Maintenance: October 10th, 2017

EricMusco

Still have another 40 minutes or so of maintenance, but, here are the patch notes! http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/10102017/game-update-5.5

Happy birthday!

-eric

I don't mean to be impatient, overbearing or a plain jerk, but this was posted over an 90 min ago. is there an update on the delay? I hope this will not be another 5.4 episode. :rak_02:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be impatient, overbearing or a plain jerk, but this was posted over an 90 min ago. is there an update on the delay? I hope this will not be another 5.4 episode. :rak_02:

MY apologies, i just realized the time-stamps i am looking at are an hour behind my timezone. Still have 10 min left of maintenance. Sorry again for not catching that before i posted. :(

It is no longer possible to have the Lightning Storm proc remain active indefinitely for Chain Lightning.

It is no longer possible to have the Tidal Force proc remain active indefinitely for Tidal Wave.

This was a bug older than my little brother who is 3 years old. Thank goodness!

Eric, very bad translations for the french patch notes, please stop use google translator or similar translator :)

Double Rewards is back! Receive double experience, Command experience, and more from October 10th – October 17th.

French say "Receive double rewards"

New Achievements have been added for gaining Command Rank 300 with each Class.

French say "achievements REQUIRED for gaining Command Rank 300" ...

Eric, very bad translations for the french patch notes, please stop use google translator or similar translator :)

French say "Receive double rewards"

French say "achievements REQUIRED for gaining Command Rank 300" ...

Time to search some work in videogame translation è_é

All servers are once again available. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Just a warning for people still at work who are looking forward to coming home soon and play:

The servers are not necessarily once again available. There seem to be problems with certains servers like Battle Meditation and The Progenitor, maybe also others.

Edited by JattaGin

Just a warning for people still at work who are looking forward to coming home soon and play:

The servers are not necessarily once again available. There seem to be problems with certains servers like Battle Meditation and The Progenitor, maybe also others.

Add The Red Eclipse to the list, seems like some have issues here too.

Nope.

Forums were NOT taken down so I have NOT been logged out, so I have no need to log back in, so my current subscriber status does NOT affect my ability to post.

All The Best

And here I thought you were happy with the changes so you resubbed.:(

Returning player here,..is there an official post somewhere that they recognize there is an issue after the update and they are working on it or do they think all is fine and WAI? .. are we left to our own efforts? (reinstalling attempts) or worse?

Thanks