Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

With all these "doom & gloom & shut down & dead " stuff going around on the forums.....here i am hoping i could at least have a hug with Arcann before my fav game gets lost in oblivion .... :( ..maybe we can have a "lets ride toward the sunset and make babies" kinda ending lol .... :(:(

#feelingsad #heartbroken #wtfBW!dontdothistomelol

You know I kind of have this picture in my mind as the ending of swtor not long ago.

I will take whatever I can get from the Arcann romance then just fill in the blanks for the rest. It is sad. Arcann and the romance had much potential post kotet. While I always know it will never live up to it, in the past I hoped that we could get more than a few lines of dialogues. But the state swtor is in right now, I'm just sort of glad that we will at least get it before the end.

Edited by LamiaKan

well..i watched the small dev stream today...i dono..they kinda seem hopeful for the future of swtor ....or they are just great actors..i cant say lol ...anyhow...i guess we will find out in february :confused:

Ps : pls give me a valentines gift in the form of Arcann gifting us flowers lol .. or just flirting...ill take anything right now :D:D:D

well..i watched the small dev stream today...i dono..they kinda seem hopeful for the future of swtor ....or they are just great actors..i cant say lol ...anyhow...i guess we will find out in february :confused:

Ps : pls give me a valentines gift in the form of Arcann gifting us flowers lol .. or just flirting...ill take anything right now :D:D:D

:rak_03:Milishor always has good ideas.

One would think that they would try to give stuff that was promised (like the Arcann romance) before shutting down (even if the rumors are true, which I'm hoping they're not and the conversation was just "should be shut down swtor?" "nah, it's still making money, no need"), but I guess if EA just decides to pull the plug... Would seem like a bad move though, angering more Star Wars fans after the Battlefront disaster? :p

Anyway, I made the decision that my ds female smuggler, who apparently did NOT romance Corso even though I thought she did, is gonna romance Arcann, so I guess I now have something to talk about around here, too. :D I just hope that he's not going too soft after his redemption, or he's gonna have a hard time getting along with my smuggler.

http:// http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=943158

Now we can safely hope for more Arcann!:rak_03:

:D

hmmm...6.0...i wonder if it will be a full expansion or another small 2 min fp crap like we are having now ? :confused:

....maybe that also means that we are getting arcann in 6.0...after the theron stuff is handled :?

anyhow..im still warry about all of this....waiting for the roadmap in february to decide if we are safe or $%F#% :( ....

hmmm...6.0...i wonder if it will be a full expansion or another small 2 min fp crap like we are having now ? :confused:

....maybe that also means that we are getting arcann in 6.0...after the theron stuff is handled :?

anyhow..im still warry about all of this....waiting for the roadmap in february to decide if we are safe or $%F#% :( ....

I think it'll be more than the small things we have now, it'll probably have a level cap raise as well. I can only assume it would be of the size of kotfe/kotet at the least. And hopefully similar to SoR or RoTHC, or something extremely amazing and much bigger than that.:rak_03:

I think it'll be more than the small things we have now, it'll probably have a level cap raise as well. I can only assume it would be of the size of kotfe/kotet at the least. And hopefully similar to SoR or RoTHC, or something extremely amazing and much bigger than that.:rak_03:

i so hope you are right .... :(

Not sure I want a level grind, and another gear gamble grind. I'll take a companion expansion though. :D

I doubt 6.0 will be bigger than any previous expansions. It could have even less content than 5.0. Just to set my expectations low so I won't be too disapointed.

The only thing that still makes me hope for more Arcann is the fact that His VA did recordings twice. But who knows, maybe they changed something he had to redo some of the dialogues.

Anyways, I will keep playing this game as long as I still enjoy it, no matter what happens.

I wouldn't expect too much to be honest. While he is not class specific not everyone has him alive. Not sure if they will do it as alert because this is normally for getting new companions but maybe a quest to talk with him where you can flirt and then initiate the romance (you know the popup confirmation) and get a kiss. This might trigger a break up scene (or not).

I am pretty sure I am not the only one who already uses head canon to trim the story in the desired direction...

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't expect too much to be honest. While he is not class specific not everyone has him alive.

While that is true, the SWTOR team tweeted about a year ago that 76% of players chose to redeem him. So three quarters of players who've run KOTFE-KOTET have at least one Arcann lurking around their Alliance base :rak_03:

Here's the link to the tweet:

https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/832677352916148224

His in-game mail is not enough, and an appearance from him has been long overdue. :confused: With these recent companion returns, my hope of having multiple conversation quests with him to progress the romance (like the vanilla story romances), is quickly dwindling. :(

I'd be very interested to see how they'd handle the romance with this traitor storyline, especially for the Theron-mancers. Personally, I'd like the romance to begin before they conclude the current story arc, and see a reaction from Theron to us romancing Arcann, while he was off doing traitorous shenanigans and breaking our Outlander's heart.:mad:

This is too much to hope for, of course. Headcanon and a 4 minute cut scene it is....

Edited by andyban

While that is true, the SWTOR team tweeted about a year ago that 76% of players chose to redeem him. So three quarters of players who've run KOTFE-KOTET have at least one Arcann lurking around their Alliance base :rak_03:

76% choose to redeem him? More like 76% choose to allow Senya to 'heal' him then got stuck with him regardless of their opinions. :eek:

Here's the link to the tweet:

https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/832677352916148224

His in-game mail is not enough, and an appearance from him has been long overdue. :confused: With these recent companion returns, my hope of having multiple conversation quests with him to progress the romance (like the vanilla story romances), is quickly dwindling. :(

I'd be very interested to see how they'd handle the romance with this traitor storyline, especially for the Theron-mancers. Personally, I'd like the romance to begin before they conclude the current story arc, and see a reaction from Theron to us romancing Arcann, while he was off doing traitorous shenanigans and breaking our Outlander's heart.:mad:

This is too much to hope for, of course. Headcanon and a 4 minute cut scene it is....

I am just not very optimistic seeing how "much" love the old LIs get - not sure how much effort they are going to put into the romance. I hope I am wrong and it will be more and better than I expect. I just don't want to get my hopes too high and then be disappointed.

But who knows, maybe everything will be ok - maybe we will even get additionally Scourge as LI.

I hope for the best and expect the worst :)

I am just not very optimistic seeing how "much" love the old LIs get - not sure how much effort they are going to put into the romance. I hope I am wrong and it will be more and better than I expect. I just don't want to get my hopes too high and then be disappointed.

But who knows, maybe everything will be ok - maybe we will even get additionally Scourge as LI.

I hope for the best and expect the worst :)

Sadly this seems to be what most people go by here on the forums. :(

Sadly this seems to be what most people go by here on the forums. :(

There was a time I wasn't in that frame of mind, but it's been disappointment after disappointment. Bit too much, now expecting next to nothing is just .. easier.. since that's what we've been getting :(

There was a time I wasn't in that frame of mind, but it's been disappointment after disappointment. Bit too much, now expecting next to nothing is just .. easier.. since that's what we've been getting :(

I'm still feeling fairly positive, when I'm not feeling negative.:rak_03: I understand how you feel though!

How true. I didn't want to kill her. Arcann however...

Sureeee.....

Edited by Eshvara