Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed

xordevoreaux

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they merge them today or just prepare for the merge ?

They have already said that they would be doing things to prepare for the mergers that will happen 0n Nov. 28. So it make sense that this is one of the things that they are doing to get ready.

Did try and nope, didn't have all the servers. I've a cobbled together version with some EU and some US. The most I could see was 7.

I don't know what to tell you then, but when I scroll down all of the servers are there.

It would be great if we found they were ahead of schedule and we got the server mergers along with the new companion event along with the double xp event.

Otherwise I get the feeling there is little to get exited about 5.5 expect for double xp if that is something that appeals. Personally I think the cxp gain would have been faster with the daily bug so not sure how appealing double xp is going to be.

So they merge them today or just prepare for the merge ?

Surprise! One of the dev's didn't get the memo and merged us early. For added security for your account, not only must you use your security key when logging in, but you are presented with a rotating list of servers just to be sure no one, including yourself, can ever remember where you put your characters.

It would be great if we found they were ahead of schedule and we got the server mergers along with the new companion event along with the double xp event.

Otherwise I get the feeling there is little to get exited about 5.5 expect for double xp if that is something that appeals. Personally I think the cxp gain would have been faster with the daily bug so not sure how appealing double xp is going to be.

DXP is certainly something I can use. Might actually attend to my alts on the Pub side and roll that new Juggy I keep putting off.

Surprise! One of the dev's didn't get the memo and merged us early. For added security for your account, not only must you use your security key when logging in, but you are presented with a rotating list of servers just to be sure no one, including yourself, can ever remember where you put your characters.

:confused: wat ?

Are you serious ?