Grand chance cubes in command crates?

aerockyul

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the Bronze items account unlock cheaper. :D

About the only cartel crap I use are bronze items bought from the GTN.

I bought the Mando Seeker set off of the GTN this morning seeing as I sold a deco for ridiculous money.

It was bronze for 4 million and looks awesome. Many of my outfits are awesome bronzes.

Got the Tac Armour on direct sale which looks far better than the stupidly expensive Bender set.

Odd, my Command Crates are all sat quietly waiting for 5.6 before they get opened. Mainly so I can disintegrate virtually all of it for components.

Not sure why you're all opening yours, I'd like to gear my characters :p

I hate forking out for storage space. That's why I don't keep mine.:p

Odd, my Command Crates are all sat quietly waiting for 5.6 before they get opened. Mainly so I can disintegrate virtually all of it for components.

I'm with you on this. I'm leveled a character from rank 45ish to 250, and all of the crates are sitting in the Cargo hold. (other level's on other toons as well).

You know, the Bronze items account unlock cheaper. :D

About the only cartel crap I use are bronze items bought from the GTN.

Not all the bronze stuff is bad. I was more complaining about my lack of RNG luck on silver through platinum.

As far as saving the crates up, I don't let gearing ruin or drive my gaming experience. I take the pieces as they come. I'm more interested in the cosmetic stuff, which is why I like the GCCs being added to the crates. I'm a little disappointed in the drop rate but it makes sense to be low (we wouldn't want too much gold and platinum stuff crowding the overpriced GTN items out) and I'm still happy they added these. It gives me more of a reason to care about grinding for the crates since as I said I don't do it for the gear anyway.

Well we won't get another expansion this year. I guess by the time Nov 28th hits you'll be able to gear your characters in no time.

But then what is going to keep you busy till the next expansion?

You know. I really have to appreciate the irony of randomly getting a cube with random contents.

Now, if only you could get a Chance Cube from a Chance Cube, that would take it off the charts. :)

On topic - They only added Chance cubes to the command crates lately, so I've only gotten 1 so far. I've also gotten 2 246 level Enhancements and 1 246 Mod, which were very useful for adding to the 246 crafted Hilts I bought off the GTN.

Er, actually I got 3 Enhancements, but one was a Tank spec, which I trashed. (I know, I should have just put it on some piece of BtL gear in case I wanted it later, but .... )

Well after reading this thread I got a cube (got an emote, yayyy?) after about 50 levels. So read this thread, play 45-50 levels, and voila, you'll get your cube. Oh, you might also need to be drinking water from a blue cup. Not sure on that last one, but it might be a thing.

Well after reading this thread I got a cube (got an emote, yayyy?) after about 50 levels. So read this thread, play 45-50 levels, and voila, you'll get your cube. Oh, you might also need to be drinking water from a blue cup. Not sure on that last one, but it might be a thing.

I sacrificed 3 chickens, a goat and burned down an orphanage. Then I forced myself to watch a full season of Friends.

This does not increase the chances of cubage.

I sacrificed 3 chickens, a goat and burned down an orphanage. Then I forced myself to watch a full season of Friends.

This does not increase the chances of cubage.

Yeah but did you do that first part singing a Taylor Swift song while sitting in the middle of a ring of her CDs? That's probably where you failed.

I have yet to receive one from dozens of crates on multiple toons. Are these dropping for anyone? I'll bet the chances to get one are really low anyway, just wondering how low (like Platinum item low).

If you have received one, are they dropping at any rank or at 300 only?

I got one yesterday.. People told me to GTN it, but I decided to open it.. Got a pet.. :/

I've got one Grand Chance cube between getting from 121-239 in GC levels.

Is there any point to storing Command Crates ready for 5.6? I haven't been able to find any info on whether they are going to be improved however I'm sure something was mentioned.