOWARE IN THIS THREAD [AND] BIOWARE TIME WINDOWS AND RULES.

[[[and that's the point.]]]

Edited by Willjb

How many replies have we just seen to people [just in this thread alone] who have BLANTANTLY try to skew or disregard the rules and try to get their grubby hands on said old/exlusive/sub/limited time/high priced/etc items?!

It's not like Bioware is gonna be all "well, we said we didn't want armor/weapon suggestions, but since people ignored our criteria I guess we will too!" They are perfectly capable of screening out requests that don't match what they were looking for without folks posting a bajillion outraged objections. If anything, the bajillion rants probably clutter things up further. ;)