Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Hi! I haven't played seriously since the Arcann romance dropped, but I've resubbed to get my Jedi Knight up to speed on the story, and decorate my SH, in preparation for 5.10.

Hey Mewsy!! Welcome back! :D

I hope the new patch will have some Arcann in it!!!

Can you romance Arcann if you're already in romance with Lana, Theron or Koth (or vanilla comp)?

Yes, you can. If you take his Alert and follow the flirt track you'll be prompted to confirm romance and it'll warn you that doing so breaks off any previous relationship. If you choose to pursue Arcann then you break up with the others.

Yes, you can. If you take his Alert and follow the flirt track you'll be prompted to confirm romance and it'll warn you that doing so breaks off any previous relationship. If you choose to pursue Arcann then you break up with the others.

So helpful, Jenny!

Did that on a SW who just got Quinn back and ended up in a relashionship with both Quinn and Arcann. I received a letter from both of them after Umbara, which was a bit weird as i thought that going for Arcann would actually end the relationship with Quinn.

Well i guess she's a lucky one :rolleyes:

Did that on a SW who just got Quinn back and ended up in a relashionship with both Quinn and Arcann. I received a letter from both of them after Umbara, which was a bit weird as i thought that going for Arcann would actually end the relationship with Quinn.

I have a hard time imagining someone with Quinn as being lucky. :p It seems like starting a romance with Arcann only cancels the romances with Lana, Theron or Koth. And in a weird way as the scene we get is the one reserved to the return of vanilla romances. It does not look like they planned anything specific to Arcann. Maybe him and the PC are hiding it. :p

I have a hard time imagining someone with Quinn as being lucky. :p It seems like starting a romance with Arcann only cancels the romances with Lana, Theron or Koth. And in a weird way as the scene we get is the one reserved to the return of vanilla romances. It does not look like they planned anything specific to Arcann. Maybe him and the PC are hiding it. :p

Well depends on the pov i guess.

Well anyways, that one is for Arcann and Arcann only, so i'll just consider her romance with Quinn as completely over, but yeah it's a bit weird that the vanilla romances don't end at the start of the Arcann romance, while Lana, Koth and Theron get the vanilla romance break up for that.

Sounds fun, I wouldn't mind both Quinn and Arcann! :D

Edited by Eshvara

There have been some bugs and others are with Theron and Arcann. What does your Companion window say about them, are they both marked as being in a relationship? Pretty lucky :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up, Hive? I see the thread had dropped to page 6 :confused: Here's a question to (hopefully) revive it a little:

I'm currently trying my hand at fanfiction (loads of fun, but not sure I'll ever be brave enough to share it!) and I'm making mood/vision boards for all my characters on Pinterest as inspiration - and of course I'm making one for Arcann, too. I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding fanart of him that I really like (not talented enough to make my own, sadly), so that brings me to my question:

What are your favourite pieces of Arcann fanart? Is there any other (non-SW) art or literary quotes that you associate with him? I'd love to hear what you guys like and why.

Here's a link to my Arcann-inspired board, if anyone wants to see what I've come up with so far: https://pin.it/cxdwcrbsb73sdt

Always really enjoy your story updates! Can't wait for the next one :)

Edited by witchglove

Helloooo, Hive!

Honestly, I haven't seen all that many fanart of Arcann. I tried to draw one myself, but I never managed to finish it. I just go by the official art of him and those are my favourites, I guess.:)

This one is my absolute favourite when it comes to official art. It's been my desktop wallpaper forever :o

Second favourite is probably this one. I have the program where you can pose game models (XNAlara), but it's way too complicated for me. Trying to learn though; I need all my characters to give Arcann a hug, even if takes me hours of work :p

This one.

That one is lovely. Wish there'd been such a scene in the game. I wanted a happy ending for all of the Tiralls.

This one is my absolute favourite when it comes to official art. It's been my desktop wallpaper forever :o

Second favourite is probably this one. I have the program where you can pose game models (XNAlara), but it's way too complicated for me. Trying to learn though; I need all my characters to give Arcann a hug, even if takes me hours of work :p

That one is lovely. Wish there'd been such a scene in the game. I wanted a happy ending for all of the Tiralls.

I agree! Vaylin needed to be redeemed too!!! :mad::mad:

What's up, Hive? I see the thread had dropped to page 6 :confused: Here's a question to (hopefully) revive it a little:

I'm currently trying my hand at fanfiction (loads of fun, but not sure I'll ever be brave enough to share it!) and I'm making mood/vision boards for all my characters on Pinterest as inspiration - and of course I'm making one for Arcann, too. I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding fanart of him that I really like (not talented enough to make my own, sadly), so that brings me to my question:

What are your favourite pieces of Arcann fanart? Is there any other (non-SW) art or literary quotes that you associate with him? I'd love to hear what you guys like and why.

Here's a link to my Arcann-inspired board, if anyone wants to see what I've come up with so far: https://pin.it/cxdwcrbsb73sdt

Hi there!

Well there are still quite a few available. See here for instance. But not many I really like, personally... I admit that I am not fond of romantic pictures with Arcann, but I find this one really beautiful. The composition and the style are both really good.

I have never really thought about specific quotes but the few you have pinned are nice so far. :) Especially the "Golden Child" and the "Anger was" ones. I have been more into music and there is actually a collaborative playlist available on Spotify. The two songs I associate the most with him are

, and
(in case of romance) from Disturbed. But I have said it here countless times so you might have already seen it. :p

Others worth a try:

Always really enjoy your story updates! Can't wait for the next one :)

Oh thank you!! :o I am truly happy to know that some people continue reading and like it. :) It is highly motivating to hear about it sometimes. ;)

Well, I've been working half of my time on a unicorn cake and the other half on the next chapter tonight. It might come in a few days if I manage to squeeze some more writing time in my busy schedule. ;)

Oh thank you!! :o I am truly happy to know that some people continue reading and like it. :) It is highly motivating to hear about it sometimes. ;)

Well, I've been working half of my time on a unicorn cake and the other half on the next chapter tonight. It might come in a few days if I manage to squeeze some more writing time in my busy schedule. ;)

Can't wait to read the new chapter then ^^

Hi there!

Well there are still quite a few available. See here for instance. But not many I really like, personally... I admit that I am not fond of romantic pictures with Arcann, but I find this one really beautiful. The composition and the style are both really good.

It's definitely beautifully made, but I don't know… I don't feel like it really looks like him. Too much facial hair, perhaps? Or.. too pretty looking? Maybe I just like him better from the left side ;)

I have never really thought about specific quotes but the few you have pinned are nice so far. :) Especially the "Golden Child" and the "Anger was" ones. I have been more into music and there is actually a collaborative playlist available on Spotify. The two songs I associate the most with him are
, and
(in case of romance) from Disturbed. But I have said it here countless times so you might have already seen it. :p

Others worth a try:

I know! I'm quite a busy contributor to that list ;) But thanks for reminding me. Just added another track last night that I feel suits him :)