Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What games will you be playing during the extended downtime for the merge?

xordevoreaux

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Currently playing World of Warcraft, doing RAF with a friend. Sort of wish they had an EXP boost here for the RAF. The current recruite a friend after the 5 rewards seems lacking when you have over 20 people subscribe. I am really hoping with the sever merge they are adding new hardware if that is the issue concerning the graphic bugs that I have been plagued with since launch. Or the actually do a bit of optimization for the game. Until then however World of Warcraft.

Another thing that WoW does right is heirloom gear. Pay gold to add it to collections once in collections it’s FREE account wide and is upgraded with in game currency. Also with there collections mounts and pets are all free and unlocked account wide. Here collections cost real money to unlock account wide which means you actually get charged twice. But the Hierloom gear is the big issue for me it has the exp boosts and stats which adjust according to level that alone is right up my alley. If they had that here, I would have to seriously consider playing again. Yeah I know this thread is for what game your playing during down time. But until they add the “fixes” in order to play everyday is down time...

I restarted playing SWTOR after the game I had been playing fell into bona fide maintenance mode. I wanted to play a game that was alive with development.

Now all I've seen is one new flashpoint and a couple operation bosses I never intend to play. Ah, and my West Coast server was deleted without so much as a warning. So while a week ago I was gonna dust off the characters from the prior dead game I'n now intending to download and play Overwatch out of curiosity to see what playing a successful game with a future actually feels like.

A browser game -- sim of sorts --- called "Howrse" (yes that is the correct spelling)

And maybe a little bit of EQ2 -- new expansion coming out Nov 28th for that game too; ( but won't play it on the 28th -- SWtOR will come first)

Was thinking of playing an EA classic (Spore) offline for the next 12 years and see what happens...

Err wait they said 12 hours right??

Either way its a tempting idea, Use spore as a ongoing game that continuously runs for over a decade. true galactic warfare and "in" fighting would Occur!! :D

Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim Special Edition

Call Of Duty:Infinite Warfare

and probably the Gen 3 Pokemon games

and the GBA Metroid games

and also working on my Star Wars fanfics and watching TV

Edited by yashma
editing

Probably Uncharted 4, I still need to finish that before I start on Lost Legacy, or maybe WWE 2K18, probably WWE since Imma in a camper van atm, and I most likely be be allowed to play Uncharted bc swearing and my lil' bro.

Either that, or look up anime loods... Any suggestions on that part?

Edited by TyonYlle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.