The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In-game Items you Want to Return

EricMusco

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty please???

1) plants and tree decos All of them, readily available. SH rooms stuffed with chairs are the pits. Fill them with plants, and you have a beautiful garden!

2) Stuff from vendors who demand a currency that is no longer current. I don't care if these are drops or if you allow, for example, credits as an alternative to Cartel Certificates.

3) The following emotes are eternally grey and unavailable when the screens are called up in the chat box. I want them!!!!!!!!!!

Fist Pump 2

Sit Cold

Sit Hot

Think

Arms Crossed

Head Bang

Joy

Running Man

Sneak

Typing

Cantina Fight

Fisticuffs

Pretty please with sugar and cherry on top?

What do I want to see returned, my existing companions.

What items, emotes, mounts etc none. Many of the items were removed for good reason, early armour was ugly with large shoulder pads all skirts for medium armour.

When things were removed it wasn't because they were amazing, they were removed for good reason, generally because they were as ugly as sin. Likewise how many emotes are actually used, how many recoloured speeders do people need.

Fair play it has mostly been a reshash of content for the last few years so why not rehash old rewards and leave new stuff for the CM. But that this is a dev focus while the lack of content and state of the game is ignored shows a horrible ignorance of things that matter in place of fluff.

Let us get the Senate Banners! All the Makeb Decos, All the Voss decos. All the Corellian Decos. All the Zakul Decos. Oh heck, EVERY SINGLE Deco you've ever made!

Oh and Unlock all the Jewelry for everyone!

Bring back every schematic you've ever done. We need more and we need to get them in an easier ways.

This is a subject near and dear to my heart!

Gannifari - A gift to characters from the first server mergers. It would be nice to have this legacy wide instead of per character, or give it out as gift to survivors of the new server mergers.

LU-20 Builder - Old cross-promotional pet.

N4-SW Runner - Old cross-promotional pet.

Cartel Coin Pets - very few are currently available. I doubt they can be brought back without permission from the original vendors though. (Target, Wal-mart, Amazon, Game Stop, Best Buy)

Orosquab - Are mysterious eggs gone or just super rare now? Either up their drop or put them back in!

Juvenile Makrin Creeper - Is this the pet for being active with EA help? Does anyone other than Owen Brooks & Jerba have this one?

Hagnoffarl - Originally from the Grand Chevin event, now it's a very, very rare world drop.

Cyberglow Mewvorr - this shouldn't be in collections. No other Collector's Edition Vendor item shows up in collections, and it can't be unlocked, so there is no point for it to be there other than to irritate people.

And as mentioned by just about everyone, please restore the drop rates for flashpoint loot (pets, mounts, decos, special currency). And world drop datacron decos. And increase the drop rate for Rakghoul event pets.

How do I get reputation points with Interplanetary Component Exchange (I.C.E)? Starfighter packs aren't out anymore. Once in a very, very rare blue moon do I get a Rep token from the Command Exp packs but if that's all there is to increase rep, the game will be discontinued before ever reaching Legendary status. Edited by Banthabreeder

I would say please bring back anything that was removed that was not a limited time item, including, but not limited to old season PVP rewards, DvL rewards and past subscriber rewards. IMO, those should remain exclusive to those that earned them at the appropriate time. Edited by Ratajack

I'd like to see Furious weapons from Ranked come back. Mostly because I accidentally deleted mine lol. They were a great great reward. Also some sweet titles back like Predator. You can recycle some ranked rewards but still keep it fresh

All previous normal Ranked gear vendor items return as droppables or something. Same with old gear that used to drop out of HMs

I also want the dang space mission bundles too. I love me some space missions from time to time and finding a buyer lately has been hard

Would also like to see monthly subscriber rewards come back. Even if it's some small pet or something.

I really liked the Dark Vs Light event. Not sure if that was a one time deal but some of the rewards were really cool

I also want to see the mando stronghold decos back. There are so many cool decos we can't get anymore.

