Please Increase/Remove Guild Member Cap With Merges

UlaVii

Second purge from last week:

Logging in shortly to do the first for this week :(

Come on Keith, bump the cap up to 10k and help us out before Musco gets back. We'll call it our little secret :mon_angel:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is just getting worse not better, with the new conquest yields everyone want's to be in the bigger guilds to get the crafting mats. We are now at 1000 members & kicking people that have not been online for just 10 days.

We need the increase NOW!!!

Problem is just getting worse not better, with the new conquest yields everyone want's to be in the bigger guilds to get the crafting mats. We are now at 1000 members & kicking people that have not been online for just 10 days.

We need the increase NOW!!!

No, like its been said before, if they changed the cap to accounts and not characters that would be fine as it would allow everyone to have all of their alts in their chosen guild, but I see no reason to let the large guilds swell up even larger. Just put a freeze on recruiting if its really a problem for you.

A higher cap for guilds would really help. This might be a problem that only affects a few guilds, but these guilds are essential for the life of the servers, organizing lots of events and giving people an environment were everyone has a relatively easy chance to find people and to learn tactics for operations etc. Shouldn't every player have the chance to benefit from a bigger guild when they want, without worrying of getting kicked after a week because too many people are in the guild and they have to be kicked in order to offer other players a chance to join?

Please increase the cap.

I see no reason to let the large guilds swell up even larger. Just put a freeze on recruiting if its really a problem for you.

We have not posted a recruitment message in over 4 years. People see all the activities we do and our constant conquest victories and they ask to join us. Freezing invites proved unpopular.

Adding augment materials as conquest rewards for 5.9 was a nice move but an unfortunate consequence of that is that we now have to do daily guild kicks to free up room so we can help as many people as possible get their gear sorted. We've had to resort to kicking characters that have been inactive for just 10 days.

Guild Leader Torture

The playlist for these videos is called "Guild Leader Torture" because it is horrible having to kick out guild members, let alone on a regular basis to make room for alts and new members. Here are the last 3 nights of kicks:

Running our guild takes a lot of time and patience but we do so because we enjoy helping our guild members. It's ridiculous that the producers treat their guilds like this. Guilds provide structure and guidance for their players and what do we get in return; guild ships and strongholds that vanish, terribly broken guild panel, broken custom chat channels, 10 ranks for a thousand members and a member cap that makes no sense when they have been pushing alts so heavily.

Multiple Guilds

I've said repeatedly in this thread that I am against having a dead alt guild and listed many of the problems this game has when it comes to handling multiple active guilds as my guild has experimented with several variations since the game launched.

I am against denying people entrance just because the game producers are deaf to the problem so starting this week we will fully re-activate our other two guilds. We will still have to do regular kicks from the main guild as this will be the only one taking the top spot in conquest each week and people are hungry for the new augment mats. It would not be fair for the other guilds on our server if we push for #1 with all our guilds, especially since the producers limited the available targets to just 3 each week.

Please Help

I ask guild members why they stopped posting here and the answer is always the same "There's no point as the devs clearly don't care". Well devs, I dare you to prove them wrong. Please increase the cap to 10k+ or change it to be account based and fix the guild panel once and for all.

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. Please help your guilds.

Edited by UlaVii

True Story happened 30mins ago.

Old member of our guild is back in game. He finds himself guild less cause of inactivity so yeah everything fine I will whisper an officer to join them back.

Lucky officer was me that I had to tell him: Yeah, well, you know, we want you back but unfortunately we are full atm. You should wait till a spot opens.

How this is fun either for me or for him? This has nothing to do with conquest, it's about playing with ppl you like. Fix the guild member cap so we can enjoy the game without worrying about this stuff anymore!

Edited by Allenaki

How this is fun either for me or for him? This has nothing to do with conquest, it's about playing with ppl you like. Fix the guild member cap so we can enjoy the game without worrying about this stuff anymore!

Quite! Having to tell people "Sorry but we're full, you'll need to wait for someone to quit or us to kick out someone who has been offline for a week" is pretty brutal!

Please increase the cap considerably or make it account not character!

I have a few friends that are thinking of returning to the game but the main guild I am in is also full. So I have to either leave my very active guild or wait till people get kicked!

Make it ACCOUNT !!!

This one was super quick to do because there is just no room. I kicked inactives down to 10 days and it only freed up 12 spots.

Come on producers, please help your guilds. 10k+ cap increase will let everyone have their characters under one roof.

Eventually, it will come to kicking people who fail to login daily AND limit alts per player to one or give up on inviting new players entirely.

Seriously devs, this thread has been here for ages and hasn't even been acknowledged. Not even something like this:

'tis fine

Happy Posting,

CommunitySupport

This IS a very pressing issue, you know. If barely 2 guilds complain about the problem, then there are 2000 people complaining, and I am pretty sure it amounts to more than that.

This can't be an unsolvable technical difficulty. Are your guilds stored as arrays? Make them lists, or bigger arrays.

I think guild masters won't even mind purchasing "increased capacity" from guild vendors, even if it is 10mil per 100 spots, and then you can alternatively sell them in the CM and benefit from this change. [That must get them to listen now :D]

Seriously, #uniteourcharacters