Double XP, CXP and Warzone Lasts For An Entire Month?

Ylliarus

And once the server merges happen I don't see how I would be able create new characters (for quite a while), considering I have almost 30 in total, with a character limit of 18 per server.

This is probably the biggest problem with server merges and not expanding character slots. There are a lot of people that will have over the max when servers are merged meaning they can basically never replay the class stories without deleting tons of characters and the gear they possess (since there will be no place to put it). It is effectively deleting content for those who enjoy this aspect of the game. You should probably create a bunch of new characters on one of the dead PVP servers that gets merged. You will have to decide ahead of time what classes you want but at least you will have some low level characters to work with.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably the biggest problem with server merges and not expanding character slots. There are a lot of people that will have over the max when servers are merged meaning they can basically never replay the class stories without deleting tons of characters and the gear they possess (since there will be no place to put it). It is effectively deleting content for those who enjoy this aspect of the game. You should probably create a bunch of new characters on one of the dead PVP servers that gets merged. You will have to decide ahead of time what classes you want but at least you will have some low level characters to work with.

Indeed. It's my current plan.

Hey there,

In checking with the team, it should end on 10/17 as noted on the in-game events page.

Thanks!

Ah thanks Eric! The ingame timer must be bugged then as others already stated but it's nice to get confirmation that it's a bug, thanks! :)

Second thing i want to THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SWTOR REBEL DEV TEAM.

GO DEV REBELS.

E(A)mpire must(will) FALL.

Oh, what's this about? Did I miss a piece of news or information?

Edited by Ylliarus

If you divide 744 hours by 24 hours that comes out on roughly 31 days,

personally I'm hoping it is this.. During my play time this weekend I did some dailies.. They were pre-bug barren again.. The CXP earned was lame and without the even would be even worse.. But I'll take what I can get and hope it is here for the whole month.

This was the worst timing of double CXP and XP. Octomber and the previous month is the month where awesome games where and will be released.

The best time is to put it when there is an dry like june, july, august.

So... because you want to spend your time with other games (and they're not going anywhere) instead of SWTOR during this Double ©XP event it's a waste of time and they shouldn't do it. What?

Edited by Riftgrinder

Hey there,

In checking with the team, it should end on 10/17 as noted on the in-game events page.

Thanks!

Since I play the game I saw that the event was scheduled to run for about 5 weeks. I knew that you intended for it to run for one week, but I figured that this was just another case of bad quality control on your part, and since this time it worked out to our advantage as players and so I decided not to let you know about your mistake.

Maybe if you guys played the game you would have noticed when you had the 2x cxp set to expire and you would report the issue to us instead of having to wait for us to report it to you.

Should we just go ahead and post the whining thread that the dxp ended now, or wait until tomorrow 8am Eastern?

Might as well get a jump on things, right?

I think the disappointment threads usually come after the maintenance. Followed by those who want to quit. Until then people remain hopeful, though they know, they can't extend events like this on the spot! Or so they say anyway.

It's not like I have a clue.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Carefully it could be a bug, which is good for the customers. :eek::eek::eek:

Oh no, those are the worst kind of bugs. I wonder if they will put special patch together, and then shut down the servers for 5 hours to implement it.

Should we just go ahead and post the whining thread that the dxp ended now, or wait until tomorrow 8am Eastern?

Might as well get a jump on things, right?

Not whining, but we could turn this thread into a request thread to have the ingame time be the actual duration of the event :D

Bioware, please, please, please, consider extending the event to be one month! Name it the United Forces Preparation Double EXP, CXP and Warzone event and have it end November the 17th instead of tomorrow. It would be perfect for those who in light of the server merges have started new characters on different servers and those who want to start with Command rank 300 on their new servers :3

So... because you want to spend your time with other games (and they're not going anywhere) instead of SWTOR during this Double ©XP event it's a waste of time and they shouldn't do it. What?

Hey I have to play them while I can I do not have unlimited time. You realize that there like 3 months until the holiday some free time. So I have to make time where I can and that is SWTOR time for other games.

And just so you know later other games will appear. The point is do not to something tomorrow when you can do it today because there is an good chance you will never do it because tomorrow other things might appear that take your time.

Hey I have to play them while I can I do not have unlimited time. You realize that there like 3 months until the holiday some free time. So I have to make time where I can and that is SWTOR time for other games.

And just so you know later other games will appear. The point is do not to something tomorrow when you can do it today because there is an good chance you will never do it because tomorrow other things might appear that take your time.

No, you don't. You really don't.

So it's only OK to have these events when it's convenient for you?

I think the disappointment threads usually come after the maintenance. Followed by those who want to quit. Until then people remain hopeful, though they know, they can't extend events like this on the spot! Or so they say anyway.

It's not like I have a clue.:rak_03:

But whining ahead of time is more efficient, isn't it?