Edited by Acaelus-Thorne

Mounts: Korrealis Baron, Korrealis Soverign, Aquatic Sleen(not sure if this drops)

Titles: Imperial Loyalist, SIS Freelancer, Capable Sentient, Containment Officer

Pets: Taun Fawn(so I can complete that pet achievement), make Symbiote Rakling easier to obtain

Decorations: the ones that dropped from the vanilla flashpoints (for example Shattered Sith Artifact from Red Reaper)

Items: Recovered Relics are much scarcer than they used to be. I have also always wanted a Czerka Crate-O-Matic

I used to get different melee weapons for my companions that looked cooler than the starter weapons like swords for Khem Val and Bowdar that are no longer available...(like the MD-5 Shock viper vibroblade). Also would like the Oriconian and Revanite Armors make a comeback. The only other think i can think of that i miss is scematics dropping for certain orange modable armor sets and color crystals that we can no longer craft...

Though it's "just" a solo mini game, the Space Missions Upgrade tier 7 have been missing the Beam Generator since the full pack was removed from GTM and replaced with Vendor / Cybertech parts back in patch 1.6 or 1.7 if I recall correctly?

Recently I wanted to play those solo missions on new alts and they could not find a way to get the last grade 7 upgrade.

It's a part that increase the bolt damage a lot, though has less bolt shots per second than the tier 6 Beam generator which is a reward from a first time doing one of the tier 5-6 missions.

Think the tier 6 had 12 shot's per second and tier 7 has 10, the damage output difference is important though to beat tier 7 missions, so would be nice to be able to have a full set of tier 7 upgrades again, like adding the missing part to the fleet vendor? Would be about time too, years since the part was overlooked :rolleyes:

Hey folks,

For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

-eric

Yeah, anyways, bring back the old armor, also, add sensuous dress as direct sale to cartel market. snootchie bootchies! woooooo! : )

Hi there,

Here are a few other items I would like to see come back:

1. Lucky 77 speeder

2. MT-4T Astromech droid

3. Party Jawa

4. The First Galactic Starfighter title

5. Yr-02 Republic paint job

6. Yr-02 Empire paint job

7. Heliotropic sabertooth

8. The Intrepied title

9. Test piolet title

I would very appreciate it, if the Avalanche Heavy Tank, dropping very rarely @Explosive Conflict would drop a bit more often. We did Explosive Conflict in all modes many times since launch of 5.0 and it only dropped once (I was the lucky one who got it).

I would also appreciate it, to see the Concordian Scout Craft dropping @Ravagers back dropping. The last - and only time - I saw it, was in good old 3.0-times (Guess who got it? :cool:).

I would just also ask for some of the Dread Master Decorations from the Cartel Market. Maybe make them drop at the Oricon-Ops? And what about some special decorations for Ravagers/Temple of Sacrifice HM/VM? The special stuff were moved to storymode with 4.0, so it isn't very special anymore.

The Exhumed Combat Tech/Supercommando trooper armor. It's like the remnant resurrected trooper set, but with a different pattern on it. I believe it only dropped from gear tokens from ops back in the Shadow of Revan days.

The Kell dragon stuff added to the Light vs Dark venders would be great as well.

A big one for me is flashpoint specific armor and weapon drops! They gave each flashpoint a bunch of personality to them and it was sweet getting new modifiable gear from them. Also upping the drop rates on flashpoint decorations would be wonderful as well.

Maybe the Cartel Certificates you need to buy the stronghold decorations. Better yet stronghold decorations themselves would be good too. I would also like to see a new companion like Treek from a mission. Just thought I'd throw that one in there. :-)

First of all, vehicles for the vehicle achievement, which are missing or have a really low drop rate like the longspur in foundry or maehlstrom jail ( i was run that about 100 time and i didn´t see it). Maybe you can make a quest, if you have run the fp in one week 5 times you can get the vehicle.

Second, also increase the chance to get vehicles from ops, like denova, that minimum one vehicle drops every run.

Third, like mentioned before, by the opeventboss eyeless the chance to get the symbiont rakghul is 10%( or less) in every run. For example: If you run with 8 people and everyone wants the rakghul, you maybe must run 80 times. That is unfair and not possible in one week. Please change it ;)